It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans DO want these jobs

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Sir, the point is..."Who are the legal Americans?".
It is a moot point because technology prevailed in an unprecedented land war.
We live in an age of force, or violence...all silly notions you were taught were just that, nonsense.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

That's because you killed them and then made up rules to say none can play in your sand pit "which you stole" so they can do back to you which you did to them.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by HelloJCneedsomehelp

That's because you killed them and then made up rules to say none can play in your sand pit "which you stole" so they can do back to you which you did to them.

I did not kill them. Show me proof that I killed anyone before you go throwing around accusations.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SkipperJohn

Now that is genius! Using personal property rights against a right-winger to debunk his ill-gotten mantra.......priceless!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   

I did not kill them. Show me proof that I killed anyone before you go throwing around accusations

Sir, you did not...but wealth was stolen on a grand scale and we live in a world in which wealth often determines who lives and who dies.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Let me put it this way OP. YOU ARE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT!

Your ancestors took this land from the TRUE AMERICANS (the native Indians). You are the illegal immigrant man!

It takes gall and arrogance to postulate such a view when the evidence is swung back in your face. Keep your videos because history and FACT is on the other side!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

It was won in a war and a lot of it was bought. If illegals want war this can get nasty.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FrenchOsage

Hey you are who you hire dip#

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Wait what?? Read a book. You are American you have thanks given. To give thanks to the Murder of Indians. Unless you have written a letter to so sorry and give back the land you stole then yes your the illegal. Making up all the laws in the world to make yourself feel good doesn't get away from it. So say sorry your wrong

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Your ancestors took this land from the TRUE AMERICANS

No they did not. My family was legal immigrants. I don't have family dating back to the 1400s in the USA. Also you have to prove that my ancestors took this land, otherwise you are just dreaming.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

Wait what?? Read a book

I have read quite a few books that you are not even capable of reading. How do you know what I have read or not? Do you know my reading list?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage

I did not kill them. Show me proof that I killed anyone before you go throwing around accusations

Sir, you did not...but wealth was stolen on a grand scale and we live in a world in which wealth often determines who lives and who dies.

Always comes down to the issue of humans inheriting the Earth. Who started selling it and what gave them the right?

Force.

Wanna live near water? Pay me or I'll kill you.

Wanna have good land to grow your food? Pay me or I'll kill you.

Wanna eat the animals and fish that I now claim as my own through force? Pay me or I'll kill you.

Law of the land.

edit on 9-7-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

So to take your way of thinking and apply it logically, if China started a war and took over America it would be ok for them to usher all of us into camps or kill us....and then many years later they could claim innocence and denounce immigration because this was "their land"?

Where is the logic in that? Yes, most of us cannot do anything since we are many generations removed from the initial "invasion", but your ideology is a spit in the face of fact, truth and historical fact.

Who are you to say such things and claim a land that never was....and never will be yours?

edit on 9-7-2011 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

If they win the war then they can do whatever they choose. That is why it is called a war. That is why property must be defended to the death. If china wins, well they win. Nothing anyone can do about it. If we win, we are defending our homeland.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Your ancestors took this land from the TRUE AMERICANS

No they did not. My family was legal immigrants. I don't have family dating back to the 1400s in the USA. Also you have to prove that my ancestors took this land, otherwise you are just dreaming.

Who made them legal immigrants? Who wrote the laws? Who defined the borders? Your family and mine came in by force and stole the land from the real Americans.

History books may say that Columbus 'Discovered' America but how do you 'Discover' a land that was already known to the people that were here?

Tell those people that they didn't exist and their land wasn't here before Europeans 'Discovered' it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by FrenchOsage
reply to post by guessing

You don't get it because you are conditioned "not" to get it.
Immigration is "good" when the "Elite" benefit and becomes "bad" when it no longer serves their purpose.

Sorry there, not sure what you are meaning or implying.

Who are you to tell me about my conditioning?

I prefer Sunsilk anway, though Pantene and Loreal are not to bad

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

We all know you didn't read a book or you would be a bit smarter. Its not my earth or yours to tell anyone else what they can do. Sounds like you can't get a job because someone took it from you because they worked harder. Now the government stopped paying you for doing nothing and you want to do less and get paid more.

"Get rid of them hard working people making me look bad"

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HelloJCneedsomehelp

Can you prove I did not read a book? The burden of proof is on you to prove that.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If they win the war then they can do whatever they choose. That is why it is called a war. That is why property must be defended to the death. If china wins, well they win. Nothing anyone can do about it. If we win, we are defending our homeland.

So are you willing to kill all these Mexicans that are invading your homeland? Is that what you are saying? Because it seems as though you are equating them to such the situation I described.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Yes killing them all is acceptable using whatever makeshift weapons and military tactics that I have acquired.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join