It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Christ was only the son of God in that he had some of Gods DNA and was of that the line which contains it.

Thus ...

John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Means the joining of the two components

ie One God plus one from this line which contains the DNA from God or goes with God ... forms one unit .... not that they are identical.

One - Dictionary meaning ...

: constituting a unified entity of two or more components : being a single unit or thing

www.merriam-webster.com...

This meaning is confirmed by several verses in the bible but most especially this one ...

Numbers 23:19 God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man ...

So if God is not the son of man, how can Jesus be just like God? He can't, therefore the meaning I have for them being ONE is correct.

Adding to this line of thought, are these verses ...

John 6:27 Labour not for the meat which perisheth, but for that meat which endureth unto everlasting life, which the Son of man shall give unto you: for him hath God the Father sealed.

John 6:51 I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

John 6:53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.

You note very clearly is Jesus identified as the Son of Man.

But yet it is not a lie that he was a son of God because ...

John 10:34 Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?

More clearly stated here ...

[Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

So you see, Jesus was an ordinary man, as much as we all, it is simply that he was of this line which many of us on Earth will be.

Jesus being the Son of Man is clearly stated in the bible ...

Revelation 22:16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

His parentage is written about in Mathew One ...

[Matthew 1:1[ The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

... on and on till ...

Matthew 1:16
And Jacob begat Joseph the husband of Mary, of whom was born Jesus, who is called Christ.

Then it says ...

Matthew 1:18 Now the birth of Jesus Christ was on this wise: When as his mother Mary was espoused to Joseph, before they came together, she was found with child of the Holy Ghost.

Here is how I will interpret this ... the holy ghost was in Mary before she got with Joseph, YES, just as it was probably in Joseph. They were both of this line, carry the ghost of their fathers before them ... carry the DNA. Just like our children carry the ghosts of our long dead ancestors. The Ghost in this case being "Holy" because it is the DNA given to man by God or genetically sliced in, whatever, given by him at any case.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The bible is full of verses about an absentee landlord and the stock belonging to him and it is only being taken care of until he/they return.

There are also verses like these ...

1 Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

1 Corinthians 6:20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.

I think the above is definitely true ...

Mayan elder says every 5200 years the light skinned Gods return. Their calendar is just to mark their return and the dawn of a new age and not to be afraid.

This cycle and their return happens repeatedly.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Man has a habit of humanizing God, there is a name for it which I have forgotten for the moment but basically the theory is when once people knew God was nothing like a human, over time they have made him in their image, rather than the other way around.

This is probably to do with men wanting to claim the power of a God so humanizing God helps in this process much like the Pope I guess.

But elements of the truth can still be found in cultures around the world ... Indians etc would wear feathers especially the chief.

Ra was a bird God like a big eagle which the bible still uses as a reference for god as well as the Sun ...

Pagans did not worship the Sun as God but God as being all powerful and live giving like the Sun It's a very important difference to know. Many people think the bible is not pagan in nature when in fact it is ...

ie

Revelation 1:16 ... and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

Here is God as an Eagle which bible scholars will tell you stands for God, like Jesus is symbolised as a Rock etc.

Revelation 12:14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle (god), that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent. (either probe or simply dragon serpent ?)

When I say God is a dragon, I do not mean the usual vision people come up with. I feel he was feathered as many have learned dinosaur birds had feathers and he is also able to reside in the sea and has some fish features, this knowledge remains which is why the Pope wears that funny hat ...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Hello again OP.

The Op obviously has an agenda against Christians. as stated in his previous thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

So with further ado.

In the beginning the Bigot created the Thread and Forums. 2 Now the Bigot was intolerant and skeptical, darkness was over the surface of the soul, and the Spirit of the Bigot was hovering over the Post.
And The Bigot said, “Let there be DISCORD,” and there was DISCORD. 4 The Bigot saw that the Discord was good, and he separated the Discord from the darkness.

Sorry, but grow some tolerance and stop belittling the 3 Abrahamic faiths. They still have stood the test of time

p.s stop debating and trying to create a mini council of nicea

edit on 9-7-2011 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Lol ... that tends to happen when go around burning people at the stake and murdering in wars to defend your religion.

Seriously some of you people never fail to astound me!

The Church is a BUSINESS a very rich and powerful EVIL CORPORATION.

They will dream up every possible way to lure you in and corrupt you and take over your life.

Any piece of evidence that shows up exposing their Jesus as a big fat lie, they will find ways to defend against.

They destroy evidence, they will murder to hide the truth, have done in the past plenty of times.

They founded all the secret societies, they founded Islam and on and on and on ...

Probably millions have died at their hands in wars either sanctioned by them or for them in witch hunts etc etc.

There evilness knows no bounds and yet there is always a sucker prepared to bow to them and believe in their endless lies.

They even rewrite the bible and take out verses which now displease them or expose something they don't want exposed and on and on and on ...

It's SAD in this day and age people are still falling for their evilness which has been exposed over and over again .. little boys and priests etc etc.

The Vatican is sitting (technically) in its own country, with Tax Exempt Trillions of Dollars worth of assets and investments in the world? It places a Bible in every hotel room, not considering others' beliefs. It is the single most powerful financial source in the world!

If it really was so righteous it would give all this money to the people and actually help the world.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Let's look at this, shall we?

Originally posted by AprilSky

Lol ... that tends to happen when go around burning people at the stake and murdering in wars to defend your religion.

This happened awhile back, and every great powerful empire has done this since as well. I do not think you know this, but it is the year 2011, church and state are separate

The Church is a BUSINESS a very rich and powerful EVIL CORPORATION.

This does not bind me to any rules. You are far blind than I or any other christian/spiritual christian on ats. Majority of ATS christians are more spiritual and probably do not include themselves with the church. Yes the church is a trillion dollar coperation. WHO CARES, the majority are concerned with inner self, bettering the world and becoming more wise through out life, instead of feeling guilty at the pulpit.
No offesense to the churchgoers, I myself go to every now and then. People with religious/spirtual beliefs aren't always so black and white stop stereotyping

They will dream up every possible way to lure you in and corrupt you and take over your life.

Are you juiced up on caffeine?

Any piece of evidence that shows up exposing their Jesus as a big fat lie, they will find ways to defend against.

Jesus was written 40+ years after he died, but Alexander the Great was not written until 500+ years after his death and we find him a legit historical figure

They destroy evidence, they will murder to hide the truth, have done in the past plenty of times.

What? Where is your proof? Stop deeming religion as everyones belief

founded all the secret societies, they founded Islam and on and on and on ...

PROOF? PROOF?

millions have died at their hands in wars either sanctioned by them or for them in witch hunts etc etc.
Humans kill and will always kill, church is still plagued with this

evilness knows no bounds and yet there is always a sucker prepared to bow to them and believe in their endless lies.

What?

even rewrite the bible and take out verses which now displease them or expose something they don't want exposed and on and on and on ...

That is why smart people create their own spirituality. The only thing I believe you are attacking now are the elderly who go to sunday mass, leave the old people alone

SAD in this day and age people are still falling for their evilness which has been exposed over and over again .. little boys and priests etc etc.

I never hear anything evil at any church, mass, service at any religious placement

Vatican is sitting (technically) in its own country, with Tax Exempt Trillions of Dollars worth of assets and investments in the world? It places a Bible in every hotel room, not considering others' beliefs. It is the single most powerful financial source in the world!

Honestly, you are not informed
It is called the Gideon bibles that are placed out all over motels/hotels. It isn't vatican. I believe it is luthren. Are you on crack!?

Religion is a constant strain, finically, physically (every sunday morning, geesh). Very mundane, boring chanting music of the same 10th century artist. Same words, repetitive. WIth new agers and modren people, they want fast and easy and yet stay connected with their roots.

Spirituality lets you combined religious beliefs, own beliefs, and personal aspiration into your daily life. God/Jesus want to see you any time of the day, hour, minute second, It does not need to be on the Sabbath. Christianity use to be celebrated in private homes, hidden among the people, for fear of death. We (other christians with like mindset) should do the same. Go somewhere in your house, pray, meditate, learn, read, think, write, express yourself to the higher being that you believe in.

This is what makes people feel happy, connected. If you think it is wrong, again this is your opinion, your wrong for having an AGENDA.
again, the OP has an agenda
He is also very uneducated on matters and only highlights small portions of his knowledge. Vatican, although corrupted, have done far more humanitarian work than the Op has in his life.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jordan River

again, the OP has an agenda

Of course I do.

To warn people about the EVIL church and expose what they maybe up to.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

The Lucifer New Age Movement is strong these days. I assume you are one of these guys.

www.thezeitgeistmovement.com...

Tips for spreading awareness:
-Post thevenusproject.com and thezeitgeistmovement.com online wherever you can.
-Create YouTube videos promoting both the Movement and the idea of a Resource-Based Economy.
-Call into radio shows and bring up the Movement whenever possible.
-Download Zeitgeist Addendum and screen it in your community; get it on public access/networks.
-Copy this booklet and distribute it via hard copy or Cd-Rom
-Download the Orientation Presentation Slideshow and Slideshow Movie and hold your own events.
-Saturate the Internet as much as possible.

www.lucistrust.org...

www.redmoonrising.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by infolurker

No, you're quite wrong!

I do not believe that pagans worshiped the Sun as God but rather God as being all powerful and life giving like the Sun ... Just like the bible claims actually ...

Revelation 1:16 ... and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

And Lucifer is just a race of humans, they're not evil.

Just like the beast is just man.

Revelation 13:18 Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

It's religious people who go on and on about Satan and Devils etc and maybe some deluded people I guess.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
If Europe was "forced" to accept Judaism then there would be a greater population of the Jewish faith in Europe. Instead Europe is mostly Catholic or Protestant. There are a few Jews as well as a fairly large population of Muslims.

In fact, the Catholic faith is the largest practised religion in world followed by Christianity (Protestant), Islam, then Hinduism and then Judaism.

upload.wikimedia.org...

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

WTF do you know about Chistchurch you stupid bitch. STFU!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingkiwi

Probably a damn sight more than you.

What ... you drunk too much coffee or something!

Calm down!
edit on 10-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
my 2 cents...

This whole idea of a "one world religion" is utter and absolute BS.
I mean, how is anyone going to be able to impose an entirely new "religion" on people who have been following a particular faith for generations?

With regard to the OP, which co-relates the supposed "fall of Christs Church" with the arrival of a "one world faith"...

The OP clearly is opposed to christianity (as is seen by his reference to the killings and slaughters perpetrated by Christianity)... and yes, there are some questions to be raised with regard to the origins of modern day biblical doctrine. But to use these as a platform to jump to conclusions that "Christ is in fact Satan" is just ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
my 2 cents...

Well that depends doesn't it?

What say the Gods return and they use our religious teaching to prove who they are and use those doctrines against some us.

It could happen ... the whole idea that God is just some benevolent spirit is the sky is totally unlikely in my opinion, more likely a race of beings, who have laid the ground work for their return.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by flyingkiwi

Probably a damn sight more than you.

What ... you drunk too much coffee or something!

Calm down!
edit on 10-7-2011 by AprilSky because: spelling

Really? How so? Do you live there? Are you a New Zealander?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Mividau

Dude! I just read up on these guys. This is wild. I spent 20 yr(concurrent) as a caregiver. I promote natural remedies. Not materialistic, never had an interest in being rich. Think it brings false friends. If you're poor, you know who your friends are. This is close to my character. Wild.
But all that aside, My faith is firm in Jesus. I know there is a God. He has literally pulled me and my brother from death on more than multiple occasion. He has fed, protected, housed and given me a gift showing me that love does overcome death. For me, there was no room for misinterpretation.

edit on 10-7-2011 by Hillbilly123069 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

Really? How so? Do you live there? Are you a New Zealander?

Yes and yes and that is probably why I am a bit apocalyptic in my views on things.

It's like being in an apocalypse living here, the place is trashed.

My house is trashed, on more than one occasion I thought by the time that quake ends, I'm most likely going to be dead..

It's not good for the health, does terrible things to your mind, we've had over 7000 quakes recently, some of them very large and shallow ... terrifying.

edit on 10-7-2011 by AprilSky because: format

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
my 2 cents...

Well that depends doesn't it?

You did not address the point I made to back up why I think the idea of a "one world religion" does not make any sense.

Ill repeat.... I said I how is anyone going to be able to impose an entirely new "religion" on people who have been following a particular faith for generations?

What say the Gods return and they use our religious teaching to prove who they are and use those doctrines against some us.

It could happen ... the whole idea that God is just some benevolent spirit is the sky is totally unlikely in my opinion, more likely a race of beings, who have laid the ground work for their return.

The semitic tradition of God, upon which your thread is based on, does not hold that God resides in the sky.
If you think its actually a race of beings, then its your speculation... not fact. There could be a connection between other worldly figures in human mythology and we recognize as "aliens"... Im not dismissing that, but the point is we know so little of them, apart from our own pre-concieved notions (whether we see them as benevolent or malevolent).

Also, if this "race of beings" were powerful enough to be regarded as "Gods", then they need no groundwork. They can just return any time and blow into dust any human who has a problem with them.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Aprilsky has a firm grasp on the reality of the issue.

Flying kiwi,take your bible and hold it tight to your heart because my little religous zealot your god wont help you when he gets here because he is human just like me and he is going to kick your arse for bastardising his words and beliefs that were left here for his children,like aprilsky and myself,not like you,you have chosen to bastardise the truth so you could use it as a tool to manipulate and use other people,if you claim you arent personally responsible then face the fact that you are responsible and accountable by proxy.

Flying kiwi,you dont misunderstand or misinterprt gods word you intentionally bastardise it and you really ought to kmow that soon we will meet our creators and they will stand in judgement of those who are evil in nature NOT IN BELIEF,a mistaken belief is not evil,an intentional bastardisation is evil and intentional,you are not in the dark here you are the creator and maintainer of the dark,and the rest of humanity is actually the light.

The days of yapping your mouth off with the allpowerful church behind you ARE LONG GONE and over,but please speak up loudly so we can see where you gather we need to know.

You and all the cotton tops who were brainwashed for centuries,you are all going to the same place anyways,its just that you personally had better hope you go in the first wave because you really do not want to be left here on earth as a religous minority,can you imagine the level of prosecution the world will soon choose to levy on your silly head,when we all know how the churches conspired to lie to us all for material gains.

Soon sience and the laws of nature which govern science will show us how to regain our longer life and better health,it is already happening,soon the world will hear abouth the first human clone that NEEDED NO GOD TO BECOME ALIVE AND SENTIENT BECAUSE WE ARE BORN ANTENNAS TUNED IN TO THE UNIVERSE.

You know we dont accept youe religous fantasy anymore in todays world,we are only allowing the old people to die happy,if you dont have grey hair and you are actually dumb enough to rattle off insults to people who are dissecting your belief system then you deserve the future as you will see it,a humanitarian future with non-humanitarian ideals outlawed.

Take your bible and cross out every single word that expresses opinion and leads you into an emotional dynamic,every word in the book,then read whats left,this cryingkiwi is your history.it is all there it is screaming to be heard and it cannot be hidden anymore.

Aprilsky has already reverseextrapolated the bible wether they know it or not,because these conclusions have a very humanitarian beginning and a very real humanitarian end,the end of religons as we have known them and the humanising of god and our creators.

We were made by humans ,I have met some of them.Hundreds of thousands maybe millions today are alive who have been exposed to them,to the other races of humans we have been lied to about,that have been hidden from us all.

Davincis code and hollywood and religous printers are a joke.you can rewrite and tweak the bible all you want you can call it the koran or the bible or anything you choose because as long as the words remain aged or ancient the truth will remain inside the text ,we can wash away all of the newer words and get to the real original ones quite easily if we know where to dig.

And as we wash away all the crap covering the truth flyingkiwi,we wash you and your belief systems away to because you see YOU DONT GET TO STAY,you were wrong and your intentional sufferage pressed upon humanity through your participaction in the bastardisation of humanities past and future are not acceptable,and if there is no omnipotent god as you seem to think that will offer you forgiveness,you need to know as a human I offer you and yours none.

Humanity will only accept your open palms and your quiet mouths because you have wronged us for centuries and we need to let your perspectives pass into the night quietly.

There will neve be another religous war,the means of self-propogation are gone,are over.

A new dawn truly is here and it as the dawn of truth and natural harmony.

You can sing all the hymns you choose and repeat all your words together as a mantra,but you are still not harmonious,you are destroyers trying to keep the spark of your ideas alive in a world simple extinguishing them by natural proxy.

We wont give you a war and we wont fight your religous nuttyness and insanity with violence as your churches have done,we will educate peoples fears away and so educate the existance of your idealisms away,fantasy will give way to reality,and people will help people,no human will choose claim alligience to a fantasy diety and harm humanity in the process,never again.

Aprilsky I love reading your perspectives,second only to witnessing the wilting of religous ideals as they have existed in the past.

I see it this way,its to late to fix things for religons,people have tried to humanise god before and to break the ugly powerful cycle we are still in but it would never work the monster they created had and has grown to strong and even they from within could and can no longer control its growth and consumption of humanity emotions and resources.

Religons have become self-propogating entities that no longer ANSWER TO THE PEOPLE OR SPEAK FOR THE PEOPLE,as governments can become rogue so have religons,if the people cannot reclaim these things then THEY NEED TO HAVE A REVOLUTION AND DISMANTLE THEM.

You see the reality is that without a religous revolution that begins to embrace nature and science religons are as good as gone forever as we speak here,because they were based on truths that were bastardised into lies and lies will not stand the test of time as we can very well see today.so religous folk join in the revolution of humanity today and demant your belief systems be given back to you the people ,the church is yours not gods the good done and the bad done in the name of the church is yours no one elses.

I extend an invitation to those who choose to battle for their belief systems that are based in humanitarian concepts but have been bastardised over time,an invitaton to join the rest of humanity in our journey forward,I encourage you to see that your choices will be respected as long as they do not supercede the needs of humanity,there is no divinity greater than humanities survival.

If you believe that all of humanity should be sacrificed if your gods says it should be so ,then you are not a fighter you are a pawn,HUMANITY SAYS IT WILL NOT BE MADE SACRIFICE TO ANY RELIGON,and our hands are open waiting to embrace the millions and millions of lost children and grand- children of victims of the Grand Deception,
religons have built the fortifications in their churches and have stockpiled the weapons in the money and power,but as an american soldier recently said,you can build all the guns and bombs in the world but without human hands to pyull the triggers and push the butoons THEY ARE USELESS AND THERE IS NO DEATH.

Hear this religous people,you own the churches and the doctrines,you were born perfect ,most of your bibles and other religous books were written by good well intended men and women,why throw the baby out with the bathwater,when all you need to do to regain control of your own spiritual direction is join the humanitarian revolution that is happening all around us.You know darn well your churches will continue to let other humans suffer in the name of a fantasy diety,you know this is wrong and you better know that all those cottontops sitting in your churches are checking out of hotel earth very very soon.

Let me leave you with this for now religous people,you were born perfect,you were made a god as your creator was a god as far as we can understand the word,you were born with the ability to manifest physical reality from emotional feelings,you are all gods as your creators were and still are.You were lied to and told you were imperfect at birth to encourage you to offer your free will as repentance for an imagined sin ,you were born perfect and if you choose to behave in an imperfect manner that is your free will choice and you cant let an image accept responsibility for your physical actions ,you will be held personally accountable for your wrongs against humanity in the name of imaginary gods.

Our creators are not imaginary only your religous claims are imaginary,people created us as people created them and we dont have an answer for your lunacy because we never were faced with this question before,this is an illness so there is no answer only a cure.The cure is humanitarian concern and love.The virus is religon.

We all need humanitarian concern and love and we are free to give it to whom we choose-----none of us need a virus or a religon to express our humanitarian free will and concern and love for each other.

edit on 10-7-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-7-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
skOrpion,look in the mirror ok.

Do you see a factor not?

You and I and aprilsky are FACTS,everything else is an assumption or a guess,it is you who are trying to establish fact from illusion.

God must be human by proxy until otherwise proven,not the other way around you dont get equality or an even break here this is how the religous disease started in the first place.
We dont stand as equals in our beliefs because I AM HERE AS YOU HERE, ARE SO MY PERSPECTIVE IS BASED IN REALITY,while yours is illusionary,you need belief and faith to affect me as it has sickened you or your ideas hold no water.I have to give you faith and belief of my own free will ,you cannot force it from me you can lie it away but you cannot force it. I do not need to force or decieve you into believing in or having faith in anything--I AM NOT LIKE YOU--You have to lie to yourself to not see what is in front of you,you must of your free will offer faith and belief in something that isnt really there to validate an illusionary idea.Look in the mirror and tell me you were not born perfect.

I can prove you were born perfect because you are here,you cannot prove anything without faith or belief both of which are illusionary quasi-emotional concepts that were designed to weaken your resolve,the very words were intended and designed.

I have faith and belief in you because you are a part of me ithout each other we cannot manifest our and the rest of humanities future.

Together we keep it all together ,here and throughout the universe,nothing can exist that we dont manifest as a group,not in our reality .

The physical world is a constant but our interaction with it is manifested by our cumulative exercise of paralell free will and focused emotional intent which manifests itself as physical actions within the parameters of our physical universe.

This is why religons are a disease like a virus,they are designed to take portions of our cumulative reality and use them as tools for powermongering and controlling other less aware humans.

People do this not demons,humans using humans.

This is why religons as we understand them are disappearing,because they are based on lies and with the advent of the internet religous leaders cannot as easily lie to the members of their disease.

I am not making an accusation I am making an OBSERVATION.

Once people understand the tricks used on them they never fall victem again,religous people only have to hear these words once .The truth doesnt need to be preached it speaks for itself and is heard the very first time,acceptance may or may not happen but the actual truth is ALWAYS heard the first time.

This is how you bring the religons together WITH TRUTH WHICH IS WHAT THESE PEOPLE WERE LURED IN WITH A PROMIISE OF BUT NEVER GOT-----TRUTH.

We just give the people what they truly still desire,truth,they will become aware by the hundreds of millions quickly because they only need to hear the truth once and understanding is INSTANTANEOUS,the real truth they will hear needs no sermons or books to pressure and decieve and manipulate.

It needs eyes and ears and a heart.

No belief is needed just BEING.No faith is required just fastideousness.

Religons fear truth because it is instant in nature and all their crooked but hard work disappears instantly before their eyes in the face of the truth.

Personally if I had a bodyguard or ten I would stand before ten thousand people of any religon and show them the truth together and instantly.Anyone who wasnt indoctrinated to these lies as a child could also do this,sadly it is parents making children sick more than anything religon is a generational illness,this is why with the passing of the boomers who have been the most influential generation ever,religons will also go away forever from our physical reality we all share together.

We dont need a new belief --belief is not based in reality--system,we dont need a new faith--faith is not based in reality--,WHAT WE NEED IS THE ORIGINAL TRUTH,the pure unadultered universal truth,the truth of humanity,that we are all born perfect and with purpose ,and that purposeful perfection is a part of the process of participating in a shared reality ,one we have the ability to express our emotions and hence our free will within,in a healthy progressive humanitarian manner.

No belief,no faith,these things are lies and are not required even in our vocabulary,we require the universal truth..

And fortunately people are here sharing just that ,the truth of the reality they are experienceing,there is no right and wrong just harmony and forward progress or a lack of harmony and stunted damaged progress.Its religons that require a right and wrong system to enable punishment and forgiveness which are false concepts integral to religons existance.

Truth and harmony,truth leads to harmony so it is self proving,no need to fear deception,harmony is pure and natural and we are all born tuned into it if we are exposed to the sound.

One world ,one voice,one song,one future.One4all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join