It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Write) Letters to Aliens (Other Worldly Beings Here) - Maybe We Will Get Their Attention?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Greetings all..

Was sitting here thinking "what if's'' scenarios. lol.. Then came up with this idea to have everyone write a letter to our other worldly brothers, and sisters or whatever they be as so many believe and have experienced that they exist.

If everyone would take the time to actually write a letter, we may could garner some attention from them and possibly even get a response. Instead of the ''quickie'' silly replies, I wonder how many follk would actually take the time to write out a little heartfelt letter to them. I think if they could see how everyone truly felt and knew that we were ready, that maybe they may even fully introduce themselves.

Another thing I should mention is that I have a friend who had an encounter with someone over the yahoo messenger that was * claiming to be someone from outside of our solar system I believe it was... Anyhow, the way they said they communicated, if true, then they are able to read these letters at an instant and in a totally different fashion than us. We are considered primiitive to their species. .. so he said..

Anyway, thought it would be nice if folk responded to this , Hopefully, we can even get the ''other wordly or alien beings' or intelligence's interaction going here

Lol ya never know til ya try! Right?

So who will have a go at it?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Why not?

I've heard of stranger things

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
by 'other worldly beings' do you mean demons?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Dear aliens,

I would like a new bike for christmas, with tassels, the bell, and a crushed soda can wedged in the rear tire so it sounds like a motorcycle.....blue if possible.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Dear Otherworldly Brothers/Sisters,

If you're reading this, then all Im going to say is, I know all about your conspiracy to take over the planet. Needless to say we will not go down without a fight.

Peace,

Nusnus

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Dear Aliens,
How are you? I hope you are well. Last time I saw you was only for a brief time but I felt that we shared something special. I think we made a real connection and had a very enjoyable evening. I hope you are settling in well in your new home and are making new friends. Hopefully you have learned not to carry out those anal probes and painful nasal implants!(lol, remember what a difficult time we had explaining that one!).
Anyway, I am doing ok, but I do miss our night-time excursions, and waking up with that warm fuzzy feeling.
I hope to hear back from you soon.

yours forever
Hologram Denier.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Ok here goes.

Dear Aliens or other worldly beings.

Help...I am trapped on a blue dot with a bunch of madmen who have lost all control. They are destroying each other and the very planet itself, while playing crappy music and watching TV shows intended for the mentally retarded. All the while, they shoot at each other and blow each other up over the dumbest things they can imagine.

Half of these monkeys get overly hyped and uppity over a single court trial- as long as its televised and properly promoted- while they totally ignore atrocities so large that they threaten total global destruction. More of these apes-gone-wrong vote for American Idol winners than they do for world leaders...and to make it even worse, the majority of them are uglier on the inside than they are on the outside.

If you come and abduct me (one way ticket please) I will give to you my best organs and/or all the inside information you need to invade/interbreed/avoid/destroy the rest of them...just get me the hell out of here.

PS- I have already packed and need no warning of your arrival. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Mr Mask
edit on 9-7-2011 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Ok i jsut wrote a very long and heart felt letter.
Now does anyone know the address of the aliens?
EDIT: Just incase
dear Mr. Alien can i borrow some money? im sure you intelligent beings can counterfeit our money pretty well. Im not greedy just a million dollars US$ would be enough. I patiently await your response.
P.S Maybe some sign to show your reading this? Like maybe a advance on the money.

THANKS Bixxi3

edit on 9-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Dear Aliens,

I don't know why I'm writing this to you as USPS doesn't deliver mail outside of Earth.

Sincerely,

SubPop

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

First of all, we already have their attention. Yeah, I know, your next response is "where are the aliens then?" Ok, so you didn't see any aliens or anything out of the ordinary, but you simply 1. Don't know what to look for and 2. Don't understand how their technology works.

Second of all, who cares about some nasty smelly aliens that are just going to hypnotise and enslave you without you noticing anything anyway. I don't see the point. Do you think that you're going to impress the alien and win play date or something? Stop being a dummy.

Third of all, aren't there enough aliens around here? Ah, that's right, you haven't seen anything out of the ordinary and you're not going to notice anything, so there's no aliens. I can't believe that I almost forgot that part. You must think those cattle prods the cops carry around are to keep us safe. Oh, yeah, and those folks that look really human and mix in with the crowd when there's lots of people around... since they look and sound like they're from HERE, they couldn't be from anywhere else, now could they?? Too bad we can't just go checking everyone's papers yet
Ah, but you'll never see anything out of the ordinary, and you'll keep writing dumb letters to your nasty smelly alien overlords with a big smile on your face.

Have fun.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Dear Alien BOB,

Stop sneaking into my house late at night and probing my rectal cavity. I spoke with my mom and she says that you won't find anything valuable in there. The last time this happened, you also promised candy and I never got any, so I am starting to think you are a liar as well.

Sincerely,

Boncho.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
thoroughly entertaining you guys...

I know that ''they'' will really love reading your letters as much as I .
lmbo

This is gr8.! They will probably be here to introduce themselves toNIght , lol, if ya'll keep this up

Thanks for the letters. Keep 'em coming!

edit on 9-7-2011 by SeekerLou because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Dear Aliens.

I want my sandwich back.

I know one of you sneaky space aliens took it, "most likely the grays" but anyway whoever came into my house at that undisclosed hour of the night and stole my sandwich "which I was saving for morning"......I want it back.

And while your at it, please lend me your spaceship I parked my spaceship/time-travelling thingamajigger somewhere, and forgot were. And so I need a new one! This place is going crazy I think its time to visit mars, or alpha centauri, or some other star system or universe that is not so hepatic.

Any friendly aliens out there picking up any hitchhikers going someplace more on the down low and funner and cooler? please pick me up.

Thanks in advance.

top topics

join