It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

I disagree. The fall you speak of is of the Christian church but not "Christ's" anything. Christ never had any intention of beginning a church but only to plant the seeds within humanity that would eventually lead to our spiritual advancement. In this the idea of "church" may remain fluid and adaptable. In fact it should because we suffer needlessly when we are held back by ultra conservative minds. So the coming "new religion" will be a good thing. It will serve the needs of the more advanced humanity that is on earth now. Christ is very much aware of this and smiles in agreement that "it is about time".

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

If most of the wrold was one religion until 2000 yrs ago,who was worshiping Budda and Conficious?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The only thing more painful than reading your OP was seeing the pictures of that beautiful cathedral in ruins after the earthquake.

The Body of Christ, being His church, are the people who believe in and follow Him......not the buildings they congregate in.

While I do agree that things are likely to begin to become exponentially worse for those who believe in Christ in the coming years, the destruction of Christian buildings and architecture will have the least effect.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

God must be human by proxy until otherwise proven,not the other way around you dont get equality or an even break here this is how the religous disease started in the first place.

Its one thing to hold that God does not exist because of a lack of direct evidence. I guess, its a matter of individual choice to make a personal decision.
But to state that God has to "be human by proxy until otherwise proven" doesn't make sense, because the people perpetrating the idea of God never defined God as being human "by proxy". God (of the Abrahamic cultures) has been defined as being immaterial and not like anything we can identify.

We dont stand as equals in our beliefs because I AM HERE AS YOU HERE, ARE SO MY PERSPECTIVE IS BASED IN REALITY,while yours is illusionary,you need belief and faith to affect me as it has sickened you or your ideas hold no water.

I am not sure what your perspective on this matter is, (besides that you lack a belief in a deity) and why such a lack of belief is necassarily the reality based perspective. Lets save this for another thread... as I dont want to derail this particular subject.

Anyway, I was responding to the OPs bizarre rant that Jesus is actually Satan and all of that that.

Now, Im used to people who dont believe religious concepts, and dismiss them as "fairy tales". Thats one thing.
But the problem is, OP seems to display a basic understanding of biblical concepts such as Jesus and Satan etc and then does something bizarre by stating that Jesus is actually Satan without such a notion having any support within a biblical framework... regardless of whether or not you subscribe to biblical concepts.
I understand OP does not subscribe to christianity, (which is no different from an atheist) but if he is going to make bold statements involving theology, then it better make sense from a theological perspective.

All that the OP has to state his notion that Jesus is Satan is his own personal opinions.
He is simply taking elements from the bible, and then reversing it, because he is utterly convinced that Jesus is the "bad guy"... despite such a concept not backed up by biblical literature.

I have to give you faith and belief of my own free will ,you cannot force it from me you can lie it away but you cannot force it. I do not need to force or decieve you into believing in or having faith in anything--I AM NOT LIKE YOU--You have to lie to yourself to not see what is in front of you,you must of your free will offer faith and belief in something that isnt really there to validate an illusionary idea.Look in the mirror and tell me you were not born perfect.

Im not forcing anything on to anyone.

edit on 10-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Now I won't be following any new religion. I like the wonderful teachings of my Brother Yeshua, whose name from everything I can tell is Yeshua Ben Joseph, the founder of the Nazarenes, and who did not come to set up a religion run by wolves, or a rule of Law. In fact, he wrote in the sand with his finger when they brought up the Laws, to show all our universal cosmic gnostic laws and most of the laws of the land that were not basic common laws ,thou shalt not harm others, were distortions. That the True Creator(s), or Good/God Family, the true Higher Ups were watching over. And that all that is Theirs belong to each and to us, if we attempt to see the Lesson of Peace and Love before us and walk with this Spirit, and in this way.

I also love the messages of Budda and interesting writings of Vedas, and Native Indigneous Peoples.

It is the Good Work that is needed, and putting into practice, growing your consciousness, seeing through the world, saying No To War, and forgiveness that is needed.

It is sharing, and doing good by others, like the early Christians modeled. One cannot just say, Christ Jesus is my savior, if one doesnt attempt to walk in His footsteps. It is by Good Works, the fruit of the tree, we are known.

And all of this is true, whether Christ is real, or metaphor, or both. The same is said for Budda.

No, they won't be handing me another fairy tale, for they can't top the message of Love Yeshua gave us.

Actually, It's Yeshua bar Josef. Joshua son of Joseph, and they didn't use surnames back then. How did they ever translate Yeshua into Jesus? It's actually Joshua.

However, I agree with your philosophy, and it seems you can incorporate all religions into Brother Josh's philosophy. Well done.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

You're very committed to bringing out the coding, and egyptian/sumar roots of ALL religions, due to the ones who are running this world, and that leadership is the same, having not changed hands much. There has been a little infighting, between two ancient bloodlines, however, thats another story.

I have a thread on the Code to the English Language, really its the Matrix itself, that can be reverse analyzed through language, and even roots of words. Much like spell casting and the black magic, or as Steven Greer terms the black op scientists, Weird Science and Frikkin Magic, or how Alex Jones came out with a very interesting admission, he ranted on about the Clockwork Orange elves, I think World of Warcraft has the clockwork gnomes, it also has a lot of coding, as does Assassins Creed. So this overwhelming coding that is done, in religions, in the world, in media, movies, music, games, everywhere we look, even LOGOs of corporations, linked to LOGOs of demigods, in gnosticism.......it goes on and on.

Well, the thing is, its the intent of the heart that matters, and the Choice we make in this free will zone Womb/School, is tied into the perception of the person and the intent of one's heart.

All their distortions and codings are pits that they dig for others but fall in themselves. Because the others have purified everything according to their niave love and beliefs.

Now religions have real personas in them as well. Yeshua was real, and he drew crowds.

The Case For Christ 1/7

The distortions put forth, and control by the ruling classes whose bloodlines went to egyptian royalty, that is what they truly call the merivingian line, which is why the House of Stuart, is called the House of the Dragon, also to Sumar, has been done by crafty, though far from wise, serpent types.

But they couldn't distort Yeshua too much, the Light shines forth in his words, indeed, even they are forced to maintain some semblance of the structure they depict in the ying yang or the checkerboard floor, that was even found in Solomon's temple. The black and white duality squares.

They didn't block the Light, and Yeshua was not their puppet. The Light shines forth in his words, and there are some of us that believe He came more than once, came several to help this planet grow up in Love more.

The Sun hangs on the cross each December in a sign for all to see. Its not that they created one to fit this symbol as zeitgeist maintains. Its that the solar system school, which is mirrored forth as a shadow from our true homes in the Spirit paradises outside the universe, was created to give this sign.

You don't seem to understand.

In addition, you don't also understand that hte distortions and black magick occult people from Egypt won't be replacing the Law of Love, or Christ Yeshua in anyone's hearts.

Freedom will be not be lost for many people, all their NWO order gains will be short lived. For we are in the Final time, the purification and upgrade for the planet. So choosing to be Love, and putting our spiritual houses in order, ie, overcoming weaknesses, anger, control issues, apathy, and striving to serve others, is very important.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

People claim Jesus was such a wonderful peaceful teacher, somehow they manage to over look a pile of evil passages said by him ...

John 15:6 If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

Matthew 13:41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; (those who refuse to accept him as lord this is)

Matthew 13:42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

But look ...

Constantine called the Council of Nicea—the first general council of the Christian church, 325 A.D.—primarily because he feared that disputes within the church would cause disorder within the empire. The dispute in mind was Arianism, which was the belief that Jesus was a created being. The famous phrase they were disputing was, "There was when He was not." This was in reference to Jesus and was declared heretical by the council and thus resulted in the following words about Christ in the Nicene Creed: "God from true God…from the Father…not made." It was determined by the council that Christ was homoousia, meaning, one substance with the Father.

www.gotquestions.org...

You see from the above, that in 325 A.D not very long after the supposed time of Christ, many in the church itself, did not believe him to be a real being!

How the canon—the Bible as we know it—was formed.

The council that formed an undisputed decision on the canon took place at Carthage in 397, sixty years after Constantine's death. However, long before Constantine, 21 books were acknowledged by all Christians (the 4 Gospels, Acts, 13 Paul, 1 Peter, 1 John, Revelation). There were 10 disputed books (Hebrews, James, 2 Peter, 2-3 John, Jude, Ps-Barnabas, Hermas, Didache, Gospel of Hebrews) and several that most all considered heretical—Gospels of Peter, Thomas, Matthaias, Acts of Andrew, John, etc.

www.gotquestions.org...

I gotta stand up for JC.

I do agree with 100% of what you said about the Christian religion being hijacked...about 3 seconds after JC was laid in the tomb.

Way to go Peter, Paul, and Constantine!

Now that the sarcasm is done with, back to JC.

Your post took a turn somewhere.

they manage to over look a pile of evil passages said by him ...

Ummm. If everything else was re-written, why not this? As soon as I was able to think, I've considered the bible HIGHLY compromised. I mean come on. They took entire books out.

There is no point for JC to threaten anyone in the afterlife if he didnt in the physical. I truly believe that when he speaks of "grace", he was intending karma.

JC wasnt the source of the evil bro. Man was.

13:34 All these things spake Jesus unto the multitude in parables; and without a parable spake he not unto them:

13:35 That it might be fulfilled which was spoken by the prophet, saying, I will open my mouth in parables; I will utter things which have been kept secret from the foundation of the world

All of these "horrible" things said are in fact parables. Symbolism.

Bottom line is, the bible is open to personal interpretation. Problem is, this has led to some evil things in the past.

Inquisition? Witch burnings? Fortunately, a reformation took place and the church was (somewhat) hobbled.

Jesus had nothing to do with it.

As Jesus isnt here to defend his words, i'll take a stab at it.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
jesus is not part of our reality anymore,no one alive even knows if he really existed,the written word is easily fabricated and manipulated.

As I willingly enter your reality only for discourse,I will accept your belief that a human existed by this name and that history portrayed him accurately and unchanged since his death.

In terms of imaginary illusionary ideas we can say whatever we choose so I say this.

A written history is carried forward in my reality today,it is a written doctrine copied in many forms in many languages and in many lands but it has only one meaning one message.This message is a recounting of humanities history and a guidebook on opinions regarding improvements that humanity should consider in view of humanities condition at that time combined with an extrapolated vision of what the future would bring.Just like what many of us here on ATS routinely post.Nothing more and nothing less.

The history book teaches effective use of group dynamics and teaches us about group manifestation of our physical reality which is why some interpret the books as saying it is forgivable to kill to protect the idea itself.

killing is group manifestation by subtraction,we just kill the objectors.

These group dynamics were not carried forward to be used as instruments of powermongering and murder,they were designed to EMPOWER man and to enhance life.

wether you are religous or not you know the sordid murdering history behing religons.

Only believers as yourself forgive those murderers ,non-believers consider the continued propogation of the murdering ideas to be a threat as were the original murdering fanatics themselves.

Men tainted this information to use other men for personal gain and powermongering.

When the goodness present in these powerful group dynamics were harnessed by evil men for evil purposes JESUSES WORD BECAME SATANS WORD ,JESUSES LEGACY BECAME SATANS LEGACY ,AND JESUS BECAME SATAN.

Selfpropogating evil ,the very idea of divine forgiveness is satanic by theological definition.

You are your own enemy and without yourself you could not exist????Get it?

If you were born perfect there could be no sin no evil no satan and NO GOD.

If you were born imperfect then we require all of these lies.

The simple explanation is that when humans are alone or feel isolated emotionally they become ill or sick and may hurt each other,we need to be a functioning participating factor in our shared cumunlative group reality.

The words sin,god,evil and satan are not really needed in our vocabulary and should not be in our dictionaries.

These words were CREATED as tools to manipulate human emotions and to evoke our power so we start spewing our emotional power and energy around in order that those provoking us may harness our free will and our intent as our emotions send it into a predictable state or area.

I could stand before a million religous people of any number of denominations and my truth will hold fast as you become re-indoctrinated into humanity and are cured of your illness.

I see what has happened and i can illiterate it and illuminate the issues for you so you to can see the truth.

jesus and satan are synonymous they are a duality because they were both created by a feeble human mind as an interpretation of nature.

Think harmony my friend,nature offers no equality,it is non-existant within nature,nature has harmony and this is a constantly changing music,NO EQUALITY OR THINGS STOP MOVING AND LIFE ENDS.

duality----equality---two opposing forces---both with equal potential to captivate your free will.

No harmony there my friends ,so as we already know if it aint nature it aint real,its manmade---get it ,the very words and concepts contain a concept that is integral and this concept is equality.I rest my case your honor.

If you take your bible and cross out every single word that is emotion or opinion based and then eliminate each emotional dynamic that has been carefully designed to captivate your mind over your natural state of reason ,you will become illuminated.

The koran is identical in form and function and you may use that or any major doctrine.This is called reverse extrapolation and it is a 100%sure way to divine the truth out of the human written word,the ONLY 100% accurate way.

You will be shocked when you are done,my grandfather was a very respected renowned leader of his chosen doctrine and when I was seven years old he was already being stonewalled by my questions.

Your real history is in your desk drawer right now and you had better have some really powerful emotions when you see what evil has been cast upon your history book,you have a right to disbelieve and disenfranchise yourself IMMEDIATLY and forever the very moment you feel the first tremor of betrayl and anger.

Anyways that is I believe how jesus can be interpreted as being satan as well.

Never mind the other obvious issue,maybe jesus was a fallen angel and has been down here corrupting humanity since his boss left,maybe his boss was just a man and jesus was just a conman trying to survive and thrive while being an outcast in reality.

God as represented in doctrines may have been intended to be viewed as A MAN FROM THE BEGINNING,never anything more,never.

And jesus may have lied about being his son simply because he was just like him physically.

What if we were left with the history books we call religous doctrines by the MEN who made us so we would understand ourselves and our historys in the future,because they were leaving with their tech after creating us but they couldnt take us with and felt love for us so left us guidance.

Guidance stolen or misdirected by someone or some group LEFT BEHIND EITHER BY ACCIDENT OR AS PUNISHMENT.

Get it,jesus could be satan easily,AND WE WONT FIND OUT UNTIL GOD RETURNS IN A YEAR OR TWO TO PUNISH ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WHO HAVE BASTARDISED HIS GUIDANCE WHEN HE LEFT.

I think a religous persecution is on the horison because church leaders lied and millions of followers will be punished by proxy.

I think god or our creator was HUMAN and so are all his buddies,I think they came here with good intent and left here with good intent,but when they come back and see what has been done to the free will of humanity they will be offering bad intentions to certain peoples.

i believe that the ONLY PROBLEM our creators will see is the one I see,the bastardisation of the true word and guidance of our fathers by organised religons leaders.

Only one problem to solve and only one way out if you are a religous person who is awakening,thats to get off the religous boat right now because unbeknownst to you you will become a better human in your creators eyes that very second that you refocus your freewill.

Look at it this way ,your god is supposedly forgiving so he will take you back if I am wrong,but my friends I am telling you our creators are human and are susceptable to outbursts of human emotion and manifestation---in other words divine forgiveness doesnt exist as an idea to them,you will not be forgiven because the idea doesnt exist ,you figure out the rest.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Looks like some work put into this AprilSky.

I think you've got quite a few misconceptions, but much of that is probably due to your "agenda" (not always a bad thing, but there is bias to watch out for), and the other thing to watch out for is bad source data.

For example, it's pretty clear you take the old Chick publications seriously. While there is always a smidgen of truth, the greater part is generally silly, and won't help you get to the bottom of things.

Of course, being able to distinguish between what is likely, or correct, or unlikely, requires prudent judgement. This usually takes time to acquire, but also the right attitude, IMO. An example of what I'm talking about here is making too much out of Christchurch. Obviously it has deep local meaning to you, which is fine, but considering the scope of your thread, as it turns out, maybe not so important after all.

But you do make some great points I think, and I'm not posting here just to trash you, not at all.

I think you've been beating around the bush with this "One World Faith". Since this is something of a personal interest for me, I feel as if I'm reading between the lines, but only you know where you're coming from. Why not just come out with it already? The thread is going to get bogged down with various offended Christians, and others, so might as well lay your cards on the table now, and really piss 'em off. Might lead to something more productive than spouting half-truths about Catholics, Masons and Jews.

BTW, I sort of think you do feel you are trying to counter evil, as you said. You get my S& F for effort, and showing passion. We'll see where this goes...

JR

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I just have to add this,why are our prison full of murderers and rapists and others who commit crimes against humanity??We are not talking money related crimes like theft or drugs or fraud here only people hurting people .

Why arent they simply gone permanently,because of forgiveness thats why,because of religons thats why,so when people reoffend and hurt even more people who is now partially responsible,thats right religons,because they initiated the divine forgiveness idea out of the darkness.

Religon protects evil so it can continue to breed discourse amongst humanity and keep the emotional unrest at a constant high enough to ensure its survival.Remember lonely people ,isolated people hurt people are sick they are ill and they need a group dynamic to reestablish their internal compasses.

Religons create the wounded then they treat the wounded and send them back out again ETERNALLY.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I really believe that a (One World Faith) will never happen. With all the different religions and spiritual beliefs or lack thereof....people will never totally agree on just one world faith...to me this is the reality.

I agree with you and i hope you/we're right.
Variety, diversity in races, cultures, religions etc. is what makes this world colorful, beautiful and interesting.

Ko3

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
The Arian heresy was that God created Jesus and that Jesus wasn't from everlasting as God and thus couldn't be God. When it says created it means God created Jesus and not that Jesus was just made up until the Council of Nicea decided to declare that he was real.. Don't try to twist words around, okay now?

And just because the canon was determined in 397 doesn't mean that the books were written in 397, they were written well before that.

If you feel the Bible has been skewed or mishandled then why use it to back up your own claims? One can use many books to back up their claims, it doesn't mean that is what the book was trying to say.

Just because one kills in the name of religion doesn't mean that one is practicing said religion correctly, the basis of Christianity is not to kill those who oppose your doctrine but to discuss it with them. Of course this hasn't been held well throughout the years, for we are simply human and prone to misunderstanding and ignorance. Religion has also established charities that aid millions of people, too. The only real evil is ignorance. Christians are meant to be opposed to such strife and help one another, have you ever heard faith without works is dead?

Jesus is the morning star, but he is not Satan. One, Satan is never mentioned as being the morning star literally, he is allegorically interpreted as such, it is actually talking about a king of Babylon. Two, when allegorically interpreted as such it only shows that Satan only looks as though he were good and to be chosen while Jesus is good and should be chosen. While Satan's works only please the flesh Jesus' works please the soul.

Constantine wasn't the first pope, either. That was Saint Peter. Constantine was the first Roman Emperor to convert to Christianity. Of course he still held the old pagan traditions to some extent, his populace were pagans! He'd face a revolt if he imposed Christianity completely on them, though he did tear down pagan temples later in life and did help Christianity become established. He didn't manipulate the book, he didn't even had a say in the Council of Nicea or what would be in the canon (because this wasn't established yet).

The reason Christians go to church on Sunday is because that was the day Jesus was resurrected. It is the Lord's Day. The Sabbath is on Saturday.

The Parable of the Sower
Matthew 13:18-23
18 Hear ye therefore the parable of the sower.
19 When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.
20 But he that received the seed into stony places, the same is he that heareth the word, and anon with joy receiveth it;
21 Yet hath he not root in himself, but dureth for a while: for when tribulation or persecution ariseth because of the word, by and by he is offended.
22 He also that received seed among the thorns is he that heareth the word; and the care of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, choke the word, and he becometh unfruitful.
23 But he that received seed into the good ground is he that heareth the word, and understandeth it; which also beareth fruit, and bringeth forth, some an hundredfold, some sixty, some thirty.

We know what the Parable of the Sower means because Jesus explains it to His apostles here. He says the people do not see or hear because the people don't try to understand what He is saying, they don't pursue the truth thus the truth is kept from them.

If Queen Semiramis was the first what about Adam? He knew God, personally in fact, and taught and talked about Him, and he lived before Semiramis. Could not Semiramis' story be a distortion from truth, to feed upon the ignorance of her subjects?
Couldn't all religions be going back to the source, that is, God? And His truth and rejecting human ignorance and misunderstanding? Though I'm sure anyone can say Adam never existed, what you will -- it's a matter of faith.

Oh well, I feel like I've done this before.
Nevertheless, may truth conquer by the power and grace of God.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
To the Op, I've answered your questions and your motitives are wrong. You have no rebuttal and your stumbling on your own tongue. I believe you are a disinfo agent as well, trying to side track ats with piety religious squabble

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by one4all

*snip*

Aprilsky I love reading your perspectives,second only to witnessing the wilting of religious ideals as they have existed in the past.

*snip*

Thank you for your reply.

If you want to read what my theory is all about, I tried to explain here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

of course the trolls got their hooks in but hopefully you can still follow.

The first few pages I drafted off site and so managed to lay them down quickly.

Unfortunately I am seeing that many people are blind and will refuse to accept anything in the way of warnings or a different perspective.

In many cases it is like talking to a brick wall ... in fact I think a brick wall would understand more?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Unfortunately I am seeing that many people are blind and will refuse to accept anything in the way of warnings or a different perspective.

In many cases it is like talking to a brick wall ... in fact I think a brick wall would understand more?

You give no proof at all, no information, just blatant ramblings of your own beliefs. You believe that everyone should think like you, that doesn't sound like freedom to me.

You have no proof, you do not have any argument, you perpetuate your own ideology without giving evidence.
Am I really going to change my beliefs because someone on a message board thinks that I am wrong?

You have no idea, no tolerance, no understanding. Your idealogy are those of an anti-christian, which is fine.

But you know what, I am going to do what I was born to do and act like christ, I am going to give you a STAR and a FLAG. Your arrogance/ignorance is no different than those who are raciest

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth

*snip*

I think you've been beating around the bush with this "One World Faith". Since this is something of a personal interest for me, I feel as if I'm reading between the lines, but only you know where you're coming from. Why not just come out with it already? The thread is going to get bogged down with various offended Christians, and others, so might as well lay your cards on the table now, and really piss 'em off. Might lead to something more productive than spouting half-truths about Catholics, Masons and Jews.

BTW, I sort of think you do feel you are trying to counter evil, as you said. You get my S& F for effort, and showing passion. We'll see where this goes...

JR

As with my post above, I have already tried to explain here on ATS but it was transferred to off topic like many religious threads are, so many probably did not get to read what it is I am trying to say.

The basic guts of it is one race in particular on Earth is the CROP which will be rounded up and given to the Gods "real beings"

From there they will be harvested (milked of their essence), not killed.

The bible is the elites secrets "hidden in plain sight" ... the parables being actually literal ... they speak of this harvest quite openly, people just don't get it or realise is all.
edit on 10-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

As with my post above, I have already tried to explain here on ATS but it was transferred to off topic like many religious threads are, so many probably did not get to read what it is I am trying to say.

The basic guts of it is one race in particular on Earth is the CROP which will be rounded up and given to the Gods "real beings"

From there they will be harvested (milked of their essence), not killed.

The bible is the elites secrets "hidden in plain sight" ... the parables being actually literal ... they speak of this harvest quite openly, people just don't get it or realise is all.

This is why atheist/agnostics shouldn't read the bible, they take things out of context. Give it up

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

This is why atheist/agnostics shouldn't read the bible, they take things out of context. Give it up

Are you one of Christ disciples? No so you don't know what they mean at all ...

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

This is what is wrong with you Christians ... the bible clearly points out their is a mystery to the parables and yet you think you understand them ... laughable really!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

You don't even know what IS being said in the scriptures, and the metaphorical interpretations by different church's and individuals vary enormously. Let alone have a concept of what is coming that will resemble the revelations and Hopi prophecy. You aren't a christian and yet think you know what the christian faith is about. I've been both Catholic and Protestant and now am my own Christian, emphasis on Christ Yeshua. You give interpretations that arent even given by mainstream religions and assume we would fall in line with the old testament and fundamentalism, which of course no one does, or would. You question why the corrupt leaders have set things up in certain ways in the religions and worlds. Hmmmmm... probably because they're the wolves.

Real Christians have pointed out the errors and yet you persist.

Trust me when I tell you, the NWO one world faith is not going to cut it with the faithful.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Are you one of Christ disciples? No so you don't know what they mean at all ...

Matthew 13:10 And the disciples came, and said unto him, Why speakest thou unto them in parables?

Matthew 13:11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.

This is what is wrong with you Christians ... the bible clearly points out their is a mystery to the parables and yet you think you understand them ... laughable really!

don't you mean, apostle?

Maybe I am and maybe I am not. Who are you to tell me what I am? Again, your agenda, You blatantly think you know people. Wow, I gave you piety and now you judge me? Really? You think I am not a disciple? Really? Amazing, this man needs to be pope, or at least hitler. Every time you say something, you make yourself look silly . Disciple is those who follow Christ. Here it is in wiki. en.wikipedia.org...(Christianity) Seriously stop talking. Your wrong again. Wrong again. How many times must I circle you until you bury yourself in your own grave?

The Majesty is in parables, Judaism took it literal (circumcision), I myself am a Messianic Christian (judean-christian) . To learn the secrets of the kingdom, one must study it and take either their interruptions or those of scholars. again, religion/spirituality not so black and white
edit on 10-7-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join