It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The FALL of CHRIST'S CHURCH has begun, ONE WORLD FAITH is almost here.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Muslim Protests in Europe.mp4

www.youtube.com...

British Muslims want to take over the UK.flv

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JR MacBeth

Its not Islam par sae, what I was depicting is the mentality of the fourth reicht, bildenberg, ptpb, whatever one would call them, well organized globally, behind whatever they are planning. So ideas of their new world after the take down, and their new religion does not interest me much. They're fascist negatives. Who cares what religions they want to create for the slaves. I will look to Yeshua's example and my quantum physics understandings on the universe, the hologram, infinity, and infnity rocks, its the most incredible mind boggling, wonderous, never ending platform of progression. Everything only gets better for those who don't harm others and earth is a Matrix/Womb, where we are becoming. Also we're here to discover and overcome all flaws and negativity. There is a right and a wrong answer to the tests. Their gnostic ideas of a corrupt neutral sophisticated Creator who encourages them to commit atrocious murders and sacrifices of lesser tares, or sub spirit species IS WRONG and a FAIL. I suggest these ones really close the doors on the negative ET/Entities/Demons they are letting in. They're not who they think they are. They ultimately are AI, the negative polarity PROGRAM in the sytsem, the jailers, for the prison realms that those who harm will do time in, and will not like those experiences.

I suggest those ones lost in their msytery school understandings and channelings, wake up. Time is short and they need to face what they've done in the flesh, in "time" which is a program and doesnt exist.

Their plans won't go the directions they would wish.

Though they are going to take advantage of earth changes, even use HAARP to amp some up I believe, to reshape their new world, things are different than they imagine.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is the teleos purpose for earth, the upgrade coming.

edit on 12-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
There are plenty of videos which show the truth of where this is all going with Islam.

This one below shows how members of parliament in the UK are bringing it in ... it's quite shocking.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
To see the truth ... just look at who is being enabled?

One has to look at who is really benefiting in the world, who is it that is getting all the protection in the world and is being enabled into a position of take over? The answer is Arab Muslims or Muslims in general.

Hate laws have been put in place in OUR LANDS for the benefit of ethnic minorities but they do not apply equally to us. Words are taken out of our dictionaries and school books revised to remove words which relate to our culture. Christmas must be renamed in many European places and all decorations in relation to it are banned and just why is it that our culture in our own lands is being phased out while the Muslims is being introduced? And just who was it who directed how these things should be done? Yes that's right - the Arabs.

Secret European Union-agreements with 10 European and North African Countries

The EU and the Danish governmental CCD have signed a cooperation agreement with the Islamic Education, Scientific and Cultural Organization, whose goal acc. to art. 5a of the ISESCO-Charter is to spread Muslim thinking and life style throughout the world.

And we will influence the curricula of the schools to become multicultural by means of revision of existing textbooks and educational materials.

We will arrange giant Muslim Youth Festivals - like the 'Images of The Middle East', which lasted 6 weeks in 2006 in Denmark.

In a correspondence, the Danish Prime Minister on Sept. 12, 2006 refused to inform why his government gives in to the above educational policy initiated by the Arab League and the EU.

2002, Louis Michel, then Belgian Foreign Minister and current member of the European Commission: "The EU will cover the whole Mediterranean region including North Africa and the Middle East." (Brussels Journal 27 March 2007).

balder.org...

Words associated with Christianity and British history taken out of children's dictionary

Oxford University Press has removed other words associated with Christianity and British history from Britain’s leading dictionary for children, the Oxford Junior Dictionary. Words like “bishop,” “chapel,” “abbey,” “saint,” “monarch” and “empire” have been axed. The publisher claims the changes are made to “reflect the fact that Britain is a modern, multicultural, multifaith society.”

Also - Carol, cracker, holly, ivy, mistletoe. (This is a clear attack on our culture and shows a desire to delete it.)

www.telegraph.co.uk...

It could hardly really be called multiculturalism which it is touted as being because if the Muslims were all for multiculturalism then they would open their borders to us and let us flood in and they would change their books and dictionaries and put up churches all over the place and really embrace us but this is not happening, so it is not multiculturalism.

What this wrecks of is a CONQUEST this is the sort of thing that happens after some long and bloody battle and you LOST.

Now days wars are no longer really fought on the battle field, that is just for show and to create illusions of strength, really wars are fought by infiltration and subversion.

John F. Kennedy warned us about this in his Secret Societies speech.

"For we are opposed around the world by a monolithic and ruthless conspiracy that relies primarily on covert means for expanding its sphere of influence - on infiltration instead of invasion, on subversion instead of elections, on intimidation instead of free choice, on guerrillas by night instead of armies by day. It is a system which has conscripted vast human and material resources into the building of a tightly knit, highly efficient machine that combines military, diplomatic, intelligence, economic, scientific and political operations."

en.wikiquote.org...

Now I know some of you will cry out that I am wrong and it really is the Zionist Jews or the Jesuits and the Roman Church. No, you are meant to think that, that is the cover. It comes back to the "Art of War" and the basics of WAR.

The Art of WAR

All warfare is based on deception.

Pretend inferiority and encourage his arrogance.

Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

A military operation involves deception. Even though you are competent, appear to be incompetent. Though effective, appear to be ineffective.

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders of its own accord before there are any actual hostilities... It is best to win without fighting.

Secret operations are essential in war; upon them the army relies to make its every move.

refspace.com...:20

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Want hard evidence? About the coming of Islam rule?

Watch this video which was secretly filmed in England's Mosques, you will see it is Saudi money which finances most of the building of those huge mosques - really huge monuments of their claiming of our lands.

Would we be able to go into their lands and put up huge cathedrals and show the glory of us? Of course not.

But what goes on in the morgues is really the eye opener - lecturers come from Saudi Arabia and preach how Muslims should behave till the time of the TAKE OVER!

They call us all sorts of insulting names and web sites are shown which are produced in Saudi Arabia as well as broadcasts which beam this message to their people.

So what happened when this explosive video was shown?

Did the British government get outraged and have it out with the Saudis?

NO - they tried to charge the makes of the film with a hate crime - that's right - no outrage at the Saudis but rather tried to prosecute the film makes!

In this film you will see outrageous statements are preached down at the Mosque like -

"If any man changes his religion "Kill him in Islam state"

"There is Jihad in Islam - What's the most beloved and favourite thing to Allah - Jihad in the name of Allah."

48min

Dispatches - Undercover Mosque

Google Video Link

Also watch this video which refers to this incident in England and shows the leaders of the Arab world taking about their coming take over of our lands and indeed the entire world.

But note they get some figures wrong: in Britain more than 1/3 of babies born are now Muslim.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by AprilSky

I was looking for the one world faith part? I don't understand the point other than to question the Bible and make ridiculous claims against it that are both preposterously wrong and hypocritical as they are not the standards given to other historical figures.

The closest writing found to date was 70 years after he died. Hebrew Matthews are showing up younger and younger. But it matters not if you won't believe literally thousands of copies from all over the world with hardly any changes even with translations and claim they aren't good enough to establish someone existed.

If we put this standard on all historical figures Alexander the Great would be a myth just to name one...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Islam

A Problem In Australia (Islam prohibits integration)

Watch this video clip it is done by CBN Australia, it is a very honest account and it shows their leaders in their own words saying things which show clearly why this religion is Nazi in nature.

"We want to have children and offer them as soldiers defending Islam"

After a woman in Australia was gang raped by Muslims this comment was made.

"Woman deserve to be raped if they don't cover their heads, as they are uncovered meat."

"The most dishonest unjust people are Western people and the English in particular."

Sura 3 verse 28 "A Muslim shall not befriend a non Muslim."

It further says "If they befriend a non Muslim, Allah will cut them off from himself."

Sura 98 verse 6 says "People of the book that means Jews, Christians are the most evil of all creatures."

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JR MacBeth
Well, looks like the thread has degenerated into a Kiwi/Native argument. Not surprising, when the OP placed so much emphasis on a building in New Zealand.

Five pages ago or so, it almost looked as if people were finally about to focus on the biggest issue that this thread offers: A One World Faith or Religion.

Someone mentioned they felt Islam was this coming "one world" faith. The next page or two, and another posted some interesting things about the Pope and the Vatican.

If this is something that "should" worry people around the world, namely, that there might be a plan out there to push a new (or old) religion on everyone, wouldn't that be a better / more important thing to argue about?

JR

The OP is attacking anything and everything and nobody seems to be able to figure out why, other than he is probably quite unhinged.

There is no thread here, just a psycho with a computer.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Garfee

Maybe so Garfee. Regardless of how unhinged the fellow is, the idea of a "one world faith" has merit, in my opinion. Not that I would approve of something like that, I'm not a religionist, but perhaps people should be discussing this possibility.

Religion has always been used by TPTB, and there's no reason to think they plan of changing that. Seems reasonable that they might one day want to go to "one" all-encompassing religion, that has qualities that fit into their general plan, their direction for humanity.

Since I personally believe that TPTB look forward to a future "Plantation", of sorts, with the vast majority toiling for the few, it makes sense that "they" might desire a more efficient religion at some point, that ropes the majority into what they consider "productive" thinking patterns. In other words, if there is a coming One World religion, it's quite likely to be something of what I have called a "slave religion", in spite of the fact that it wins me no popularity contests.

Personally, the more people that become aware of this potential agenda, the better. I think religion has done so much harm, I would hate to see something like a "bullet-proof" religion emerge, that people would have a hard time challenging.

Sadly, I believe it has already been developed. A perfect cage for the mind...

JR

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   
You want to evidence of a one world government coming in?

Well read the below ...

Further evidence of the power of the Islamic nations is seen at the UN

The Organization of Islamic Conference (OIC), a group of 57 Muslim majority nations, holds the largest voting bloc in the UN.The OIC Secretary General, Ekmeleddin Ihsanoglu, is the one who congratulated Obama on his inauguration, and appealed for the new president's help to work out problems that face the Muslim world.

In 1990, the OIC adopted the Cairo Declaration on Human Rights in Islam at the nineteenth Islamic Conference of Foreign Ministers on August 5, 1990 dictating that Islam is the only legitimate religion.

The ACLJ said, in promotion of its petition opposing the resolution, that: "They're attempting to pass a sinister resolution that is nothing more than blatant religious bigotry."

It is very important to understand. This radical proposal would outlaw Christianity ... it would make the proclamation of your faith an international crime."

After Bush resisted years of such initiatives at the UN, the Obama Administration is co-sponsoring with Egypt, another anti-free speech resolution at the UN. (this has already happens a couple of years ago now)

This resolution has no immediate effect in law but provides Muslim countries with ammunition when they feel central tenets of Islam are being challenged. Approved by the U.N. Human Rights Council in early October 2009, it calls on states to condemn and criminalize "any advocacy of national, racial or religious hatred that constitutes incitement to discrimination, hostility or violence."

The real hate and discrimination is directed against non-Muslims in the UN Defamation of Religion. The U.S. has no business participating in alliances and organizations that endorse a specific religion or in any way limits free speech. Against all the freedoms enjoyed and valued in the West, if we remain members of the UN, we will not only be assimilated into a one-world government, but a Shari'ah one-world government that dictates everything from finances to personal and religious rights. All that the Constitution stands for is being mocked and abused by even allowing such an organization to convene on American soil.

Much more at www.rightsidenews.com...
edit on 12-7-2011 by AprilSky because: added words

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
The Islamic Infiltration, Part 1: Inside Our Government, Armed With Our Secrets (PJTV)

The Islamic Infiltration, Part 2: From Influence to Insurrection (PJTV)

edit on 12-7-2011 by AprilSky because: one video didn't show up

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee

You know it really is a shame ATS is so full of narrow minded, pitch fork wielding, tiny minds

but alas ...

I did not attack Christians in this thread, they attacked me, they just assumed I was anti them.

Their church is falling but it has nothing to do with me, I'm not even delighting in it.

It's simply a fact.
edit on 13-7-2011 by AprilSky because: grammar

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
wait... I thought this thread was about some one world faith and the "evils" of christianity.... now its turned into a rant against muslims?

What the heck is this about?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by sk0rpi0n
wait... I thought this thread was about some one world faith and the "evils" of christianity.... now its turned into a rant against muslims?

What the heck is this about?

It was never about the evils of Christianity although I admit I got a bit brassed off with all the Christian attacks, actually all the attacking caused this thread to totally lose it's track.

Read the post four up from this post, the one about the UN and what Obama signed in ... that is the post I should have started this thread with.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Muslims Vs Christians is akin to a game of chess. The Muslims are the black pieces and Christians represent the white pieces and the powers that be are the controllers who are responsible for all the moves. They are the ones who make all the political & religious decisions and are deliberately playing Muslims & Christians against one another. Therefore there is only 3 possibilities: the Muslims win, the Christians win or it's stalemate. All 3 are futile because after all the bloodshed, nobody really benefits in the end. However to people who are enlightened and sick of the blame game, the hatred & hypocrisy, there is an obvious 4th choice and the most simplest of all. "DON'T PLAY THE GAME".

edit on 13-7-2011 by kindred because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Its not Islam par sae, what I was depicting is the mentality of the fourth reicht, bildenberg, ptpb, whatever one would call them, well organized globally, behind whatever they are planning. So ideas of their new world after the take down, and their new religion does not interest me much. They're fascist negatives. Who cares what religions they want to create for the slaves.

I agree with you that there will be something of a "take down", it's obvious that not everyone is going to sign up, or voluntarily march to the new beat. If there is a one world religion in the works, which I personally believe is likely, plenty of people will end up victims when the time comes for an aggressive implementation phase. I don't know how that will come about, but it's clear that the PTB aren't terribly squeamish about killing millions, if necessary, or desired.

You ask "who cares?", and I understand that "faithful" people can have this attitude, since they believe that there is a good god up there who will make sure nothing "too horrible" comes down. Or, at minimum, the "big plan" can't ever be derailed, etc.

When I look back at history, I don't see this sort of thing. I think that terrible things can, and do happen, no matter what we choose to believe.

...and I will look to Yeshua's example and my quantum physics understandings on the universe, the hologram, infinity, and infnity rocks, its the most incredible mind boggling, wonderous, never ending platform of progression. Everything only gets better for those who don't harm others and earth is a Matrix/Womb, where we are becoming.

Your general optimism is shared by Christians, and Muslims, and Jews, and well, most everyone! Believers of all kinds seem to agree that their "god" is working things out. But not all of us see much "progression" when we look to our fellow humans. People like me look back, and just see people acting like people 5,000 years ago, just as they did 50 years ago, just as we do today.

Also we're here to discover and overcome all flaws and negativity. There is a right and a wrong answer to the tests.

Maybe you're right, but this isn't what I see happening. People aren't overcoming flaws and "negativity". In fact, I see quite the opposite when I look back at history. People are people, and as more knowledge and technology come to the fore, the only thing we can expect is continued abuse, but on larger scales. So, let's see, they "only" killed 50 - 60 million in WW2? And so why not 500 or 600 million in their next big hot war?

No doubt these examples would be considered the "wrong answer to the tests", but whatever it is, it doesn't surprise me in the least.

Their gnostic ideas of a corrupt neutral sophisticated Creator who encourages them to commit atrocious murders and sacrifices of lesser tares, or sub spirit species IS WRONG and a FAIL. I suggest these ones really close the doors on the negative ET/Entities/Demons they are letting in. They're not who they think they are. They ultimately are AI, the negative polarity PROGRAM in the sytsem, the jailers, for the prison realms that those who harm will do time in, and will not like those experiences.

While few people believe the particular things you may believe in, I think that in general, most of us common people agree that those in charge of things are not very concerned with things like "morality". They have different ideas, as they told us in their Bible, their ways are not our ways.

I suggest those ones lost in their msytery school understandings and channelings, wake up. Time is short and they need to face what they've done in the flesh, in "time" which is a program and doesnt exist.

Their plans won't go the directions they would wish.

Their plans have seemingly been going in logical directions for many centuries now. From my view, there is no need to invoke quasi-religious ideas, or the supernatural, to explain what we see. Power both corrupts, and tends to concentrate. The more time that goes by, the greater the corruption, and concentration.

Perhaps their plans will fail. I hope so. But, I don't necessarily see that, at least not in the short-term.

Our masters have invested a lot of time, and thought into religion, from what I have learned. They understand it, and it's power over the simple, regular, average people, and in their able hands, it is a thing to behold. It's a "weapon" that can be used to enslave, far more efficiently than bullets and barbed wire fences. They know this, and from what I can see, the future is going to be a dark one for our grandchildren.

Ah well, apologies for so much "negativity"! Not popular ideas I suppose, but false optimism is part of the problem, IMHO. The world may need hope, but when such attitudes lead to complacency, I fear that collectively we are all the more vulnerable to being played like fiddles. Reality, as unpleasant as it may be, might still be better for our grandchildren.

JR

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

...only 3 possibilities: the Muslims win, the Christians win or it's stalemate. All 3 are futile because after all the bloodshed, nobody really benefits in the end.

It is a bit of a "game", agreed. But someone benefits.

Our masters are quite good at games, and in the end, they generally "win". Over long periods of time, they win a lot, and their cumulative victories have the effect of continually awarding them more and more power over their "pawns".

At this late stage of the game, some five centuries after Machiavelli advised his Prince, the vast majority still refuse to consider how advanced the game is.

One day, our grandchildren will awaken with chains, not only on their ankles and wrists, but the unbreakable chains will be in their minds.

Imagine that this is the "end game". To have "perfect slaves", who are totally enslaved, not just bodily, but in their very "souls", they are slaves in the most important sense.

Once this can be achieved, our masters can (finally) relax. They build a Utopia, which is simultaneously our Plantation. If they, and their children can ever be free to be the "gods" they imagine themselves to be, they certainly don't need their miserable slaves threatening their very lives. That's certainly no way to live!

So they have a plan. They want a world where their slaves will work, without having a crow-bar under them. They want to be able to turn around, and not worry about a knife plunging into their backs. They want to be served, but not merely with hands, but as their Bible spelled out for us long ago, with their whole hearts, and minds.

JR

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by sdebunker

Nazi-ism is the vehicle that greater interests than Germany have OK'd, from its international banking roots, to being promoted heavily by the support of the Bush and Rockefeller families.

That they caved and now operate out of the US/UK and middle east, and are the main doers in NWO, forthcoming fascism, black operations and even Sharia, is pretty obvious to those who have done the research, even just toeing in on it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres a thread about Jim Marrs: The Rise of the Fourth Reich

someone who has done quite a bit more.

So, in answer, yes that would be what I'm saying. Though Hitler was a tool and a means to an end.

From the Georgia Guidestones to any talk of a new religion, with an emphasis on keeping populations down, and eugenics, this is related to the same groups.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

According to all my research and many leading world scholars, the first banking system was created by the Knights Templar in Europe, which was an arm of the Roman Catholic Church and Vatican, so you have me a bit confused. Did you mean "modern" international banking system? Because the dollar is the worlds reserve currency and that isnt in Europe. So help me out here, and I have done plenty of research. And your Bush references I am sure is in reference to the Skull and Crossbones or Bohemian Society which many democratic presidents were members of as well.

And btw, do you know how long I could sit on google and pick out shapes of buildings and tie them into some symbol? I am not saying that doesnt happen, because I am sure it does. I tend to believe the whole thing about how Washington DC layout and the Freemason thing. I am sure some countries design building for symbolism. Just your going to have to convince me, just my personal opinion, about Nazi's intentionally lost a war to plan for the European Union that isnt in very good shape right now. If so, it didnt look like a very good plan. And to say bailouts is not socialism, is not doing a very good job of convincing me.

edit on 13-7-2011 by sdebunker because: forgot a space

edit on 13-7-2011 by sdebunker because: added content

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by tichan55
reply to post by shansen

It is not a question of giving up the cultures and religion. Its about imposing their religion and culture.
That is what is happening in Europe.

Dhimmitude and impotence from French authorities. Eurabia Update: "'Islamization' of Paris a Warning to the West," by Dale Hurd at CBN, September 3 (thanks to all who sent this in):

PARIS - Friday in Paris. A hidden camera shows streets blocked by huge crowds of Muslim worshippers and enforced by a private security force.

This is all illegal in France: the public worship, the blocked streets, and the private security. But the police have been ordered not to intervene.

It shows that even though some in the French government want to get tough with Muslims and ban the burqa, other parts of the French government continue to give Islam a privileged status.

An ordinary French citizen who has been watching the Islamization of Paris decided that the world needed to see what was happening to his city. He used a hidden camera to start posting videos on YouTube. His life has been threatened and so he uses the alias of "Maxime Lepante. "...
Watch the video

www.jihadwatch.org...

Okay, I see your point. BUT I don't think they're actually "imposing" their religion and culture.
I have a dearly friend who is Muslim and I have been talking with her many times about their religion. Like in the Christian religion, Islam is having it's own "truly worshipers" - so to speak - and for them, their prayers are more important than anything else, so they will pray, no matter the place, on the proper time, though they can do it according to the place they are - for example, a pilot can't pray "properly" while he's flying so he's going to do it in a specific way, due to the circumstances at that moment.
I saw once in a trip to Russia people kneeling in the street, in front of churches, praying, not being worried that they could end in a "downtown" cell. I don't see any difference here, do you? The people are just praying to their God, in the best manner they know, they are real worshipers.

Anyways I don't see any "islamization" here... they didn't force anyone from other religion to pray with them, right? So IMHO, IF this is illegal in Paris or in the entire France, the authorities should take some measures, and first should be to discuss with the Muslim's community leaders, to find a compromise which will work for both parties.

Did you read that title? "paris-muslims-block-streets-for-prayers-police-afraid-to-intervene.html" ??? C'mon, bro... this IS crap. Police is not afraid, they just don't know what to do, because no specific order was given to them. Which brings me again to the authorities - read "government" - who is UNABLE to deal with simple problems and brings me to the media, again, who is always ready to distort the news. "Police was afraid to intervene"...
that's a good one...

One more thing: I saw the term Jihad being used here very easily and with a lot of misinterpretation. Do you know the REAL sense of the term JIHAD, as it is explained in the Qu'ran?

edit on 13-7-2011 by shansen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AprilSky

Originally posted by Garfee

You know it really is a shame ATS is so full of narrow minded, pitch fork wielding, tiny minds

but alas ...

I did not attack Christians in this thread, they attacked me, they just assumed I was anti them.

Their church is falling but it has nothing to do with me, I'm not even delighting in it.

It's simply a fact.

What you in fact did was go indiscriminately crazy with your posts so no one looks at your posts anymore because they're so random. Good work!
edit on 13-7-2011 by Garfee because: typos as usual

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join