It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Don't Know Where That 2.3 TRILLION Dollars Went!" Rep DeFazio Calls To Audit The Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

Old news? Come on, this announcement was ALSO made the day before 9/11 and I never heard how it was resolved.Republicans/conservatives/rightwingers come here day after day screaming about the budget & hating on Welfare recipients and illegal immigrants which is minuscule in comparison. Why would you vote/support the rightwing and put up with this?? Makes me wonder what exactly YOU are hiding.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by origamiandurbanism
Beware the military industrial complex. I think Eisenhower might've been on to something when he said that!

Further proof that we need a new political system. It's time to start over. We'll never know what happened to that money.

The monay went into deep black projects which are above top secret.

In relation to the ET/UFO issue, I'm of the belief that when the money starts to run out for these deep black projects, that SOMEONE is going to get angry and possibly might start to think of becoming a whistleblower.

Remember money runs everything, so when it runs out, people are going to be pissed.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Is this the same several trillion dollars that went missing in the DoD just days before 9/11 or an entirely new several trillion dollars?

If I understood all the sources I checked correctly, it's the same $2.3 trillion. They've allegedly been looking for it for ten years and still haven't found it.

I personally think it's gone to fund our fleet of TR-3Bs and their supporting facilities.

<< 1   >>

join