It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF aliens exist.......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
i have studied this subject for very many years and keep going back to my first 2 thoughts as a boy
1 we are on a zoo, or
we are their cattle (how many people vanish each year on this rock? )
just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Hmm let's see.

1.) I think of it like this. If you have a friend, sibling, spouse, etc etc and you keep doing everything for them, how will they learn to do it themselves. I know comparing math homework to curing cancer are completely different but its the same concept. If they did everything for us then left for a bit, we would practically shut down because we can't do it ourselves. I know what I'm saying is kind of vague but I think of it this way. Say you see a bunch of ants and they are carrying food on their backs. Would you put that ant on your finger and walk it to the ant hill? Or say you see a fly with a broken wing, do you take the time and try to fix it so it can fly again? No you just let do its on thing and cope.

2.) Maybe the fact that we can see them is their way of saying, "hey, we're still watching, we haven't left you yet." That kind of goes with the ancient astronaut theory, that they were here ages ago then left but still hang around to watch our progress.

3.) First of all, who says its aliens that are abducting the cattle. I mean yea that would be a good conclusion but there's no way to know if its them or some crazy government experiment. Also, aliens would be may more advance then us so maybe cows have more to them than we think.

4.) Well the most simple and curt explanation is well....sh*t happens. Take the rockets for example, do you think that the governments would spend all this time and money developing a rocket just to blow it up and have it crash right after launch? There's no telling what could have happened to the craft at the Roswell crash, could have been any number of malfunctions.

5.) Basically the same answer as number 1

6.) Who knows maybe they are just waiting for the right time or maybe they are just having to much fun watching us screw up. That is IF they are bad, which in my opinion would be unlikely.

7.) I feel like they aren't here to make our decisions for us. Just here to guide us and help us out. They wouldn't fix every little problem, plus it's just one man. Compared to an advanced civilization, the politicians aren't even on their radar of things to worry about.

And those are my answers, feel free to listen to them or just roll your eyes.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
1.) They are not masters of life on earth, and they are not "good" as you call them. They came to study life on earth and see what it is about, even though they are godlike compared to us they are not little Jesus's coming to save us and heal us.

2.) Aliens do a lot to make sure they are not seen. But, they also like to be in a position that says " I am here and there is nothing you can do about it because I am more intelligent than you." In 1952 after the government downed a saucer the aliens totally buzzed the white house. The aliens probably do want those of us who have the will for the truth to know they are here, but in the overall picture they need secrecy and privacy.

3.) The aliens came here from another planet and want to study the natural earth, they do not want to take 1,000 cattle or so to their underground lab, it is in their exact nature to abduct, and do what they did. Most of the cattle had the reproductive organs taken first I think 78%, but your right the anus was the second most common because broken down was like a food to them from their own planet. I have posted the overall answer here. www.abovetopsecret.com...

4.) It just shows that the aliens are not perfect I am sorry. It could have been lightening, it could have eventually been something else. But with at least 2 crashes before roswell, it tells me that it is not they are stupid but it was just that there was so many of them that a couple had malfunction problems and went down.

5.) The aliens like deception. The aliens lie. They are very good at it.

6.) That is what they did. They used the land of the US for its natural resources thoroughly, did experiments to a very high degree, then they left.

7.) They are masterminds and they will always be on top of any psychological situation with a human, unless a craft downed and they were injured and stranded.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Could be, that the otherworlder's, are just waiting for us to destroy ourselves. With much of humankind perished, it would give them a justifible reason to repopulate the planet with humanoids.

Ever since we developed the atomic bomb, the ET's have been keeping a watchful eye over us. What with the development of radioactive powered space probes, surely has to rankle the brain's of the otherworlders.

Our Earth, is probably just another lonely outpost in space, for the otherworlders to gas up and go.

Cheers,

Erno86
edit on 11-7-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
IMO if such creatures exist then one can raise the same argument that they would raise against the existence of God. And that is, if these beings are that smart and advanced, and they really care that much about humans then why site back and watch? Maybe that's because their only intention is to deceive man.
edit on 11-7-2011 by RealTruthSeeker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by greyer

Possibly, one of the best ways for the otherworlder's to study us, would be the partial dissection of cows.

Like: To gauge the amount [if any,] of radioactive plutonium, lodged in the testicles of bulls.

Measuring the amount of fertility drugs, Earthlings are injecting into the cows.

And documenting: The god awful food, and antibiotics we are feeding these poor cattle; with the examination of the bowels and rectum.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno86

edit on 11-7-2011 by Erno86 because: added a few words

edit on 11-7-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Millions
Here are a few questions which have always bothered me about the UFO subject. I am not a sceptic by any means - but these things have always driven me just a little bit crazy :-

1) If these visitors are some kind of omnipotent beings - wise and good - millennia ahead of us in evolution and science, then why just stand idly by and allow us to continue to suffer from cancer. Or the plague. Or wartime atrocities? Or French rock music?,

They didnt say that they are millenia ahead of us. We do. Who are we to judge them on the basis of our inability to find cure for diseases and our ignorance to maintain discipline? Infact they could have seen a whole lot of diseases and it could be part of their study. Who knows if they are trying to find a cure by genetic manipulation?
Who knows if they are trying to create a super human with 0% terminal diseases?

2) Why float around in brightly-lit conspicuous saucers in the dark sky where everyone can easily spot you? Why not camouflage yourself as an aeroplane for goodness sake?

Where is the 'need' for them to camouflage?

3) Why abduct cattle in the middle of the night, steal their anus's, and then drop the remains next to some terrified farmer's house? If you need something from the cows (some biological compund, perhaps?) , why not just steal one cow, and clone as many as you want aboard your ship? In fact, if you're that advanced, why not just synthesise the product in a lab?

Middle of the night is strange to us. But not to them. Time and date doesn't matter to them.

4) Why go to the time and trouble to achieve the technological marvel of ships capable of travelling across the galaxy........ if this outstanding pinnacle of all your science and knowledge crashes embarrassingly as soon as it reaches Roswell?

Failure is prone to happen. We launch rockets and it fails.

5) If you are genuinely good guys who wish to pass on all these messages about saving the planet - ehm.... why not just flick some switch on your amazing mothership and do it for us. You know, give us a wee hand here, eh?

All these messages and predictions are made by humans on behalf of aliens. We dont know whether Aliens have a role to play or not.

6) If you are just bad guys and scoundrels, then why not get on with whatever your dastardly plan is. You're obviously FAR ahead of us with regards to science - it wouldn't be very difficult to achieve your goals, surely?

The same as above. We call them bad. But in reality we dont know anything about them.

7) If your vast and advanced civilization has some huge plan for your relationship with humanity, why allow some slimy US politician with a cheap suit and an auto-cue dictate the terms and timescale?

Politics is man-made. They have nothing to do with it.

I would appreciate your thoughts (and any additional odd insights you have).
edit on 10-7-2011 by Millions because: I forgot to insert the final line in my post.

These types of questions have been answered countless times. Reality is we know nothing of them and their agenda. Better not to light a torch under sunlight. Its useless.
edit on 12-7-2011 by radkrish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I just read the opening post. Here are my odd answers to you:

1.) The Human race has to evolve on their own however they are here to help guide us. (yes they are here) They have different agenda's they are attending to. They are Dr.'s, Scientist, Teachers, Monitor's and Protector's...The Human Race is studied and even though they consider Human's stupid they say we have intelligence and worth the study. In all rights they consider Earth their Planet. Enough said with that.

2.) If they choose they can mimic any of our aircraft in lighting and sound.

3.) I do not know of them EVER abducting our cattle and harming them in any way period.

4.) Actually they don't want any of their ships landing on our lands however whenever they have to do a battle and one of the ships is hit badly their first option is to get the ship into our waters for protection and repair.......for them to crash on our lands and not having the proper attire on is a death sentence they can not survive for long their is to much oxygen in our air. (very "rarely" is a ship damaged enough to crash)

5.) The Human Race needs to evolve and learn to solve their own problems however we have been guided in many ways. They can plant the seed and see where the race takes it (for good or bad or just how long it might take for us to figure it out) They have waited for us to wake Spiritually which hasn't happened like it should have. An ELE event is going to occur here they say their is more good here then bad and a race worth saving and continued study. Many Species are here observing and here to help when the times comes..... all that is happening now can't be stopped and they are attempting to do all they can to help not only now but after the event...I'm sure they will never be thanked for what they are going to attemt to do to save as many as they can.

6.) As you know many are still saying they don't exist aren't here blah, blah, blah others say they are all evil demons I say they just aren't understood.

7.) We are all family in the Universe (good and not good) Earth was never meant to be divided into boundries not suppposed to be divisions by using color nationality or religion man did this and we all allowed it. The Human Race is the only race that uses time ...to keep schedules......... really time has no meaning it is up to us to make the change to help one another....everyone needs to wake SPIRITUALLY, this is what they wait for.

Things will be the way they were meant to be.......... the New Beginning will be in my life cycle that's why I and many like myself are here to help you in the transition.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
They are probably much like us, curious, exploring, and what ever else, if you imagine they might only be a few 100 years ahead of us in technology. We are not too far off interstellar travel if you think about it, with how far we have come in 50 years, 20 years, even 10 years.

One day there will be a breakthrough and one day we will be doing the same as they are, if they are doing it at all. Maybe UFO's are Earth inventions, evidence coming from some of the patents I have seen and posted on another thread.

I can see why they wouldn't want to land and let themselves be known (via contact), they probably have the same evolutionary pattern and instincts, they must have had to of evolved out of something and no doubt they still fear things, they probably fear us and what we are capable of. They're only business might just be observation out of curiosity, and out of respect just leave us alone on the whole.

I think the greatest clue of what they are doing here is in our own nature. They were probably thinking a long time ago that "I wonder if there's life on other planets, I wonder if we will ever see them." They might have even seen there own UFO phenomena from other civilizations which inspired this. The only evidence we really have of intelligent life is ourselves, they might look different, have different views, but they might be VERY animalistic in the sense of how they operate. In a way I think we are still very animalistic. People say we only use 12% of our brains, what is the other 88% for? Perhaps it holds the key of REAL/the divine intelligence we see in ET's.

They are probably not better than us, just more advanced. The human race has a lot of potential, it's up to society to recognize this.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Millions
1) If these visitors are some kind of omnipotent beings - wise and good - millennia ahead of us in evolution and science, then why just stand idly by and allow us to continue to suffer from cancer. Or the plague. Or wartime atrocities? Or French rock music?

2) Why float around in brightly-lit conspicuous saucers in the dark sky where everyone can easily spot you? Why not camouflage yourself as an aeroplane for goodness sake?

1) Who says they are "omnipotent wise and good?" I think this spawns from believer fantasies rather than really describing the Aliens intentions. If in fact Aliens do exist, i don't know whether they are good or evil. I have no reason to believe either way but would TEND to say they're evil since they poke sticks up people's a***es?

2) The same reason we dont see it necessary to disguise ourselves when we research ants or bacteria, its simply irrelevant. Especially if we assume that we don't pose a thread to them in any way.

Also.."anyone can easily spot them"...we wouldnt have this forum if UFOs would be an accepted fact of mainstream science. Obviously this is not the case since UFOs are still a mystery and obviously not seen and accepted by the MAJORITY of people, let alone science.

I'd say they did a good job in keeping their identity concealed for MILLENIA - despite the fact that they don't disguise their crafts. (Or maybe they do...what if they do and its so perfect you would never know?)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Good questions BUT you seem to be making an assumption that the so called ETs if real are one group with one agenda. I believe we are dealing with a multi-dimensional if not inter-universal contact with minds so different than humanoid that simple communication may be very difficult. Sometimes I 'channel' a friendly alien mind [my perception but skeptics will call it my imagination] that is trying to advance the humans in a beneficial way. Consider the possibilty that other 'alien' beings have a more hostile view towards humans. In fact there was a book written called "The Gods of Eden" where the author after studying most ot the conspiracy theories of history fianlly reached the conclusion that the conspirators can not take full control of the world because we are caught in a battle between the good and bad aliens [ie. Greys vs Reptilians]. The author of the book used a pseudonym but last I heard he was actually a lawyer and apparently took it all seriously.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Do you no how many different species of aliens there r out there...alot and the 'gud' ones are well advanced ang ill have u no they hav helped us out but we cant b spoon fed everything. i may get in trouble for this as i am a well informed person about the alien world and also about the REAL area 51 and no it is not area 19. aliens dont probe people or animals...there are so many movies out there that show us wat aliens are out there for eg starship troopers..those 'bugs' are called armalites and are so dangerous....the movie i am number four, the main character is real and humans have those powers and the ppl that are like that are saving are world from 'bad' alien species from takin over earth...one great frend of mine that i care about has made a big decision by destroyin one planet to save earth and i am on his side and his name is nitezyde and he is one of the 100 ceretnium. most of ur theories are theories and u dont hav to believe me but i am very knowledgable and will answer anythin u wont to no...l hope i dont get in trouble as im not spose to eva say anything that is spose to be a world secret but i wen voloreo/cleo/volcanus wants to destroy the person that saved earth i cant and wont let it happen.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join