It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Relax, folks!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
LOL This is funny !!! Please read this thread of what was said a few days back about ATS and DHS joining forces!! LOL :

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
PA, by them being here, people with real info won't come. That is taking away our freedom of speech.

They should feel more than welcome to bring their info as long as it isn't a threat to national security. If it is a threat, wouldn't you be glad that there would be something done about it, I dont know about you but I worry about my family's well-being.

I don't think they're here to harass people who oppose the war or talk about Area 51 or aliens and UFO's, etc. etc.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If we fall, don't forget that our constitution falls with us. Tell me, where else in the world is those liberties we hold so dear so well protected and preserved?

TC,

You should know as well as the rest of us that the patriot act and the DHS mean's no more constitution. No more freedom. An esential miltary state. A life of fear from your own fellow american's if you so much as try to exercise your freedom's. The very freedom's granted to us in our constitution, that now will soon be no more. Don't fall into their pathetic trap. Fight back damnit! IT'S YOUR RIGHT AND DUTY AS AN AMERICAN CITIZEN TO UPHOLD OUR CONSTITUTION ... not to help it get taken away from us. You are a traitor to us, and your fellow american's.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
HE HE HE HE HE HE HE

Try typing Thomas' full forum name... like this:

Thomas Crowne

he he he he he he he

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Ycon, every time free nations went to war they've had to tighten the belt and restrict liberties--temporarily!!!!

Have we gotten so spoiled we aren't willing to sacrifice for the Homeland?

temporarily???????????? How long we had the IRS?????????????????????????????????? I dont call that temporary!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:06 PM
link   
There again...

I ask why the middle initial and last name's spelling is different from the DHS page and the introduction post by Joseph??

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Two different, but similar "Joes" as had been explained to us in Cosmic.

I was wondering why the chief council for DHS would be interested in us. It's probably not his real name. This friend of Thomas Crowne is just a lowely computer geek working for DHS.

Thomas Crowne will get his.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Granted, they never give back any money they take away, but the liberties and freedoms that have been restricted in the past due to times of war have always been relaxed again.

Don't sweat the small stuff like Joe or me reading UFO and alien stuff. Those stories were just smokescreens for military project developements, anyway. Argue religion all you want and discuss politics and JFK scandals till you're blue, its ok. The idea of this is to intercept terrorist messages and look out for recruiters.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Thomas Crowne the traitor the traitor ,

DHS can go home now. There's no threat here. BUB BYE !!!

AHHHH !!!!!!! I can't get rid of the secondoccurance of "the traitor" Hopefully, this'll add a third one lol
[Edited on 1-4-2003 by e-nonymous]

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hmm...Bella's reply to me has been deleted...

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I think that when the truth comes out..... some people will be humiliated!!!! I'm surprised at how easily people will believe anything without finding out the facts first!!!!

Christian

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 09:43 PM
link   
UniQue Werkx,

You know something we don't? C'mon ... don't be shy. Personally ... I don't like whatever this is, so if you have proof that this is a joke, then give it to us ... My sig is breaking the rule's and I don't feel like getting banned ... But I also won't change it until I know what this really is all about ... If it's a joke, I change the sig ... If it isn't a joke and continue's after the first tommorro, all hell will break loose. Not my fault ... it's the DHS' fault lol

moe

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
this is a weird, twisted, sick joke...I kinda like it!
I forgot that it was april first tomorrow. dont worry this is just jackin with our heads for fun.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 10:20 PM
link   
this is probably just a part of bush's campaign for his next election.
since he was so successful in ruining our economy... he can surely say that he did everything to 'protect' us.

anyway, Thomas Crowne...
can you give us some guidelines on what you and your dhs cronies are looking for?
i mean... there are a number of users on here that are against the gov't... but i doubt that any one of them would take part in any 'terrorist' activities.
so, please tell us what to avoid before we post any further.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Echelon, being an avowed communist, you are likely the safest of the ATS members under any potential DHS administration.

I have seen several people post that this is a joke. Maybe. I have also seen people post that you dont have anything to worry about if you dont have anything to hide.

I dont have anything to hide. But I have the right to speak my mind about what I want, how I want, when I want. And I have the right to do so without worrying that if I speak my mind, I will have a search warrant served on me, or be assigned a "threat rating" by some asshole getting paid minimum wage.

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's amazing what people will say when they don't have all the facts straight....

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Well I say the more the 'MERRIER'

PA you didn't say anything, about that UFO I got in my shed did ya? I can't get it back to Area 51, until this week-end. The damn thing won't start!

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I would never, but I'm still waiting for you to pick me up in it!

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 10:37 PM
link   
MountainStar... Haven't we been over this... you have to use the reverse EMP when on earth...lol

posted on Mar, 31 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider

I dont have anything to hide. But I have the right to speak my mind about what I want, how I want, when I want. And I have the right to do so without worrying that if I speak my mind, I will have a search warrant served on me, or be assigned a "threat rating" by some asshole getting paid minimum wage.

Agreed.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join