It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm kinda new here, been a lurker for a while

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I have since been banned from posting and viewing at GLP, so getting started here. Please tell me that this place is not just a fake like GLP where you can't say certain top secret gov't info or you'll get banned.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Well hello. I lurked for years before I joined, and Ive never regreted it. Plus being able to save threads you like is great!

Welcome

edit on 9-7-2011 by Skerrako because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Thanks for the welcome, I am still getting used to the new format here, finding posts is a little harder

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by KSprepared

Hi KSprepared, and welcome to the ATS Introductions Forum, this forum is confined to introductions only.

The Introduction Forum is for introductions To tell something about you; not to start a thread about a topic.“Intro threads” that are really “topic threads” will be removed.
Please Review, Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself.

You are more than welcome to post a new introduction thread about you, if you wish.

Once you have achieved 20 posts you will then be able to start new threads, and also send & receive PM's to and from fellow ATS members.

Twenty well thought out replies are not hard to achieve,(not one liners) some members do it with their intro thread, or alternatively they visit to the Off-Topic Discussions forums. That's the large Blue Tab on the Recent Posts page.

Take your time, if you have any questions you can either ask them in an intro thread, I'm sure someone will reply. Or just message me, or any staff member anytime.

Some handy links, and, more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use Please Read

Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Background images

Signature Guidelines

If you feel ATS must be made aware of a story please use the complaint feature located in the Member Tools and get the full attention of the entire Staff.

Thread closed, and or removed.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

top topics

join