It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I always hate to get involved into a religion debate, because it basically ends nowhere and all sides disagreeing. Its just one of those topics that any fact can be twisted or taken many different ways for its meaning is different according to ones belief. In fact, I believe the term relegion originally meant "we are many", like a legion in an army. So never been keen on the term, but I am a Christian, but of no affiliation. Just Christian.

I too, have a hard time finding how the connection with the earthquake in Christchurch and the cathedral tie together. I would think if something like was to have a meaning, it would be something like at or around the Temple Mount. I do fall in the catagory of I do believe there will be a one world religion. I know it seems hard to believe now, but 10 years ago would you believe there could be a one world currency within a decade caused by a global financial collapse? And look at us now?

The question is how in the world are they going to combine all the religions into one common religion? I have contented, with harsh resentment at times I must say, that it will be a combination of a Roman Catholic (Christian) and Muslim/Islam combination. If you simply add the numbers of those people of those religions from around the world, there you have most the problem solved. But, if Muslims and Christians dont mix, how in the heck are they going to do that, or are they?

Recently, there is a movement within the Christian church called Chislam. There is actually major church organizations that are a growing foundation of this movement that is starting to teach Muslim Koran in Christian churches today. And if you leave certain parts out and twist basic fundamental ideas within the Bible and the Koran, they can be made to really not sound all that different. Jesus is even in the Koran. And keep all eyes on the Vatican and the pope. If I can find the link, I had read a speech by the pope speaking of this very thing not long ago, something along the lines of Catholics, Christians, and Muslims must unite into one. But, that doesnt count until I can find it, if I can find it again. So, doesnt count, yet. The thing I cant figure out is the Hindu/Buddah, unless they convert or they get into it with Pakistan and the Paks nuke them and they lose a war and have no choice or have some kind of revolution or something.

Now as quoted above. 2.1 billion Christians in the world, but I see that as two different ways. I see it as Christians and true believers. Which the latter is significantly less, no explanation needed, you know if you are. Now looking at America today we are seen as a Christian nation and everyday being desensitized to Muslim beliefs. Not knocking any religion here of any kind, just talking of the future. So, in a way, your already seeing the coming together of it. In the OP thread, it was right but in the wrong way. The falling away from the church has begun but not from an earthquake knocking down a temple, but by Christian church's not teaching the proper Word of God anymore and the falling away is a "turning away" or a "losing faith", maybe even a combination of both. For a church is the body of Christ, not a building. You can have 5 people sitting around a tree reading the gospel, and you have a church, and each person in that church their soul is their temple in the church. So the building knocked down by an earthquake I dont see the connection.

People forget that the devil is allowed into and can do things in the first 3 levels of heaven. The Earth, the atmosphere and space (how far into space, I have no idea). So as far as I know, the devil caused the quake in Christchurch to mock God. Yeah God can stop it, but most everyone takes the notion, "why does God do this?" or "why does God allow this to happen?" Questions I cant answer, but I do know that at one time the devil was in Gods inner circle by what my Bible teaches me, and he knows the scripture better than anyone of us do. and he knows he cant win. So, he needs to take as many people down with him as he can, and as the time draws closer, making us as miserable as possible until one by one we lose faith, sure seems like a good plan.

Yeah God could just up and appear and say here I am, but then wouldnt that be a dictatorship? Then we would have no power to make our own paths and our own choices. It is said God made us in His likeness, we all want to be accepted and maybe that how He works it too? Hopefully I have and continue to score enough brownie points, that one day I will find the answer to that question along with alot more.

Just my 2c. Its all borrowed money anyway, so might at well spend it while I can.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Well said. The Gospel of Thomas which is ironically banned from the Bible is considered to be the true teachings of Christ and the Gospel of Thomas clealry states that God's Kingdom is not in heaven, but in the hearts of minds of all humanity and that no one should ever entrust their spiritual development to others, be they priests, politicians or prophets.

April Sky. How is forcing people to believe in something that is based on a lie a good thing? And how exactly are the elite going to make us believe in their evil God? No one has the right to tell anyone what to believe. Everyone has a mind of their own and should follow their own path and take responsibility for their own spiritual development. Pulling down Churches will have no effect whatsoever on people's beliefs. Anyhow, people are already turning away from organised religion, especially the youth and are instead looking within themselves and that is exactly how it should be.
edit on 10-7-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

The only symbol I can see in tearing down this Church is tearing down a precious symbol of British imperialism. If they'd really wanna break the church they'd go for the Vatican, and not some remote place that few know about.

edit on 10/7/11 by Echtelion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

I'm actually not replying as a Christian in this case. And once again, your comments above do show that your agenda is hatred. I cannot fathom why you feel the need to "point out" something against another persons personal religion. If you don't agree with a particular religion, what gives you the right to post such disrespectful comments? Do you routinely take this tactic against other religions?
Religious beliefs are a very personal and private thing.
Your post is not an "educational" post. It's meant to convey one message only - hatred of one particular religion- Christianity.
And yes, I would point these same facts out if you had chosen any other religion.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Many fear this and think it is a terrible thing, actually it is about time because almost all the world believed in almost the exact same religion until about two thousand years ago, that's both East and West. The introduction of Christ and the one true God has lead to mass slaughter, witch hunts etc etc, I for one will not morn it's passing.

Wow, really? Do you have any sources for this?

But before I waffle on too much, I want to show you the evidence that CHRIST'S CHURCH is indeed being pulled down .... literally.

well, I can't refute this except in the name: www.christchurchcathedral.co.nz... (ChristChurch) and it is indeed being deconstructed due to the damage suffered from numerous earthquakes. Historically, the spire has been damaged by earthquakes a few times.

Originally posted by AprilSkyMany will claim it is just natural events and what I am about to show you is merely a coincidence ...??? I am prepared to believe in coincidence to some extent but this is really pushing it ...

Christchurch in New Zealand has suffered some terrible earthquakes of late and when they begun people on the net claimed it was an attack on Christ's-Church and that it would not stop until the Cathedral, the icon of the city and a world heritage building, lay on the ground in rubble and then they would force the people to accept a multi-denominational church in it's stead.

Oh, "people on the net"? Then it must be true!
It's not a World Heritage site (I think you mistook it for Christchurch Cathedral, Canterbury, U.K.) and it is only listed in the New Zealand Historic Places Trust as a category 1 listed building (but still no World Heritage).

Originally posted by AprilSky Well how true this is turning out to be, shortly after this ... because up until then, the almost undamaged Cathedral had stood proud and unmoved by a 7 point quake ... it was then viciously assaulted by a rough earthquake, one that effected only half the city and because of the rouge nature of it, had the impact of a 9 magnitude quake in parts of the city. … and down she came.

Blimey!

Hyperbole much?

It wasn't 'undamaged', but it had been deemed 'safe', but it was subsequently damaged in the Boxing Day 'quake, and then further in the February and June 'quakes. en.wikipedia.org... arthquakes

There was no anthropomorphic quality, it wasn't rouge....uh...rogue; it was an earthquake with exceptional ground acceleration due, in part, to the local subsurface geology. The Cathedral was not the target of any attack. The destruction is due to the construction techniques and material as well as the subsurface geology (think: swamp/river deposits and interspersed beach sands).

Originally posted by AprilSkyThe town square rung out in screams of terror as the great building shock and then crashed to the ground. The whole city was in morning, it was almost unbelievable but they promised us they would repair and rebuild it ... it's huge rose window hung in there all proud and giving us some comfort until yet another attack which broke it and it fell out … I have tears in my eyes writing about this because even though I am not a fan of Christ's church, that building was our heart, our icon, the soul of our city and now it's broken!

Wow!

Hyperbole much?

The whole building hasn't fallen yet, the whole city wasn't in morning (sic), the diocese was adamant about rebuilding as their caught up in the charade of importance of christianity in this city (just look at the increase in domestic violence when the Crustaders lose, when the All Blacks lose, or the obvious poverty-wealth gap that is, in part, driven by location and the First four Ships). I didn't feel comforted by the Rose window. Not before, and not now!

It wasn't an 'attack'. It was a series of earthquakes related, initially, to the Greendale Fault which ruptured on September 4th 2010.

Originally posted by AprilSkyEven before the doom bells had even rung out on the Cathedral, calls started to come in to rebuild it as a multi-denominational Church, to fit in with the New World

Really!!! you want to take down Christ's Church in a city called Christ-Church and rebuild it with a multi-denominational Church!!!

In an increasingly secular society I think a multifaith 'cathedral' would be an excellent idea. The Christian Church is in decline in New Zealand. The 'mainstream sects' : Anglicanism, Presbyterianism, Methodism and Catholicism have had declining populations for years now and the 'replacements' (the Happy-Clappies, the Fundies et al) while enjoying high-profiles aren't making a dent in the figures surrounding secularism vs religion(ism). There has been increasing ecumenicalism in christchurch to try to sidestep the lower numbers.

Originally posted by AprilSkyBut here's the kicker … the exact same thing has happened in Australia, in a land not known for seismic activity ...

Australia does have seismic activity, just not on the same scale as us. en.wikipedia.org...

Originally posted by AprilSkyThe most important building to be severely damaged was Christ Church Cathedral which dominates the skyline of the city.

Perhaps it was due to its construction methods and materials?

Originally posted by AprilSkyAustralia lies completely within a continental plate and has not been considered as a "seismic" zone.

Originally posted by AprilSkyThis is a huge stupid illuminati type torch, they insulted our Cathedral with a few years back and this is how they had been promoting our city … giving pride to this silly torch, NOT the Cathedral. You note they photograph the Cathedral in such a way as to show it being totally dominated and over shadowed by this torch!

Hmm, and I thought it was about the native plants that were in the area? www.ccc.govt.nz... /chalice/aboutchalice.aspx There are plenty of photographs of the cathedral without the chalice.

Originally posted by AprilSkySo it appears the Fall of Christ has begun and the ELITE want to mark the occasion with the fall of his Church literally … in a place of his name.

Why didn't you mention the 'hollow christ'? The statue of Jesus out the front of the cathedral that was bronze and hollow
and had Maori features?

Originally posted by AprilSkyThere is heaps of suspicious stuff that happened during all of this, that make it highly likely that these quakes were not natural in nature but rather elite orchestrated. Members of FEMA and high officials just happened to leave town one hour before the Cathedral fall down.

Ooh, spooky! Perhaps they were in Otautahi to try to gain some understanding about appropriate responses to natural disasters, particularly earthquakes, as we had a large one in September and they felt they could learn from the response? Perhaps they had plane tickets that required them to leave town?

Originally posted by AprilSkyYeah right ... like it is normal for those type of officials to be in Christchurch a sleepy hollow at the bottom of the world.

It is if they were here to learn about appropriate responses to natural hazards (in particular earthquakes, seeing as we had recent practical experience).

Originally posted by AprilSkyThe navy just happened to be doing exercises that begun that very same morning ...

Gee, the Navy doing exercises in one of our main ports? What ever were they thinking?

I think there are serious flaws in your hypothesis. Not just getting the name wrong, but your description of events is very shady and not as I remember.

I tend towards the natural hazard side of events, not some nefarious network of nastiness that felt they had to teach this to a city in a backwater because globally we are so important and a secret haven for the Cabal.

edit on 10-7-2011 by aorAki because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WhoKnows100

How about this, WhoKnows100 & kindred, I'll go after Christianity. If you guys are Christian wouldn't you want to eradicate EVERY Christian church that f*cks kids? If for nothing else but because it gives your religion the worst kind of name....pederasts! And since we ALL know the Catholic church practices it & covers it up EVERY Christian church's FIRST agenda should be to drive it out of your country. Instead they STILL get tax exemption. You are complicit in their guilt and your church probably actively persecutes gays. Am I right?
Now do your Christian duty and drive this SATAN from your country.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

OK I will try here to show you and tell you what this is about ... yes the clock will be reset and the brainwashing will be set up for the next crop which will take thousands of years to mature, ready for the next harvest and on and on.

Here is some idea of how this works.

The elite put it in movies and I have sub text-ed it to show it to you.

There's definitely a lot of evidence that seems to point to entertainment being used by the elite, I'll grant you that.

One of the things they have been pushing now for the past half-century or so is the idea of "aliens". If we assume that the elite have a reason for this, then what could it be?

One thing that many ATS members might be familiar with is Project Blue Beam. No, not trying to derail, seems like you've got your hands full fighting off the various offended parties, but the idea that "aliens", and all that goes along with it, might be worth considering from the angle that it is intentional deception by TPTB.

Since the foundation of your paradigm seems to be "aliens", this would be a good place to start, and to be perhaps suspicious of some of the "facts" that we have come to believe. Obviously, you have spent a lot of time on your current paradigm, and that alone tells me you aren't afraid to dig in to get to answers. But just as religionists expend efforts to support and / or "prove" their POV, so does everyone else, including atheists, New Agers, UFO believers, etc.

So, everyone does it. But, considering how very "new" (and novel) your ideas are, relatively speaking, and then adding to this a known effort by TPTB to exploit the idea of aliens (with things like blue beam), that they have spent decades implanting within the collective consciousness, shouldn't we tread all the more carefully?

Again, I respect the fact that you have invested a lot in this idea, but regardless of where I think the evidence lies when it comes to aliens, I continue to think that if one of my kids in college came to me and told me all about your elaborate Alien Harvest, I would probably ask them to slow down, and really wonder why the elite have invested so much in cultivating this mindset, that leads to all sorts of things.

Including the weaving together of the mysteries of our past, using the esoteric as a jumping off point. Which is basically DaVinci Code, morphing into something more encompassing. But true? Not necessarily. And considering our master's investment in aliens, and clear "support" dare I say, for the kind of thing you are spreading, I would say that at a minimum, caution is in order.

So, in spite of seeing many problems with your premise, perhaps I should at least ask if there is any "scientific" evidence, of any kind, that even remotely supports the idea that aliens need human rh-negative females, in order to produce an elixir that somehow imparts immortality to these aliens? I'd like to see it, as I'm sure others reading this thread would too.

And while we're at it, maybe we could come up with a reason why it takes so long for such an inefficient "harvest" to begin with? After all, with only a small minority within the population being suitable, you would think that they would have been smart enough, or diligent enough, to ensure that their "herd" wasn't going to be utterly worthless, by the time they got back. You do realize that over such a lengthy period, they could easily come back to a planet with NO suitable candidates, not only due to simple genetics, but also natural disasters, wars, etc. This harvest is "mature" as you put it?

I think they could have done a whole lot better. But then, after 5,000 or 6,000 years, even the aliens might have gone extinct, killed themselves off, etc. (Maybe we'll dodge a bullet!)

Bottom line, it just doesn't seem very well thought out.

But then, we should always be willing to give the benefit of the doubt. Maybe we will be illuminated with more info.

JR

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by travisirius

Seen Zeitgeist have you?

Methinks the point of Jesus Christ was to establish truth and abolish mythology; to set in order that which was only fictionalized and imagined. Also, Jesus Christ wasn't born on December 25th, I just want to point that out because people always seem to think that.

Think somebody dying and rising again from the dead would be remembered? Read the Bible, it's in there, in fact it's one of the most popular books of all time, everybody knows about this...oh, wait, it's a book about religion so it can't be true.
I'm just teasing!

Jesus is mentioned in other texts beside the Bible, I think it was previously mentioned by Jordan River, so there you go.

I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical of people who've watched Zeitgeist (at least the first part), that's my bias. I think they haven't done any other research for themselves. Given that I don't know all these peoples' mythology, those who actually existed excluded, I can't give a reasonable response.

But lumping together that all these who you've listed did all these miracles or had significant happenings occur to them isn't true. Nor does this give proof for the validity to Jesus Christ.

The point of Jesus Christ was to have faith where no evidence presents itself. Idiotic right? I thought so, too, before I became a Christian. And don't accuse Christians of being brainwashed -- we are as much as you are into conceiving our paradigms as factual and true.

May God conquer the hearts of men

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

I was christened a Christian, but that does not mean I practise or believe in the Bible and I'm certainly no fan of organised religions and deplore Catholicism, as I'm from a big Catholic family who are your typical judgemental & hypocritical Catholics. I'm only interested in the truth, which is the main reason why I prefer Buddhism.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

How is forcing people to believe in something that is based on a lie a good thing? And how exactly are the elite going to make us believe in their evil God? No one has the right to tell anyone what to believe. Everyone has a mind of their own and should follow their own path and take responsibility for their own spiritual development. Pulling down Churches will have no effect whatsoever on people's beliefs.

I just want to say, for those that missed it, the OP was intentionally cryptic in his choice of thread-title.

The OP did finally admit that he believes it's all about aliens.

The aliens are supposed to come down soon, harvest the rh-negative females, and (maybe) kill off everyone else, or at least replace them with the seeds for the next "harvest" (due five or six thousand years from now).

So, it's not going to be about the elite making anyone believe, rather, the whole world will witness their coming, some of the ladies will have new space-reptilian-boyfriends, most of us will be dead, but a few will be let to "reset the clock", with a new proto-religion of lies suitable for the next six millennia.

Far-fetched? Hey, I think Dianetics is just as far-fetched, and they're a huge business. er, "church" now...

JR

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

Think somebody dying and rising again from the dead would be remembered? Read the Bible, it's in there, in fact it's one of the most popular books of all time, everybody knows about this...
--------------------
I know you qualify this as a joke but one of the most popular books of all time is Harry Potter & we don't pass that off as real do we? I would think someone of your "faith" would put TRUTH above all else even if it disproved thye Jesus Mythos.

I'm sorry, but I'm skeptical of people who've watched Zeitgeist (at least the first part), that's my bias. I think they haven't done any other research for themselves.
--------------------
You're a Christian so that isn't your only bias. I take it you haven't watched Zeitgeist or read the Greatest Story Ever Sold. Probably because it's against your religion.

Given that I don't know all these peoples' mythology, those who actually existed excluded, I can't give a reasonable response.
---------------------------
You can't give a reasonable response AT ALL, that's what I'm saying. Why exclude "gods" that are proven myths? They did everything and stood for everything your Jesus Myth did, just long before Jesus. Get it? Jesus is a copy cat myth. That's my point, Jesus was invented because for one NO ONE can remember him AND HE ROSE FROM THE DEAD! That's something hard to forget in your lifetime, wouldn't you think someone would wrote about it? Well, yeah, that did 400 years later!

But lumping together that all these who you've listed did all these miracles or had significant happenings occur to them isn't true.
----------------------------
Proof? I can prove my imaginary gods as well as you can & it should be easier for you, you only have to prove ONE.

Idiotic right? I thought so, too, before I became a Christian. And don't accuse Christians of being brainwashed -- we are as much as you are into conceiving our paradigms as factual and true.
------------------------
No, actually you have the onus of believing your god & you haven't found out yet how hard that is when you are also commanded to "tell everyone the good news".

Just to make it easy to understand I was born into Christianity & was baptised at 6, saved at 12, rededicated at 13, learned the truth after reaching the age of reason. What REALLY struck me as astonishing b*llsh*t is ONLY Christians (the saved) were going to heaven. What about your own, Catholics, they aren't "saved" Buddhists? Hindus? Muslims? Anyone else? Some were born generations before Christ even, so they're just f*cked? Yep, Even those peace loving Buddhists!
The point stands Jesus is a lie until you can prove otherwise because simply I have more proof he doesn't exist than you have he does,sorry.
But I'm not really, educate yourself, the people around you will be better if you don't live a lie.
If I pissed you off.....well I guess....forgive me....right?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kindred

but that does not mean I practise or believe in the Bible and I'm certainly no fan of organised religions and deplore Catholicism, I'm only interested in the truth, which is the main reason why I prefer Buddhism.
-----------------------------------
You are absolved of your sins, my lady, at least as far as I'm concerned (as if you care). Thank you for seeing the Truth & holding it higher than dogma. May you walk with...uummm...anyone who doesn't try to brainwash you.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I need a 'Truth' that will save me when the sh#t hits the fan. My Truth will be so potent that when others hear of it they will be awakened and empowered to spread it to every corner of the globe so that everyone will eventually be saved. The Way for all of us is to share the fruits of my one all-encompassing Truth. If only God were to invest me and me alone with the Power of His glory He in turn will be glorified by all His people through me. That's the agenda I am working toward. Oh, wait! Goddamn! its already been done by some jerk called Jesus. Trust me to be too late. Oh well, back to the drawing board.

edit on 29/09 by Juran because: spelling error

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

I would be supportive of that if it wasn't hijacked and turned into a greedy, judgmental, guilt driven, kid fing, end of the world, elitist, "you'll never get to imaginary heaven without me" cult as it is now.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

The aliens are supposed to come down soon, harvest the rh-negative females, and (maybe) kill off everyone else, or at least replace them with the seeds for the next "harvest" (due five or six thousand years from now).

While this may be a spark of the truth, I don't quite think it's as dire as this... You can't believe the aliens who created us are going to come back and kill us or eat us, etc, etc... That would mean the universed is simply F$*&^ed and there is no hope of anything! There has to be good out there and a reason why all of this happens.

If you study theosophy and Gnosis, it speaks of each planet having 7 root races and 7 subraces of each of the root races. Atlantis and Mu were among these. Apparently this happens on a lot of planets and even the planets in our solar system. The "missing" planet in the Astroid Belt, Mars, and the moon were all supposedly planets that have had this happen already. Which is why we see similar ancient structures. Someone or something may be grooming a race, fixing the errors in each of the root races... hopefully trying to make us better each time.

Or... the universe is completely evil and we are simply made to be food for the coming Greys! I guess we'll find out...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The Roman Catholic Church misused the message of Christ and sold indulgences to forgive sins. They used the printing press to copy the indulgences to make even more money form their enterprise. In steps Luther and nails his thesis to the door of the church. God then used this error to bring 70 million people from Europe for freedom in America. The English Bible followed them along with the printing press. Literacy rates rose to 93% by WWI. The industrial revolution and the technological revolution followed the Bible's introduction to mankind. This is God at work.

The Church is not in trouble. The world system is collapsing at the leaders feet. This is precisely because they have walked away from the principles of God's righteousness. Freedom and justice; equality and dignity are results of following and honoring God. As any country walks away from this, tyranny steps in to steal, kill and destroy. This country was founded on the excellence that comes from honoring your neighbor as yourself. Pride is the opposite of this and can only honor self. Walking away from God is pride. You cannot stand for something if you are standing against it for self-interests. You cannot have it both ways. We see the result in our country of this very thing. We prove God's goodness as we turn our backs on Him or turn our eyes to the cross.

Rethink you reasoning. The Church is what is holding this country together. Liberalism and humanism is the destruction of freedom. This church is just fine.

Many fear this and think it is a terrible thing, actually it is about time because almost all the world believed in almost the exact same religion until about two thousand years ago, that's both East and West. The introduction of Christ and the one true God has lead to mass slaughter, witch hunts etc etc, I for one will not morn it's passing.

Europeans were tricked into accepting the Jewish religion and their God at the fall of the Roman Empire and therefore the acceptance of Jews as God's chosen people. The passages in the new testament that show the Jews were against Jesus, were just put in to make the whole thing more palatable but the reality is, Jesus WAS a Jew, from the line of David and to accept him is to accept the whole bible and Jews as masters! the chosen race ... and all of that stuff.

People claim Jesus was such a wonderful peaceful teacher, somehow they manage to over look a pile of evil passages said by him ...

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; (those who refuse to accept him as lord this is)

Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

But look ...

Constantine called the Council of Nicea—the first general council of the Christian church, 325 A.D.—primarily because he feared that disputes within the church would cause disorder within the empire. The dispute in mind was Arianism, which was the belief that Jesus was a created being. The famous phrase they were disputing was, "There was when He was not." This was in reference to Jesus and was declared heretical by the council and thus resulted in the following words about Christ in the Nicene Creed: "God from true God…from the Father…not made." It was determined by the council that Christ was homoousia, meaning, one substance with the Father.

www.gotquestions.org...

You see from the above, that in 325 A.D not very long after the supposed time of Christ, many in the church itself, did not believe him to be a real being!

How the canon—the Bible as we know it—was formed.

The council that formed an undisputed decision on the canon took place at Carthage in 397, sixty years after Constantine's death. However, long before Constantine, 21 books were acknowledged by all Christians (the 4 Gospels, Acts, 13 Paul, 1 Peter, 1 John, Revelation). There were 10 disputed books (Hebrews, James, 2 Peter, 2-3 John, Jude, Ps-Barnabas, Hermas, Didache, Gospel of Hebrews) and several that most all considered heretical—Gospels of Peter, Thomas, Matthaias, Acts of Andrew, John, etc.

www.gotquestions.org...

So the bible itself was not written until nearly four hundred years after Christ's supposed death and we all know it has had many rewrites since then but still there are people who will try and claim it is absolute truth! As if the ELITE are somehow totally incapable of lying and manipulating the masses, these people behave like they think the bible arrived by facsimile from Heaven.

Here are examples of the elite trying really hard to show you some truth.

(it has sub text which maybe only able to be seen at U tube?)

But before I waffle on too much, I want to show you the evidence that CHRIST'S CHURCH is indeed being pulled down .... literally.

Many will claim it is just natural events and what I am about to show you is merely a coincidence ...??? I am prepared to believe in coincidence to some extent but this is really pushing it ...

Christchurch in New Zealand has suffered some terrible earthquakes of late and when they begun people on the net claimed it was an attack on Christ's-Church and that it would not stop until the Cathedral, the icon of the city and a world heritage building, lay on the ground in rubble and then they would force the people to accept a multi-denominational church in it's stead.

Well how true this is turning out to be, shortly after this ... because up until then, the almost undamaged Cathedral had stood proud and unmoved by a 7 point quake ... it was then viciously assaulted by a rough earthquake, one that effected only half the city and because of the rouge nature of it, had the impact of a 9 magnitude quake in parts of the city. … and down she came.

The town square rung out in screams of terror as the great building shock and then crashed to the ground. The whole city was in morning, it was almost unbelievable but they promised us they would repair and rebuild it ... it's huge rose window hung in there all proud and giving us some comfort until yet another attack which broke it and it fell out … I have tears in my eyes writing about this because even though I am not a fan of Christ's church, that building was our heart, our icon, the soul of our city and now it's broken!

Here are the before and after photos …

Before ..

After ...

You can see how hard the very well build building tried to stay standing but alias it is now beyond repair. It had, had many millions spend on it before the quakes to earthquake proof it so such a tragedy would never befall it but all to no avail.

Even before the doom bells had even rung out on the Cathedral, calls started to come in to rebuild it as a multi-denominational Church, to fit in with the New World

Really!!! you want to take down Christ's Church in a city called Christ-Church and rebuild it with a multi-denominational Church!!!

I kid you not ... the paper is always fill with ignorant people calling for this and I'm not sure that they won't get their own way???

www.stuff.co.nz...

There is even talk that it will have to be rebuild on at different location and if this happens, you can be sure it will not be Christ's-Church any longer.

But here's the kicker … the exact same thing has happened in Australia, in a land not known for seismic activity ...

In December 1989, Newcastle NSW experienced the first earthquake to affect significantly an urban area in Australia, resulting in the death of 13 people and extensive damage to masonry buildings.

The most important building to be severely damaged was Christ Church Cathedral which dominates the skyline of the city.

Australia lies completely within a continental plate and has not been considered as a "seismic" zone.

www.cintec.net...

Image Cathedral ...

Is that even believable?

And how about this ..

This is a huge stupid illuminati type torch, they insulted our Cathedral with a few years back and this is how they had been promoting our city … giving pride to this silly torch, NOT the Cathedral. You note they photograph the Cathedral in such a way as to show it being totally dominated and over shadowed by this torch!

So it appears the Fall of Christ has begun and the ELITE want to mark the occasion with the fall of his Church literally … in a place of his name.

There is heaps of suspicious stuff that happened during all of this, that make it highly likely that these quakes were not natural in nature but rather elite orchestrated. Members of FEMA and high officials just happened to leave town one hour before the Cathedral fall down.

Yeah right ... like it is normal for those type of officials to be in Christchurch a sleepy hollow at the bottom of the world. The navy just happened to be doing exercises that begun that very same morning ... on the same thing … need I go on … you have all heard this sort of thing before ...

edit on 9-7-2011 by AprilSky because: format

edit on 10-7-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by JeshurunAndronicus

I've watched zeitgeist and all I got out of that is the bloodlines wish to create "sungods" while missing some crucial points about the sun itself, our spiritual home, beyond the gateway mirror, and that the solar system's symbology was done by design, for the Christ that would come. They did pick the right one, when they set up their latest sungod in Rome, there was no coincidence. They picked Immanuel, the Creator(s) with us, true Higher Ups, the Creators/Designers of this cosmic school, and Yeshua was truly sent to assists us, as the true Light. And it doesnt matter if you see God or the Good Family, for thats a study on infinity, whether pyrmaids exist, or whether they need to be inverted for Infinite Family/Equality/Progression. We can call the Higher Ups, our Spiritual Father/Mother and Family, by whatever name one has, for God, the Highest Love and Goodness in existence..
edit on 10-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Yes, but Harry Potter wasn't claiming it was a true story, the Bible is, though this isn't in anyway validating towards the Bible, eh? You could just as easily accuse it of being false.

I have watched Zeitgeist, that's how I knew you were quoting it.
I've never read the Greatest Story Ever Sold because I've never heard of it before this discussion.
I don't restrain myself based upon what my religion thinks; I cannot allow someone to hold how I think over me, I chose this path and it is mine to follow as I am wont.

If the truth can replace Jesus Christ then I'll accept it, though I hardly doubt it can considering I believe the two to be the same.

They didn't write the Gospels 400 years later. The Gospels were written near the close of the first century and the beginning of the second.

I don't believe anyone will be thrown into a lake of fire for eternity, I find the Book of Revelation to be more spiritual than it is about telling the future. This was also a grievance towards me against Christianity previously, believing that all are damned except Christians.

You can't lump all people who adhere to a certain religion together, people vary too much for this. I don't go to church, never been baptized, but I am a Christian because I believe in the Bible and wish to adhere to what is written therein.

May God conquer the hearts of men
edit on 10-7-2011 by JeshurunAndronicus because: Added more for the fun of it!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There will be a one world religion and one world government(one world corporation), no matter how unpopular this concept may be it is far too late to do anything about it. This long time global endeavor by the evil elite is almost upon us.

The one world religion will not be a new religion as some have assumed. The post apocalyptic one world religion will be that of islam. If you are fortunate enough to survive the massive meteorite storm later this year you will become a part of their plan.

It is time to get right with Jesus my friends, no matter how ridiculous this scenario may sound and no matter how foreign Jesus may seem, he is awaiting your call. This may be the last warning some may hear!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

Again, I respect the fact that you have invested a lot in this idea, but regardless of where I think the evidence lies when it comes to aliens, I continue to think that if one of my kids in college came to me and told me all about your elaborate Alien Harvest, I would probably ask them to slow down, and really wonder why the elite have invested so much in cultivating this mindset, that leads to all sorts of things.

Including the weaving together of the mysteries of our past, using the esoteric as a jumping off point. Which is basically Da Vinci Code, morphing into something more encompassing. But true? Not necessarily. And considering our master's investment in aliens, and clear "support" dare I say, for the kind of thing you are spreading, I would say that at a minimum, caution is in order.

So, in spite of seeing many problems with your premise, perhaps I should at least ask if there is any "scientific" evidence, of any kind, that even remotely supports the idea that aliens need human rh-negative females, in order to produce an elixir that somehow imparts immortality to these aliens? I'd like to see it, as I'm sure others reading this thread would too.

And while we're at it, maybe we could come up with a reason why it takes so long for such an inefficient "harvest" to begin with?

*snip*

Thank you for your polite reply and I am pleased you at least get what I am saying the basic premise of it.

Basically it goes like this ... I have been haunted by night visions and meetings with these beings for years and so much so I started to just tell it on the internet to-get it out of my head and at first people were really rude about it, as you can imagine and at one point early on, I even said it was made up ... well really it even seemed so to me. I had no proof, had not connected any dots at the time and it was my dream which repeated so in a sense saying it was made up ... seemed true to me and to be honest I still hope it is just my terrible nightmares and there is no truth to it.

However since then I have started to see it everywhere, in the bible, in films, everywhere ... I have decided look even if there is only a .00005 chance I am right. I need to yell it from the roof tops because if I am correct and I kept it to myself and my whole race of people are either purged or harvested and bound well hey... why didn't I just stump up and say something?

So I have on the other thread explained and found as much evidence as I can and presented it as best I can.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

What people make of this info is up to them.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join