It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8.0 magnitude EQ July 11th.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jerryznv
reply to post by Vaykun

You said it was either the 11th or the 13th. That's a difference of 2 days. So the next big event would logically come to be the 15th.

I don't necessarily agree...could be using the square root formula and in which case it could go like 2 days, 4 days, 9 days, 16 days, etc...so we really don't know.

Logic is not allowed here so we need to think outside the bubble on this issue.

Yes yes, but Time Wave Zero clearly states that all of history will get more intense with events happening at shorter and shorter intervals until time becomes a singularity and history all becomes the now. So obviously we should get LESS time between the events not more.

Gosh it's so obvious.

XD

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips
reply to post by Frankenchrist

you mean sense?

Yes. That's what I ment.

Happy?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

So obviously we should get LESS time between the events not more.

I see so it should go...2 days, 1.414 days...maybe square root in reverse instead.

There you go thinking logically again...jeez!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jerryznv

Gahh, I'm sorry. It's this whole non-linear irrational thought, it's kind of a pain to pick up on. Like water without a bucket. Or the smell of purple.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaykun
reply to post by jerryznv

Or the smell of purple.

Its grape. I promise.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Frankenchrist

Extremely! Sorry its an OCD thing lol

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

idk about the smell of purple. some people can actually do that! (no joke) its called synesthesia. one part of the brain involuntarily fires in chorus with another. in this case it would be sight with smell. there are some 70 different combinations that have been observed. others include seeing sounds, or picturing numbers as shapes/colors. pretty interesting.

as for the topic, it won't happen. if it does, the op will proclaim his psychic abilities. vague predictions without a location always have a chance to be true, just as a certain number of 8.0 earthquakes happen every few years. this does not mean your dream was a premonition of anything. more than likely he's been reading about earthquakes and 2012 stuff too much and it is filtering into his sleeping mind.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
WE are getting close to the 11th, and things are happening!
I shudder to think what might be on this list two days from now!

Our weather in the US is staggeringly unbelievable, except it is happening!!

Oops, I did not check ATS image specks .. these must be too large, but EQ 3D is free, and fun and you don't even install it, just unzip and click!

Here are a couple Earthquakes (few) from the last 4 days, and from today!!
Large:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/470c89159132.png[/atsimg]

Swarm quakes around 5.?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c9738aaf0664.png[/atsimg]

Area near swarm quakes showing activity:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65491b73aeee.jpg[/atsimg]

Nibiru [July 2011] New Evidence - Hawaii Observatory ... watch at 3:17
Objects seen through the envelope of the atmosphere appear much larger! shinikng as they move upward .. this is normal:

And if all that is not enough to convince you that "Many" things are going on ... check out the water flow from the Hekla volcano! .. note the ice way, way up on the green hills behind the fellow's head! And the seismic activity is Long Waves ... I will let you Google that!

edit on 9-7-2011 by Serendipity7 because: oops

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Two nights ago I dreamt of seeing a red 9.9 in bold text on USGS' latest-earthquakes-in-the-world-in-the-past-7-days page. It occured in California. I didn't bother posting because the highest recorded earthquake was a 9.5 in Chilein the year 1960. Maybe its location is worth mentioning.

I visit USGS' website daily so I'm probably looking at it too much.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
A good way to start with perdictions of earthquake is a website where users would post locations & you would be able to view by credibility.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by VinciVirus

Huh. Funny. I had a dream like that too. I was on the same site. A nice fat one, red so it was recent, located in Cali as well. Also another one over by Mississippi but that's not meant for it's earthquakes.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
This is the kind of prediction thread I like ..... very subjective very easy to read ..... nothing sort of religious-nutjob or doom-gloomer or obsessiveness.
Happen or not, you got a flag from me.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
I want to emphasize that the dream was only of an 8.0 EQ. The date was never in the dream.
Here's what I'm basing the date off of:
About 2 days ago, there was a CME directed towards the Earth. Today, there was a 7.0 EQ in Japan. Today, there was a series of CMEs directed towards the Earth. My NASA app says they will arrive on the 11th-12th. So late on the 11th is probably when it will hit.
All of that info is from the app 3D Sun, owned by NASA.
lol, i'm not affiliated with nasa in any way.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join