It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Are We Capable Of - THIS IS ANONYMOUS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by Nobama
reply to post by beezzer

Again, this "killswitch" would be used for other reasons, I'd rather have a group trying to change something, than people that sit around echoing the silly propaganda spewed out by the Media.

Try this analogy. I don't want police in my town. So in order to get rid of the police, I'm going to rob stores, hurt people, break things so the police will go away.

Anon is provoking law enforcement to enact more laws, not less.

You would be a tea party member! Hah. That just made my day.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

edit on 10-7-2011 by depth om because: error

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

You think this because like so many others you don't know anything about anonymous.

Let's put it this way.. anonymous is everyone. So say 50 percent of them are doing awesome things and 50 percent of them are cia doing things to enact internet laws. Do you think if the half that are doing the protesting gave up the other half that are the gov would magically stop? Ok so now that any reason to oppose the operations is squashed can we just sit back and enjoy the fireworks and support the good things that come of it?

I guess you think we should just never support any sort of group because there is always that chance it's secretly the government? That is as good as rolling over. It's paranoid and get's nothing done. I'd rather take the leap of faith than do nothing at all.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Conciliatore

Exactly!
I don't understand it? These people are so afraid that they might not have been hip to a conspiracy from the start that they will never take a gamble on something being what it actually appeared to be. If they just jump to the conclusion that every chance to stand for something is secretly a government op parading as rebellious in order to enact more laws then they will never take a chance on one and so nothing will ever change anyway.

It's really the lamest thing I've ever seen.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
ddos the matrix durrrr!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Conciliatore
On ATS here what you can find

Gutless peoples shouting "anon = terrorists", because they just want the conspiracies without the bad taste

We can find here on ATS some pretty specimens of " i gonna fight the governement but i dont want to lift a finger against it"

ATS is just a bunch of silly cowards, after all

Not all of us. I think ATS has some decent people who support Anon. Just ignore the fools who haven't done any research, ignore those who copy n paste the typical 'anon are terrorists/feds' and ignore the cowards who are all too quick to wish that somebody do something but then cries that anon are being naughty.

The worst move the government could ever make would be to censor or even shut down the internet. The feds know this, that is why they are all too quick to demonise anonymous.

The people are speaking, retaliating and anonymous is growing. For every person who is arrested, twenty more join the cause.

Long live Anon.

link   
Some of you people don't get it.

Why would the govnt. be spreading inspiring videos and encouraging the masses to rise up and tear them down to gain true freedom, and exposing their darkest secrets? It's suicidal!!
Chew on that for a moment...

... The spark has been ignited, the idea released and has expoladed at an unprecedented rate. You cannot gain entire control of the internet. It is anarchy at it's finest... Put up firewalls, Google and facebook can block all they want, but there is always a way around those things, as Anon has obviously shown. People are paying attention now, closer then ever before, probably in our entire history, at the people in control and not only questioning, but standing their ground without fear.

If they try enforce this Fascism style of control, they will be met with great resistance.
As I'v already mentioned in related threads, and was mentioned in this video:
"If the government shuts down the internet, you shut down the government." Look at Egypt...

Everyone in the North America is either too afraid, sedated, distracted, or apathetic to do ANYTHING about the major issues that we complain about, yet aren't willing to get up and do something, let alone even show support for those who actually care enough to try and make a difference.

Also, they can take down as many "members" they can... more will rise in place. It's not an organization with a leader and everyone knows everyone.
It's an idea. It's for everyone who pays taxes that increase, yet see their income decrease, living costs rise, and stranded of living degrades, and our rights taken away one by one.

If it wasn't Anon, they would have found something else to blame and use... like Al-Qaeda and the terrorists.

So don't hate on it. The only people who should be upset are the ones at the top of the food chain.

link   

edit on 10-7-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: Double post >. extra DIV

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

This just needs to be repeated. Anon will give the administration ALL the ammo it needs to enforce draconian rule on the internet.

What exactly do you think should be done to overcome these monsters? All opposition is viewed as 'terrorist' and an excuse for further cracking down on liberties, so do you think people should just do nothing? Or do you think we should fight back? If so, how?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SalientSkivvy
Some of you people don't get it.

Why would the govnt. be spreading inspiring videos and encouraging the masses to rise up and tear them down to gain true freedom, and exposing their darkest secrets? It's suicidal!!
Chew on that for a moment...

... The spark has been ignited, the idea released and has expoladed at an unprecedented rate. You cannot gain entire control of the internet. It is anarchy at it's finest... Put up firewalls, Google and facebook can block all they want, but there is always a way around those things, as Anon has obviously shown. People are paying attention now, closer then ever before, probably in our entire history, at the people in control and not only questioning, but standing their ground without fear.

If they try enforce this Fascism style of control, they will be met with great resistance.
As I'v already mentioned in related threads, and was mentioned in this video:
"If the government shuts down the internet, you shut down the government." Look at Egypt...

Everyone in the North America is either too afraid, sedated, distracted, or apathetic to do ANYTHING about the major issues that we complain about, yet aren't willing to get up and do something, let alone even show support for those who actually care enough to try and make a difference.

Also, they can take down as many "members" they can... more will rise in place. It's not an organization with a leader and everyone knows everyone.
It's an idea. It's for everyone who pays taxes that increase, yet see their income decrease, living costs rise, and stranded of living degrades, and our rights taken away one by one.

If it wasn't Anon, they would have found something else to blame and use... like Al-Qaeda and the terrorists.

So don't hate on it. The only people who should be upset are the ones at the top of the food chain.

you know the feds love to create enemies correct? They love to make "terrorists" by talking to them for months and getting them fake explosives and telling them what to do with those explosives, and when the guy dials a number on his phone to blow them up, then the feds say AHA, a terrorist! See we told you they're all around! We need to protect the homeland!

and they use anon to target youths, to crack down on the current generation, to mess with kids

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

Originally posted by Acetradamus

i read these forums almost everday...and when i read this thread it is hard for me to believe..

it seems like the majority would rather do nothing then do something (even if it is not "siginficant")...

...that is so backwards...

smoke your weed while you can

i am an activist pothead and i support Anon...stop feeding into the govt hype and disinfo about marijuana...you are part of the problem...

Exactly. People seem to cling to the patently false belief that if they 'do nothing' their internet will not be affected, despite the fact that it is OBVIOUS that that isn't the case.

If you follow the same logic people should stop protesting, in case protests make the gubberment ban protests, people should stop posting on ATS in case the sharing of the truth makes the gubberment view them as terrorists and shut the internet, people shouldn't express criticism of the cabal, because they will be labelled terrorists, people shouldn't believe in or share conspiracy theories because they will be called lunatics.........

So tell me WHAT do you guys suggest we do? Just sit and take it all as millions are still doing? Has that improved ANYTHING?

I

edit on 10-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by whoshotJR
reply to post by AeonStorm

If they wanted to make an impact, they should hack Fannie and Freddie and delete all records of loans from its system. Then do that to as many major lenders as possible.

You need to tell them that. That is the best idea I have heard in a long time. Down with the banks and the rest of the evil will follow.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Anon is an e-terrorist organization bent on deterring internet freedom and force Obama to use his Internet Kill switch

I hate these people

This just needs to be repeated. Anon will give the administration ALL the ammo it needs to enforce draconian rule on the internet.

What exactly do you think should be done to overcome these monsters? All opposition is viewed as 'terrorist' and an excuse for further cracking down on liberties, so do you think people should just do nothing? Or do you think we should fight back? If so, how?

fight back by uniting and separating from the machine, but not enough cells of the body will do this so the ones who fight by leaving end up looking like a cancer to the other cells and are ignored.

They want you to get angry and get guns and go nuts so they can control you.

chaos is controlled, they need chaos to remain in control. so they breed it. We can't "win", winning is simply choosing no longer to play. but we all want to play.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

I hate these people

fight back by uniting and separating from the machine, but not enough cells of the body will do this so the ones who fight by leaving end up looking like a cancer to the other cells and are ignored.

chaos is controlled, they need chaos to remain in control. so they breed it. We can't "win", winning is simply choosing no longer to play. but we all want to play.

So basically, you have no alternative strategy to put forward, but you'll criticise those who actually are doing something.

The counter to your argument is that Anon is waking a lot of people up.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Druid42

man i hate to burst your beautiful bubble but the money thing with the masks is irrelevant that scene is from v for vendetta which is were there mask comes from and if you check out there site they have more than enough members if everybody donated a dollar then they could make that scene a couple times

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

I absolutely love what these guys are doing. It is fool hearted to try and attack our government with weapons, this is the new age revolution. Everything these days is done electronically. As long as they keep their wits about them and just go after the corrupt and expose them then I will continue to support these guys.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

I hate these people

So basically, you have no alternative strategy to put forward, but you'll criticise those who actually are doing something.

The counter to your argument is that Anon is waking a lot of people up.

the only "strategy" to "fight back" is to free your self from the trap and fear. we all will be dead and you must choose what it is you will spend your days doing. there is no way to fight back unless you have numbers and are a coherent, connected group, which anon is not.

shutting down websites for 4 hours doesn't do sh|t to the machine, you can prop anon up all you want.. other than that what are they doing? are the "top members" working on some amazing answer to the machine? lol anon, as you know them, are feds

we win by not playing, but.. that takes balls and no one has them.
edit on 10-7-2011 by depth om because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by depth om

Uh-huh... Do you know the history and where "Anonymous" originates from? The original's have been around forever. Again, now it's just an idea...

The govnt. will use anything to control, they don't want the masses to open their eyeballs and realize that it is us, the people who are in control... If we work together and stand our ground.
Either you take a stand, or you are part of the problem. Not the other way around my friend.

It's not just shutting down websites.. that got them media attention, so the general public would get their messages.
The message being sent out now, once everyone *well most of us* are paying attention; is to NOT FEAR YOUR GOVERNMENT. THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD FEAR YOU.
edit on 10-7-2011 by SalientSkivvy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
]

Actually they are obtaining quite a bit of information and exposing it.

It's not true that no-one has balls. Many have and are actually fighting back in myriad different ways right now.

It's simply an excuse to say that we can't do anything unless everyone does it together. I think it's a way of avoiding one's own fears and rationalising one's own apathy.

edit on 10-7-2011 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

lol no it's not an excuse it's a fact. yea, lets all just wander around "fighting back" and "waking people up". i'll send a few youtube vids to these peeps, lemme do some graffiti on the burger king drive through.. you know "wake up" and "the matrix has you". then lemme charge mah lazer and do some ddos, then i'....

we need a plan, not this righteous chaos BS.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join