It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harry potter movie premier is on my birthday wtf does this mean?!!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Ashton Kutcher? Is that you? Aren't you a little old for Harry Potter?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
hahahahahahahahaha

2nd

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Deafseeingeyedog

Logic?
I don't think logic can help you on this one
But happy b day junior
edit on 9-7-2011 by A por uvas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Hi...Happy Birthday!...(early)....I think those movies coming out on the same day as your birthday is a mere coincidence...(no hidden meanings). As for the (Devil Tarot Card)...a lot of people think that this card means Satan...but it dosen't...the devil card is Pan the half-goat nature god and/or Dionysuis. These are gods of pleasure...this card also means being honest with yourself about what you want in life. (so...the devil card does not mean you are evil).

That's interesting and also helpful at the same time. I'm not familiar with either of those mythologies, but I'll look into it

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

it all makes sense now, i believe the harry potter date correlates with da vinci's the last supper, 111=3x3=9+9=18-5..you guessed it 13
deeper down the rabbit hole we fall..its also supposedly a day the mayan calendar talks about, the 13th is a special date regarding things happening, i half expect a lightning storm. winnie the pooh is also symbolic for the dreamscape where nettles are born. please believe me.

also disregard all i have said as ATS is watching your face as we speak in corroberation with the chinese.
edit on 9-7-2011 by POPtheKlEEN89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog
Also both Winnie the pooh and the last Harry potter debut on my birthday. ,,,,,, There must be some sort of reason for it.

Yes! You will be visited by hagrid, he will have a semi-squashed birthday cake for you that will have pooh on it.

Couldn't help it, but really, i don't think there is anything to worry about, just enjoy the day when it rolls around.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by POPtheKlEEN89

they are talking about the 15th.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LadyTrick

oh.................then nevermind

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
You have a 1 in 365 chance of this happening to you.

Argh! So do I!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Planet teleX
You have a 1 in 365 chance of this happening to you.

Argh! So do I!

Why me whyyyyyyy??

Edit: oh # the new show on syfy called haven premier on the same day and supervolcano premiers the day after!!
edit on 7/9/2011 by Deafseeingeyedog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I was born on the 6th day of the 3rd month 1985, 6+3+85=94.
94 divided by 26=3.61.
3.61 is a number, wtf does this mean???

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deafseeingeyedog
Ok so birthday is July 15th, 1987. A month before harmonic convergence. It freaks me out to read astrology books as it says my tarot card is the devil. Also both Winnie the pooh and the last Harry potter debut on my birthday. There must be some sort of reason for it. Also my birthday his year is a full moon. Fun fact, Jessie Ventura and I share the same birthday, also The great artist Rembrandt. Wikipedia that if you care not to trust me. Any experts on tarot, numerology, kabalah, I Ching, Mayan calendar, skepticism, logic, astronomy or astrology care to help me decipher this mystery?

I think you are paranoid and need to get a life. Never heard of coincidences? It happens all the time.

There are only 365 days in a year and about 7 billion people functioning within that frame. Now chew on that for a moment.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Harry potter movie premier is on my birthday wtf does this mean?!!?

It means you got a birthday present from Hollywood.

I'm actually going to see the film tonight at midnight (and, being the geek that I am, I'll be in full robe, shirt, sweater, tie, the whole bit...along with some friends), then again tomorrow, when we drive up to the theme park in Orlando, and watch it there at CitiWalk. Should be fun (and eating at Emeril's....yum...)

There's actually a Harry Potter convention going on in my hotel too (not going to that, but will be interesting to see).....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
At least Twilight didn't come out on your 30th and ruin your movie experience

It means nothing!

Paranoid much?

Also that tarot card isn't all that bad, look into it more.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Well, my birthday is July 7, the same day as the UK premier which I felt was so completely cool, and I felt like it made for an even bigger celebration for me and my family, we are all die hard Potter fans from the very beginning. So I guess it's all in one's perceptions!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join