It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange cage at Dugway Proving Grounds

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
vertical takeoff craft? I got nothin.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
It kind of reminds me of Mad-Max- Thunder-dome hehe.
Even the topography around it looks odd.

It kind of reminds me of the thing hitler and the nazis were using in their "bell"/UFO experiments.
Still stands today.
edit on 10-7-2011 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Man...

Guess Ive never looked at dugway on google earth/maps...

That place is very strange.
It (to me) almost looks like one huge, massive "circuit" or something , spanning huge distances.

Like a giant 'circuit board'. lol

Weird place. O_o

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
Didn't the Nazis make something similar for their wunderwaffe (wonderweapon) something to do with anti gravity. Looks very similar to that.

the henge (fly trap) die-glock
Similar nazi structure

The Die Glock used two cylinders filled with red Mercury rotating counter clockwise. It was claimed to be capable of disrupting time and space. (potentially)

I think Chris Carter played around with this concept in the X-Files Dreamland episodes.
Anybody remember the scene where Grane top gun and Mulder face off with each other behind bars?

www.insidethex.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bordon81
The Die Glock used two cylinders filled with red Mercury rotating counter clockwise. It was claimed to be capable of disrupting time and space. (potentially)

"Red mercury" was a Los Alamos code term for Li6D at one point in the sixties, then it was switched to another material to confuse people, not the least the employees. I suspect a lot of red mercury tales came from distorted echoes of that.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by I B Dazzlin

Good find! I had never seen one of these antenna before.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Neysa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Didn't the Nazis make something similar for their wunderwaffe (wonderweapon) something to do with anti gravity. Looks very similar to that.

Similar nazi structure

Exactly what I was thinking. Maybe they are building another "Bell"

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
tiny fortress, reminds me of castles surrounded by water. What are these white curves anyway
edit on 10-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Could it be an ELF Antenna? Here is one, its located in Bavaria, run by the U.S Mil.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14d4806d8aca.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I found more circular "buildings" of this type here

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d23498ec075a.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11-7-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Similar nazi structure

That is what it reminded me of as well.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
The fly trap is made of reinforced concrete and this, more than likely FLR antenna, circular fence looking area you are talking about is made or wires. How then does it remind you of the henge or fly trap as it is called that goes along with DIe Glocke lore? At any rate check out this LINK, it is about FLR antenna and it has pics that look just like what has been posted.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
www.marsanomalyresearch.com...
edit on 9-7-2011 by ModernAcademia because: (no reason given)

Both these pics are the exact same ones. CaptGizmo's and the one from mars research. Just sayin!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlindSided

I looked at the report that Joseph P. Skipper wrote on Marsanomolyresearch.com and I think he needs to better research some of what he is talking about. He makes note of many areas which are different antenna arrays and areas that were used for chemical, biological, and radiological weapons testing back in the day. Back in the day Dugway was even used to practice fire bombing tactics and work on developing flamethrowers, antidotes for chemical weapons and protective clothing. He needs to do some more homework on Dugway before his mention of something at dugway, which he has know idea what it is, makes it relevent to the henge or Die Glocke

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I'm inclined to say it is not an elephant cage antenna. If you look at how we built them, the receiving gear was inside the circle. This seems too small. You house the gear in the center so it won't block the antenna.

Navy circular array

I don't know enough about the elephant cage to completely rule it out, but I don't think that is a match. Plus the site provided by the other poster for the "tower grid" does seem like a better match:

tower grid

As far as Dugway being the new Area 51, not likely. We do know that there are UAVs at Dugway. I did a post on that in this forum. There is the occasional military contractor flight to Dugway, but it is nothing like the air traffic for Palmale, Vegas, Groom, and Tonopah. If anything, China Lake gets more contractors than Dugway.

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Bedlam

So Li6D is "red mercury"? Lol.

Funny that Y-12 site is really contaminated with the ordinary silvery liquid kind of rather toxic mercury used in the chemical processing that it once did. I think it included the lithium end of it, given that Y12 made the secondaries it seems plausible.

edit: confirmed. www.hss.energy.gov...
edit on 17-7-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
reply to post by Bedlam

So Li6D is "red mercury"? Lol.

IIRC, the next "red mercury" was some sort of high brisance explosive they were twinking around with. They have a catalog of sooper sekret words that designate some material, they use it a while, then it lies fallow for a while, then they reassign it to something else. It fosters confusion in everyone.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Could be something as simple as the base for a water tank.

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
could be an elf antenna, yes.

But highly remarkable how the places around match the ones from stonehenge almost perfectly:
mappery.com...

My personal guess is that whatever it is, stonehenge and that nazi flytrap are the same thing.

...a high-speed elevator to the moon? B-)

posted on Dec, 12 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well, it could be just about anything we can think of. It seems hard to make a solid explanation on what purpose it serves. But then again, it could used for multi-purpose reasons. For example, it looks like it could be used for close-combat weapon testing, or closed demolition pratice. But since I like to think outside the box (or the cage :lol
, I say that it could possibly be used for anti-gravitation testing, like the stonehenge structure back in Germany. Or maybe even "super-human"/"super-animal" testing grounds. But hey, your guess is just as good as mine.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join