It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many "Awake" ATS'ers Have We Got in the UK?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by starchild10

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
This should be moved to the "UK Political Madness" forum instead...

Maybe the OP is not as 'awake' as he thinks he is.
Since he seems to think UK is in US!

Honestly got no idea how to choose the forum topics...
It seems to choose itself randomly
Appreciate the humour tho mate

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by vesta
reply to post by Theoretician

Awake = Aware
Asleep = Unaware

There is no "We know more than you, or even smarter"...........its your perception that faults you, not ours.

Exactly, except my aware/awake I mean anyone who isn't an IGNORANT BRAINWASHED SHEEP

I'm not saying im smarter than anyone
Im just saying, there's a lotta dumb sheep out there, like zombies on a ghost ship
And IF THEY WERENT SO STUCK UP, AND SNOBBY, AND STUBBORN,
ID GIVE UP MY TIME TO TEACH AND TRAIN THEM

I guess you are one of those ppl who doesnt believe EARTH is supposed to be becoming a Galactic Member and 99% of humans still are in the dark about ET life.

Thats why I mean by "asleep"

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by pkpuck
in uk cambrideshire, holding the flag for uk, i have strong belif in the ufo discosure and the truth about who we are and where we came from, its real its happeing, who are we why are e here, answers e cant answer or were being lied to, its simple, te gov/main media dont tell us, we have to find out, only way, good luck, beter than not, out

Cheers for ya comment! Exactly mate... cant expect no one else to do the digging for us
The ones not digging have been blagged into thinking there is no pot of treasure under their yard
Each & every one of us has access to these hidden inner powers...
Keep up the good work mate ! Spread the word

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM

This MAKEM is wide awake

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by northEASTukPIMPStheSYSTEM
Go troll somewhere else

So because I blow your theory out the water, I am a troll? As I have told you before, you are not as awake as you think you are. If you want you and your views to be respected, then start showing people more respect.

Other people have tried to 'enlighten' you as to your problem, you think you are so much better than other people, its about time you started paying attention.

And "Princess Diana" is an anagram for "dies in a car spin" and "ascend in paris"
So that title, spells her death
Her father must have known she would rise in paris (die) and how she would die (car spin) and that she would be a princess at the time

A quote from a previous post of yours, just to show your level of intelligence.

As I said, she wasn't christened 'Princess Diana', the name her father gave her was 'Diana Frances'.

It's people like you who give conspiracy theorists a bad name.

Enjoy your sunday.

st.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Im aware 9/11 and 7/7 did take place and our servicemen US/CANADA/UK AUSTRAILIA NEW ZEALAND/EU engaged in a war.The rest is up for debate.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
North Eastern UK..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Never intended to post a long reply, but felt like I had something to get of my chest

1) Where abouts you're based (roughly)

Greater Manchester

2) How old you are

Getting closer to 30 every day.

3) AWAKE or just AWARE?

I would say I am CURIOUS. I value a proper intellectual debate by scruitinising facts to determine the underlying cause. If I were to believe in such things I would say I was a detective or similar in a previous life

I have a natural suspicious nature of most claims without verifiable evidence and dislike people "crying wolf" over some supernatural event. My feelings are that these people do more to damage true investigators than those who would try to cover up the facts as they create a negative light on our efforts, creating the illusion we are all crack-pots or delusional.

4) Any suggestions on the next step from anyone who may know exactly what will happen during the "shift"

Depends on the "shift" I suppose. There is no doubt that in recent years there has been a growing trend to centralising control and a reduction of civil liberties in the UK (largly in thanks to New Labour). Despite some effort from the current government this is still an issue that should be given more focus.

T he Telegraph - How David Cameron can reverse Labour's unjustified attacks on civil liberties

There is also the shift of global media and control of information. What has become more prominent recently in the public eye is the control News Corps has over world media sources. It is only now, in light of recent scandals, that goverment are taking a stand and making stong calls for investigations into the monopoly of Murdoch's company. No one source should control that much public influence and people are now starting to take notice.

WIKI: List of News Corps Assets
BBC News: Rupert Murdoch arrives to take charge of hacking crisis

There is no doubt that money can buy power, and those with money have very close ties to those in power. My suggestion for the "next step" is to take note of less popular news stories, investigate (at you leisure) what interests you or strikes you as odd and discuss your well structured findings, with evidence, to anyone who will listen. Word of mouth can be a much stronger force of influence than written or visual media.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Good topic but why just focus the survey to the Brits? This question can be asked to all the members of this site. I just wonder why the lesser mortals of this site do not have the option to create polls. Creating polls is only for the privileged mods.

Btw, I would have answered 'awake' if I am included in the survey.
edit on 10-7-2011 by wavemaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

AWARE: You know that 9/11 and 7/7 were false-flag terror attacks to justify illegal wars, and you know that our constant spending on these wars, government black-budget space/underground projects and fractional reserve banking is what really caused this "credit crunch" ...

IN BETWEEN You understand about the Elite Freemasons and Bilderbergs You know that Flouride, MSG and GMO Franken-Foods calcify the pineal gland and make meditation hard. You know that the Tamiflu vaccines are full of mercury, and educational systems brainwash CHILDREN into satanic thinking. You know that the Weekdays and Months pay homage to PAGAN GODS. You know that Christmas is really the birthday of the wicked ruler Nimrod, NOT Jesus. You know that the illuminati got rid of Diana, Micheal Jackon, Tupac, JFK, Benazzir Bhutto and many many others

AWAKE: You understand that we are all one. Life is just a dream. Death is nothing to fear. Energy cannot die. We are one consciouness, experiencing itself subjectively. Life is an elaborate sensory illusion and we are living multiple realities/dimensions at once. Time is circular not linear

You know to many, myself included you are not “aware, awake, or even in-between” no your are flat out dreaming.

Why do I have to agree with your definitions, to be “awake”, I think just about everything that you have wrote above indicates to me that you are dreaming. It’s all rubbish fed to you by the conspiracy market that you have fallen fowl off by slipping into their conspiracy norms. Where has the originality gone.

I am I awake yes, Am I in the UK yes, When you wake up and realise that everything you have wrote above is mostly make believe do get in touch.

edit on 10-7-2011 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
North Wales here,
I am awake and aware,but I "know"very little about anything.
Sure I can study at college/read books avidly/learn "facts" and so on-But I like every other human am still unable to explain the nature of reality,if we actually exist at all,and if we do exist,why we are here at all..

Fun to be a tiny part of the chaos we call planet earth though.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OtherSideOfTheCoin

By the way you write, you are definitely not awake. Just my observation.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by wavemaker

Try reading my newest thread; I don’t really think you can make such a judgement based on one post.

But yeah am pretty much awake right now.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
South UK, age 30 and am awake as far as i can tell, although maybe the awoken layer of this matrix is only layer of another matrix within another matrix etc etc. Unless we are meant to be awoken as a distraction for a bigger layer or event that we could not comprehend.

Cue dramatic music.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
North West England, 'Arsehole of Britain' specifically (to quote an MP)

Mid thirties

Awake and concerned.

I am impatient for the revolution. Enslaved by debt for the whole of my adult life.

People do not want to know the real shape of the world. Us Brits must unite against our oppressors. Get the damned flouride out of the water and force the war-mongering Gov to do one. Re-educate our MDs in treatments which are in harmony with our bodies, physical, spiritual, electrical etc. Teach actual science, mathematics, history in our schools, stop training children to be slaves to the system.

I am tired of this way of life and am unable to extract myself from it.

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And bloody well hurry up!

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What's up with the constant talk of fluoridation in our tap water?

I drink a lot of tap water (since, being from the Midlands, our water is pretty fresh, as I think it comes from Wales or summat, unlike London tap-water...but i won't go there
), since I "try" to get my 8 glasses a day...

But you guys are scaring me with this fluoride talk...

Think I might start hitting the bottle instead, if I know it'll be better in the long run..

*Grabs a bottle of vodka, chugs it like water, then passes out*
edit on 10-7-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Awake, but with a fuzzy head, not gonna tell you where I live because you could be one of those government disinfo agents and turn up on my door and take me away to the north.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

From 2001:

"Only 10% of the UK (mainly the West Midlands and North East) receives fluoridated water.
Areas with very high tooth decay rates which need fluoridation include the North West, Merseyside, Yorkshire, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland and some socially deprived communities in the South (e.g. Inner London)."
- British Dental Association February 2001.

They wanted to spread it in 2001-but I am not sure of the extent of fluoride in todays UK water in 2011.
Get a gravity filter if you want to separate that filth from your drinking water if you live in a fluoride area.

Originally posted by woodwardjnr
Awake, but with a fuzzy head, not gonna tell you where I live because you could be one of those government disinfo agents and turn up on my door and take me away to the north.

Mr Woodward Sir!
You sneaky monkey-You have been learning about the Scottish Gulags,and that is just plain naughty.
Only kidding,

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Silcone Synapse

I like how it says mainly Midlands & North-East parts f the UK receive fluoridation in their waters...& here's me bragging about how clean water is in the Midlands...

*Grabs another bottle of vodka & starts chugging...*
edit on 10-7-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: bold

<< 1  2  3   >>

join