It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long overdue introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I've been wanting to do this for a while but haven't known what to say.

Im turning 22 in august, i'm male, Canadian, I also sculpt, paint, and draw. there's a few threads on here already with some of my art so I wont re-do that.

recently I've recorded one of my songs (still could use some work, but its good for my first recording), and made a video to it using my own photography.

the song is 'Two Hour Week' based on this one day, when i was so stressed out I wanted nothing to do with anyone/anything, i said screw it and just went to bed, what happened next was an astral projection experience that felt like it lasted a week, but i was only "asleep" for two hours.

I felt much better after, realizing that my problems are brought on by my sometimes negative outlook. And in the big scheme of things, my problems are laughably minuscule...

The song is for my solo project called "As Lights Go By" which sums up time, all things happen as lights go by, since the beginning of time light has been in constant motion, and everything has happened within that light, and the universe will go on until all light is gone.

All of the music/lyrics were written and preformed by me, and all of the images on the video were taken by me (excluding the ones i'm in lol, which were taken by my girlfriend)

I feel that this song and video can say more about me than I can hope to write.

of course if you don't want to know about me than don't watch the video haha, there's more than a few people on this site that I have annoyed with my views and strong opinions.

Anyways, its a beautiful day outside so i'm going to enjoy it a bit, i'll respond to you folks once I come in

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
not a bad song you have there.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

thanks bud, I'm still discovering my voice, I only started singing when I began this solo project in 2010. My background is in guitar and bass.

lol btw is your picture from that "bob" arm-less creature thread?? because its a crazy drawing lol
edit on 9-7-2011 by OUNjahhryn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

thanks bud, I'm still discovering my voice, I only started singing when I began this solo project in 2010. My background is in guitar and bass.

lol btw is your picture from that "bob" arm-less creature thread?? because its a crazy drawing lol

Yeah only one thing, i would lower the instrument sound level to allow your voice to come through more clearer.

Yes that is the new cult figure BoB..... aka Bobonymous the new alien religion similar to Anonymous

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cerebralassassins

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn

Yeah only one thing, i would lower the instrument sound level to allow your voice to come through more clearer.

Yes that is the new cult figure BoB..... aka Bobonymous the new alien religion similar to Anonymous

haha your right on the ball, I actually told my friend john (whos house i recorded at) that the vocals need to be higher in the mix, so hes working on that, once that's done i'll just put the new mix in the audio slot of the video, cause the timing for the pictures will still be the same

good ear.

So what happened with that bob stuff, was it a hoax or not? I didn't pay much attention to it

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by OUNjahhryn

Good to hear your working on the vocal sound level.

As for BoB yes it was a hoax but in this wonderful world of being weird one never knows, so i present my answer to the world

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

you crack me up...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Nice song..celebrasassins is correct though about the volume of the voice level..it gets drowned out in some parts.
Welcome to ATS by the way..hope you enjoy your time here. I must have missed the thread with your art work..I'll have to check it out.

Take care ,and once again welcome.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

hahah i remember that noise from the old word speech thing, it was just the letters "soi" made that helicopter sound

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

Nice song..celebrasassins is correct though about the volume of the voice level..it gets drowned out in some parts.

thank you, andyeah im workin on that, I was just so happy to finally have something recorded though lol.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Its really only in certain parts of the song...but your voice is nice,and the lyrics are interesting ..so its nice for them to be very clear.

You also have some cool sculptures , and ancient alien artifact type jewelry. Hopefully you can sell some of it, and continue to create.

edit on 9-7-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join