It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mountainous View Near Ballet Crater on the Moon- Swarming with UFOs???

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Judging from the angle of the shadows, they look like lens flares.

edit on 9-7-2011 by AwakeinNM because: One sentence and I can't manage to not have a typo.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

its kind of an eerie coincidence that these images i posted was supposedly from Apollo 17 LVA which was the authors' "favorite".

nice read, that stanley kubrick article.

thanks

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaMegas
nice read, that stanley kubrick article.
What do you mean "nice read"? Is it serious or is it a joke?

The rocket technology of the Saturn V was the most visible part of the Apollo program. Many people watched the Saturn V launches, so it sounds pretty laughable to say the problem was we didn't have the rocket technology. So if it's a joke, I guess it's funny.

Everyone could see the Saturn V rocket technology at liftoff. It was the soviets who didn't have the rocket technology to put a man on the moon.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Those are clearly chinese lanterns.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Lens flares.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mentorman
I guess the problems with the photographs of the lunar missions and whether or not they prove/disprove whether we went there will always be disputed. But, anyone with any amount of brain matter can visit a museum or science center that has one of the lunar landing crafts on display and see that it would be impossible for a fully equipped astronaut with backpack to fit through the door of the craft. That is why the landing cameras never captured even one of our heroes coming out of the door of the craft.

Ha ha, try again, how stupid do you think people are? Looks quite large enough and there are photos of them exiting, several pictures. FAIL.

What other problem do you have about the moon landings?

www.flickr.com... aves-diningferrari/lightbox/

top topics

<< 1   >>

join