It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
what I find funny every time I read a thread similar to this or anything to do with revolution,freedom; there is always one constant factor, No one wants to die in order to keep their freedoms. No one is willing to sacrifice their lives so others may enjoy the freedoms we hold dear. That is the problem right there, everyone wants the freedoms we have but no one wants to do anything to keep them!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

True.

Everyone wants to fight from a keyboard attached to a computer, connected to the internet.

Either you can be a hacker in this revolution, or you can post online.

No one wants to actually do anything that matters.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

it's "unrealistic" to too many. It's too "extreme" for too many.

too many are too comfortable.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

How is it high end production? It's put together nicely, but it unlikely cost a single dollar. Nothing, someones time.
The scene at the end with the masks is from a movie.. I don't know how you missed it, but do yourself a favor and scope it out (v for vendetta). It had Natalie Portman in it from before she dated pubeguy.

Sidenote: I saw two boxxy's and a bono...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

You are wrong I think. No one wants to sacrifice there lives when they feel the time isn't ripe. No one wants to do it if they think it will be in vain. However, if it comes down to a legit movement and cause you will see a serious change in attitudes. Trust me people haven't changed that much throughout history. To just throw your life away would just make you a little crazy, but if people are actually literally fighting for their freedom I bet you a coke they will give their lives for it. We just haven't had to fight for our freedom in a while.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

fight back by uniting and separating from the machine, but not enough cells of the body will do this so the ones who fight by leaving end up looking like a cancer to the other cells and are ignored.

So , you re explaining to us,technicaly "we cant win, fighting is useless" ?

Well, then it explain your mindset

Ah, wonder why ATS is considered as full of BS..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
They have us blinded by freedom of choice as true and real Freedom is smoldering away in front of us.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I support Anon, to say that they will be the reason for Obama to do whatever is just ridiculous, have we given them any reasons to do what they've been doing to us? Government and Police and Banksters are out of control. It's time people stand up and fight for our rights and I'm glad that people are doing it intelligently. This group is NOT a terrorist group. Then again, all Americans are terrorists, why else would TSA be molesting our children and elderly and using cancer causing scanners on us as well as hiding just about everything informational? But Anon is the terrorist group to keep your eye on? Pft. Anon is NOT a terrorist group simpley because it is NOT a group, it's an IDEA that people support and follow, people who are willing to bring real change to the corrupt.
edit on 10-7-2011 by NephlimKilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore

fight back by uniting and separating from the machine, but not enough cells of the body will do this so the ones who fight by leaving end up looking like a cancer to the other cells and are ignored.

So , you re explaining to us,technicaly "we cant win, fighting is useless" ?

Well, then it explain your mindset

Ah, wonder why ATS is considered as full of BS..

"we cant win, fighting is useless" are solely your words. I wanted to say the legitimate fight is being ignored because the cult-ure paints the fighters as criminals. We need to infect the cell bodies of those around us, the whole reason i initially posted was to warn of the feds. i don't trust anon, i trust people i know and speak to. anon is not anon

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

we win by not playing, but.. that takes balls and no one has them.

Alright then, you mean, living without caring about freedom,rights, and more

So , you dont mind if i put you in jail, burn your house and put your family in a camp, right ?

Well, its true, you won

Its called pushing responsabilities aside,and cowardly let others decide for you

No responsabilities = no problems

Freedom, directly delivered on your table, yumyum !!!

In other words

Slavery is Freedom
War is Peace
Ignorance is strenght

That it ?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

no i gave an answer of how to truly win, instantly. i don't have the balls to do it and neither do you.

and neither does anyone else
edit on 10-7-2011 by depth om because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

We just haven't had to fight for our freedom in a while.

Instead we just let those in office constantly dictate what we can do, pass the patriot act that lets them do whatever the hell they want without a search warrant, you can be detained in some prison wherever they decide without knowing what your being charged with if they deem you a terrorist. Keep in mind you didn't have to do any terrorist activities. Wake up my friend.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

wake up and do what? wake others up? That doesn't work. Those "awoken" will always be the minority.. it worked 200 years ago because there was no media matrix.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
anon needs to go after the Nooze Machine to really kick things off

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

no i gave an answer of how to truly win, instantly

Its the answer maybe for you, for your lifestyle and mindset, maybe, but not mine.

Most peoples consums conspiracies like others watch sitcoms, only for fun, only for the feeling of being enlightened into some secret things.

But well, you are maybe right.

Maybe we should all collaborate with the gov.
And promise to the gov we will stop rebelling, so this way they dont add an internet kill swtich.

Collaborators,and gutless, A motto for ATS, it may fit well here

We love conspiracies, but we never lift a finger to know the truth
feed me lies, amuse me,seem to fit here

Yep, consumers, somehow.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
What exactly do you think should be done to overcome these monsters? All opposition is viewed as 'terrorist' and an excuse for further cracking down on liberties, so do you think people should just do nothing? Or do you think we should fight back? If so, how?

After separating the wheat from the chaff, I'll answer your question as honestly and as seriously as I can.

I do believe that people should fight back. But instead of working outside the system, I've been of the mind to use the system against those that would enforce the draconian rules. Play their game, use what they feel is their inherent weaknesses against them.
Specifically? Any legislation proposed, fight it. Call, scream, use the representatives. Write articles. Think it's a waste? I had a congressman (R) in Utah call my home number after an article I wrote against him. He must have spent close to an hour trying to convince me.
The system is screwed up, but it isn't broken. It'll never be broken as long as there are those willing to use it and fight for its appropriate use.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

everything is at it should be, after all, the universe has deemed all this commotion necessary, even our argumentation. Death to the new world order pig empire, just remember what admiral ackbar said.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Politicking has been compromised by corporatization. what the people participate in is nothing more than American Idol circus.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

This is a cowardly reply. How do you think the citizens felt when people took up arms and fought the British in the Revolutionary War? I'm sure there were also people like you crying "These people are terrorists and are just going to make sure the king strips us of all of our rights!"

I hope you aren't an American. That post of yours is insulting.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
People can believe what they want.

Not everything is a government psyop. The US would have enacted e-censorship anyways. They have been for a long time. FB now saves all of your messages ever. What else does? Everything backs up everything.

We are Anonymous,
We all are Anonymous,
Fight for freedom,

Someone is doing something, and it brings hope for the future. They can put as much censorship on the internet as they want. Guess what's going to happen? Those walls will be ripped down, nothing will stand in the way of those who have the desire to be free.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join