It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islam Hadith/prophecy: end-times comet that will rise from the east

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I was reading the book "Asr al zahoor" which translates to "the age of appearance" in arabic

It speaks about the end times events leading up to the arrival of the end times figures according to Islam, its very detailed and gives names of people and locations and events. It is gathered from Muslim hadith by the prophet muhammed and his family. The book was published in 1990 so its not new, it spoke about the events including a 'sedition' that would rise from the east, then from the west, and then finally in syria and it will not end until demascus is destroyed. it speaks about the world powers and the situation during the time, the rise of iran, the role of the west, the role of russia, the jews in palestine, the war between the blacks and eygpt, 3 land slides in east, west and arabia, a comet, and a shout/blast in ramadan, and 3 groups fighting for power over syria, to mention a few.

anyway I will focus on the comet in this thread.

"A comet appears when kings go on the pilgrimage to Mecca for travel, the wealthy for commerce, the poor for rest, and the hafiz [reciters] to show off. (Muhammad ibn `Abd al-Rasul Barzanji,
Al-Isha`ah li Ashrat as-Sa`ah, p.123) "

so none of the people will go for the sake of god, this will happen at a time when most muslims are hypocrites according to the hadith above

the stars direction will be from east to west acording to the below hadith and other hadiths.

"A star with a luminous tail will rise from the east before the Mahdi emerges. (Muhammad ibn `Abd al-Rasul Barzanji,
Al-Isha`ah li Ashrat as-Sa`ah, p. 200) "

one of the signs before the appearance of the Mahdi is a star/comet that will rise from the east and gives out light. but this star is different than any other star and here is why,

"When this comet first appeared, the people of Prophet Noah (pbuh) perished, Prophet Abraham (pbuh) was cast into fire, Pharaoh and his people who fought against Prophet Moses (pbuh) perished, and John [Yahya] (pbuh) passed away. When you see that comet, take refuge in God from the evil of fitna. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi `Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 32) "

the word fitna means:

Fitna (also fitnah or fitnat) (فتنة) is an Arabic word with connotations of secession, upheaval and chaos. It is often used to refer to civil war,[dubious – discuss] disagreement and division within Islam and specifically alludes to a time involving trials of faith, similar to the Tribulation in Christian eschatology.

So we know that this star is bad news, its a sign of wars and chaos.

according to another hadith,

"the star will appear after an unexpected double eclipse in the month of ramadan"

more on the double eclipse:

[al-Fadl b. Shadhan (reported) on the authority of Ahmad b.Muhammad b. Abi Nasr , on the authority of Thalaba al-Azdi, who said:]

Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him, said: "Two signs will come before the one who will arise (al-qa'im/imam mahdi), peace be on him: there will be an eclipse of the sun in the middle of the month of Ramadan and an eclipse of the moon at the end of it."

"Son of the Apostle of God," I said, "usually the eclipse of the sun occurs at the end of the month and the eclipse of the moon occurs in the middle of it?"

"I know what I have said," replied Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him. "They are signs which have not occurred since Adam came down."

wow, so what will cause the double eclipse that has never happened since the creation of man?

fascinating indeed!

(if people are interested I will create another thread that focuses on the sedition/uprise that plays the main role towards the events leading to the arrival of the end time figures)

A kind of sedition will surface from which no party will be able to protect itself, and spread immediately in every direction

(Ibn Hajar al-Haytahami, Al-Qawl al-Mukhtasar fi `Alamat al-Mahdi al-Muntazar, p. 23)

things are only getting started.

peace

rise

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Very intriguing post. I appreciate all the hard work you have put into it. It is clear that today we live in a time of uncertainty. We have lots to think about and consider.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Too many signs point to some thing changing our world and it comes from the skies. Too mnay varied holy texts have pointers to events past that occour once again and they will effect us.

To all, may you make peace within yourselves and get ready for the ride. has to happen some day!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Where can a copy be found?

And is it in english?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Very interesting! Please make the other thread.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Where can a copy be found?

And is it in english?

There might be but the translation might not be very accurate and missing parts as its never been translated to english officially.

there are quite a lot of hadiths(scriptures) in the book, I have only picked the ones which I found a good translations for on the internet and are considered authentic by both sunni and shia, many of hadiths are also in other books by different writers, some of which are translated to english by the company. I will notify you if I find anything that might be of good to you.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Here is something that is very interesting and also scary:

In the OP I had mentioned the blast in the month of Ramadan as a sign, and also 3 land slides one in the east, one in the west, and one in arabia is another sign.

well read this(note, this hadith is NOT in the asr al zahoor book, or maybe it is but I havent read as far yet):

Prophet muhammed peace be upon him said,
On the 15th of Ramadan, Friday night there will be a voice (blast) that will awaken the asleep, that will alarm the awake, the noble ladies will come out of their seclusion. That day there will be too many earthquakes.
Therefore, there will be three major landslides like never seen before. One in the East, one in the West & one in the Arabian Paninsula. The Earth will swallow everything above it & as a result, many people will die.

So using the Hijri to Georgrian calender converter, we would search for the day in which the 15th of ramadan will be on a friday, what was the result?

You entered: 15 / 9 / 1433
The conversion result is: Friday 3 August 2012 C.E
*There is a small probability of one day error.

15th of ramadan will not be on a friday for almost another 30 years!!!!

wow, ramadan of 2012 will be during the London Summer Olympics, coincidence or planned?

I have many reasons to believe that this is correct, but I will urge you all to wait it out until this time next year to see what has come, I personally believe that the world wil be very different this time next year. taking this into consideration, the star might either rise after this ramadan which is in a few months, or after next years ramadan which i find more plausible.

On another note, those who we call 'the powers that be' are very smart, they study every religion and they take it very seriously.

may god forgive us!
edit on 9/7/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Wow! This prediction seems more clear and detailed than most predictions posted here. Definitely more easy to understand than the bible or Nostradamus.
The question is how reliable this prediction is?

Are there some other events, from the past maybe, so we can see how are they predicted and the percent they fulfilled themselves?
Interesting thread, thanks for posting it!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

"On another note, those who we call 'the powers that be' are very smart, they study every religion and they take it very seriously."

they created the religions in the first place!!

think about it,, jesus gave us great spiritual teachings, the elites new where this would lead so they killed him!! a few years later they bring out a book of his teachings!! do you really think they would put anything that would empower the 'bottom feeders'??

what came first the word christ or its association with jesus??!

could jesus have been tryin to teach us about christ consciousness, the bit of God in all of us!?

so they set things up so that we're putting our faith, belief and Energy into this idea, over there, away from ourselves, could it be that it is us we're waiting for to grow up and take responsibility for the world we've created!?

"a dream we dream alone is just a dream, a dream we dream together is reality!"- john lennon-- and look at the world We've created with the present mentality!!

how much truth is there to the alberto rivera story that the vatican created islam ,, after all truth is stranger than fiction!! if your gonna divide and conquer it makes sense to have 2 sides to play off against each other and an antagonist in the middle to hide behind!!

islam= malsi= mal si= "bad yes" in spanish.. it's all hidden in plain sight!!
edit on 9/7/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteHat
Are there some other events, from the past maybe, so we can see how are they predicted and the percent they fulfilled themselves?
Interesting thread, thanks for posting it!

in islam there minor signs and major signs.

the minor signs will occur gradually and overtime, they are for example:

- The dark of night will not be deemed necessary for the commitment of sins.
- Extravagant mansions will be constructed.
- Singers will be considered respectable.
- War shall be prevalent .
- Gambling will be prevalent.
- Earthquakes and Volcano’s and other natural disasters shall be common.
- Good deeds will be few and far between.
- False guides will mislead the multitudes.
- Mosques will be decorated profusely but urge towards adoration will be absent.
- The rate of accidental deaths will be on the rise.
- The rich will become godless and the devout will become sinful.

on the other hand major signs will occur in a short period of time and continiously, we are yet to witness them.

anyway here is a 1400 year old prophecy being fullfilled:

Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him said: "The Prophethood will remain amongst you as long as Allah wills, then when Allah will He will take it away. Then it will be Khilafah Rashidah for as long as Allah wishes. Then when He wishes He will take it away. Then there will be hereditary leadership for as long as Allah wills. Then when Allah wills He will take it away. And then there will be tyrannical rule for as long as Allah wills. Then when He wills He will take it away. Then there will be a Khilafah on the method of the Prophet. And then the Prophet remained silent." [Musnad Imam Ahmed 4/273]

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
Here is something that is very interesting and also scary:

In the OP I had mentioned the blast in the month of Ramadan as a sign, and also 3 land slides one in the east, one in the west, and one in arabia is another sign.

well read this(note, this hadith is NOT in the asr al zahoor book, or maybe it is but I havent read as far yet):

Prophet muhammed peace be upon him said,
On the 15th of Ramadan, Friday night there will be a voice (blast) that will awaken the asleep, that will alarm the awake, the noble ladies will come out of their seclusion. That day there will be too many earthquakes.
Therefore, there will be three major landslides like never seen before. One in the East, one in the West & one in the Arabian Paninsula. The Earth will swallow everything above it & as a result, many people will die.

So using the Hijri to Georgrian calender converter, we would search for the day in which the 15th of ramadan will be on a friday, what was the result?

You entered: 15 / 9 / 1433
The conversion result is: Friday 3 August 2012 C.E
*There is a small probability of one day error.

15th of ramadan will not be on a friday for almost another 30 years!!!!

wow, ramadan of 2012 will be during the London Summer Olympics, coincidence or planned?

I have many reasons to believe that this is correct, but I will urge you all to wait it out until this time next year to see what has come, I personally believe that the world wil be very different this time next year. taking this into consideration, the star might either rise after this ramadan which is in a few months, or after next years ramadan which i find more plausible.

On another note, those who we call 'the powers that be' are very smart, they study every religion and they take it very seriously.

may god forgive us!
edit on 9/7/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

The only thing to do now, is to identify if there will be two eclipses at this time. Friday 3 August 2012 C.E or that month.

If you can prove that, then your a winner.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing

The only thing to do now, is to identify if there will be two eclipses at this time. Friday 3 August 2012 C.E or that month.

that I can not do, as mentioned before the 2 unexpected eclipses have never happened since the creation of the heavens and earth.

look at this hadith:

Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him, said: "Two signs will come before the one who will arise (al-qa'im/imam mahdi), peace be on him: there will be an eclipse of the sun in the middle of the month of Ramadan and an eclipse of the moon at the end of it."

"Son of the Apostle of God," I said, "usually the eclipse of the sun occurs at the end of the month and the eclipse of the moon occurs in the middle of it?"

"I know what I have said," replied Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him. "They are signs which have not occurred since Adam came down."

so it is due to that that we will get 3 landslides all over the world. something HUGE will happen that will cause earths rotation to change.

so if we look at the hadith in order, In ramadan there will be a voice/shout/blast. this blast will cause 3 landslides as well as the unexpected eclipses. so the blast will change the earths rotation somehow.

I also read that before the mahdi arabia will be green/grass. and the city of basra will be underwater. pole shift?

only god knows.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie

Originally posted by guessing

that I can not do, as mentioned before the 2 unexpected eclipses have never happened since the creation of the heavens and earth.

look at this hadith:

so it is due to that that we will get 3 landslides all over the world. something HUGE will happen that will cause earths rotation to change.

so if we look at the hadith in order, In ramadan there will be a voice/shout/blast. this blast will cause 3 landslides as well as the unexpected eclipses. so the blast will change the earths rotation somehow.

I also read that before the mahdi arabia will be green/grass. and the city of basra will be underwater. pole shift?

only god knows.

Wormwood the Brown Dwarf Star will cause it. AKA Elenin!!! The sun and moon wont just move by themselves. This massive body that is on a really long orbit comes by and causes world wide destruction every 3600 or so years. That is the only thing that can cause this type of thing you describe.

Pray because the destroyer is coming.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

elenin is scheduled for this year. If elenin has anything to do with the end times then its the comet that rises from the east.

however, we are told there will be a blast in the month of ramadan that will change everything, and its on a 15th of ramadan which will be friday night.

the only ramdan with friday 15th is next year august, the other one wont be until another 40 years, next year is same time as olympics Z01Z.

but your theory could be right and i could be wrong because if elenin is the comet that rises from the east, then:

"When this comet first appeared, the people of Prophet Noah (pbuh) perished, Prophet Abraham (pbuh) was cast into fire, Pharaoh and his people who fought against Prophet Moses (pbuh) perished, and John [Yahya] (pbuh) passed away. When you see that comet, take refuge in God from the evil of fitna. (Al-Muttaqi al-Hindi, Al-Burhan fi `Alamat al-Mahdi Akhir az-Zaman, p. 32) "

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
But if this is a solar system we are passing through, there can be more than 1 thing we can pass, so we can pass 1 this year and another next year.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Cool thread. Here's an interesting Islamic moon prophecy: wikiislam.net...:_Moon_landing

Al-Bukhari recorded that Ibn `Abbas said, "The moon was split during the time of the Prophet . Al-Bukhari and Muslim collected this Hadith. Ibn Jarir recorded that Ibn `Abbas commented on Allah's saying: [اقْتَرَبَتِ السَّاعَةُ وَانشَقَّ الْقَمَرُ - وَإِن يَرَوْاْ ءَايَةً يُعْرِضُواْ وَيَقُولُواْ سِحْرٌ مُّسْتَمِرٌّ ] (The Hour has drawn near, and the moon has been cleft asunder. And if they see a sign, they turn away and say: "This is magic, Mustamir.) "This occurred before the Hijrah; the moon was split and they saw it in two parts. 'Ibn Kathir's Tafsir Qur'an 54:1

Maudaudi also agrees: The amazing and wonderful phenomenon of the splitting of the Moon was a manifest sign of the truth that the Resurrection, of which the Holy Prophet was giving them the news, could take place and that it had approached near at hand. The great sphere of the Moon had split into two distinct parts in front of their very eyes. The two parts had separated and receded so much apart from each other that to the on-lookers one part had appeared on one side of the mountain and the other on the other side of it. Then, in an instant the two had rejoined. Syed Abu-Ala' Maududi's "The Meaning of the Qur'an" - Al-Qamar

I've started compiling a list of important dates- astronomical, prophetic, political, strange. Here's some interesting context when I plug in the dates from this thread. Namely, False Prophet Obama's 3.5 year tenure (to replicate Christ/ antichrist's 3.5 year tenure) is on 7-21-12. Also, the Mars Rover landing is scheduled for 8-6-2012.

10-17-11 Arrival of Comet Elenin - precursor to New Jerusalem/ “Planet X”/ Nibiru. 5 months after counterfeit rapture (10-21-11).
11-6-11 Earth passes through tail of Elenin.
11-9-11 Asteroid YU55 (1300 diameter) (200,000 miles away)
12-28-11 Tenth of Tevet Jewish holiday. This holiday is the commemoration of the start of the siege on Jerusalem by the King of Babylon, (the “Islamic antichrist”) who surrounds the city. Maybe the Palestinians take over E. Jerusalem.

1-23-12 through 2-9-13 is the Chinese year of the water dragon
1-31-12 Near Earth Object 433 Eros asteroid (13x13x33km)
6-6-12 Transit of Venus (Venusian solar eclipse)
6-21-12 2005 Go21 asteroid newton.dm.unipi.it...

7-20-12 Start of Ramadan through 8-18-12 (Note, since this is lunar based it would start the night before. Also, in N. America it could begin Friday night 7-20 (to start on 7-21).

Important: Prophecy dictates a double eclipse: Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him, said: "Two signs will come before the one who will arise (al-qa'im/imam mahdi), peace be on him: there will be an eclipse of the sun in the middle of the month of Ramadan and an eclipse of the moon at the end of it." "Son of the Apostle of God," I said, "usually the eclipse of the sun occurs at the end of the month and the eclipse of the moon occurs in the middle of it?" "I know what I have said," replied Abu Jafar (al-Baqir), peace be on him. "They are signs which have not occurred since Adam came down."

7-21-12. 3.5 year tenure of the False Prophet Obama, 1st Seal of the Apocalypse, is removed from office via assassination attempt at midnight that gives him a mortal head wound. In 5 months is 12-21-12, the five months of torment from Trumpets 5. Prefigures the death of the antichrist, Prince William 12-21-12.

7-25-12 Obama is resurrected in cybernetic body which prefigures the resurrection of the antichrist, 12-25-12.

7-27-12 Start of London Olympics. Olympian Flood Myth: “Zeus/ God is angered by the sins of the world and by a sacrificial abomination in the Temple Church”. This “causes” the sudden destruction by flood. “Prometheus”/ (Lucifer) warns his son Deucalion , thus enabling Deucalion and his wife Pyrrha (Noah/ Adam and Eve parallels) to escape via an ark and repopulate the world.
Here's an article about a full scale replica of Noah's ark for the Olympics. www.wired.com...

7-28-12 London flood? This would prefigure the great flood from 12-28-12 (five months of torment) due to the ritual destruction of New Jerusalem/ Nibiru/ asteroid that causes Trumpets 1-4.

7-29 Tisha B’av. Destruction of the Temple Jewish holiday/ Commemoration Day.

8-3-12 Artificial total solar eclipse/ Middle of Ramadan.

Prophet muhammed peace be upon him said, On the 15th of Ramadan, Friday night there will be a voice (blast) that will awaken the asleep, that will alarm the awake, the noble ladies will come out of their seclusion. That day there will be too many earthquakes. Therefore, there will be three major landslides like never seen before. One in the East, one in the West & one in the Arabian Paninsula. The Earth will swallow everything above it & as a result, many people will die.

8-6-12 Mars rover lands on Mars. Maybe there is some sort of sign that indicates a link between Christianity and alien life (aliens represent God to Satanists). This makes Christians think that God is an alien and is coming for them? This makes the Bugarach Mtn. collection of people that want to be raptured by the aliens on 12-21. writingaboutrenneslechateau.blog4ever.com...

8-9 thru 8-16-12 Artificial lunar eclipse, last quarter

8-12-12 Olympics end.

8-18-12 Ramadan ends. Imam Mahdi can now appear.

11-1-12 All Saints Day (martyrs)

11-2-12 elections (electing Huntsman? (reference to Nimrod the hunter, king of Babylon)

11-13-12 Total solar eclipse

12-2-12 Advent www.olrl.org... The Warning from the 3 Days of Darkness Catholic prophecy, consisting of
a Cross in the sky over Northern Spain and Rome. “During the Warning, everyone will be made aware of his/her own sinfulness, and many will wish to die, but the Warning itself will be completely harmless.”

12-9-12 Hannukah, Festival of Lights, the rededication of the 3rd Temple, marking the destruction of overwhelming empire forces that prevented Israel from practicing Judaism. A false supernatural event that brings victory to Israel and stops WIII.

12-13-12 Feast of St. Lucy. The Miracle from the 3 Days of Darkness prophecy. Mega solar flares/ mega aurora borealis.

12-21-12 The Satanic replication of the Revelations 11 prophecy of the 2 Witnesses that are “aliens” or are "conspiring with aliens". Alien Jesus from “the secret chambers” and his alien false prophet/ messiah. These 2 come and start the decoy/ mock NWO. Maybe the Pope, Mullah Omar, Rick Warren, etc accept this alien Jesus and they form the foundation for the mock NWO with headquarters in Jerusalem. Israel doesn’t want aliens usurping their govt, asks the EU and Britain to help. The Antichrist, Prince William, dies fighting the alien religious invaders who are attempting to form the decoy NWO.

12-25-12 "People give gifts over the killing of these 2 prophets that had tormented the earth." (Revelations 11) Death of alien Jesus and the alien false Prophet. Birth/ resurrection of the antichrist, Prince William . Sudden destruction by fire. “sores on the marked, men are scorched, 3 demons work signs bringing all to war at Jerusalem”. Great EQ, cities fell, sudden destruction.

12-26 through 12-28 The 3 Days of Darkness. “Demons come out”/ “alien mind control”.

12-28-12 Here is the fake rapture. By establishing that this is the “beginning of the 7 year Tribulation” via the Satanic replication of the rapture.

Nibiru/ Planet X/ asteroid home of aliens is destroyed by NASA. Trumpets 1-4, great hail and fire. This causes a great flood.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jcrash
False Prophet Obama

antichrist, Prince William

Obama is resurrected in cybernetic body

Artificial total solar eclipse

Artificial lunar eclipse, last quarter

Alien Jesus

Maybe the Pope, Mullah Omar, Rick Warren, etc accept this alien Jesus

Wait, what?

Hahahahahahahaha

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Jcrash:
So...did you have a point? Lots of dates and predictions...but you lost me man. Sorry.

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I'm sure this comet is not elenin. If it is then the beginning of the end is very near. Not the end of the world, but the beginning of the final events.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join