It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top U.S. military officer heads to China

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shadys321
America would still come out victorious over China, as it stands today.

Numbers tend to defeat technology. And yeah, the US could nuke them, but not without China returning the favour.

I have a feeling this officer is going to China to try and talk them out of revealing technology to the world that the US plans to use in the near future to deceive the masses. If the world becomes aware of this technology, plans will go down the toilet.
edit on 9/7/11 by NuclearPaul because: typo

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
The US is in a true predicament..It wants to be dominant to china but they wont let themselves..The US knows of only 1 way to become dominant and that is war,our military has been able to bully most opposing countries into defeat but the military is now understanding well that china is in no way going to give us any power over them,looks like the commies finally have a strategy to make our government and military sweat in this world-power game of chess.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
lol... In a war with China the United States would nuke them, Than gain air advantage. Roll thru with tanks and start picking off officers, radio men, so on and so forth. China doesn't cross train their military would get stem rolled quick. Stands to reason F.Y.I that even the U.N in response to having to attack or defend China would nuke them.

To the guy who said that they had stealth subs, So does every one lol..

Just seems odd that that people don't know that most of the united states and its allies have had this tech for the last 20-30 years. Its not some thing that's going to come out of left field.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Ladysophiaofsandoz

We couldn't take Iraq or Afghanistan how would we stand a change against China

Can't take Iraq or Afghanistan? We have them now, both by the 'nads. Our problem is, we can't get rid of them. China would take a little longer than 100 hrs, but be had in the end. Same as just about any other country.

Would take a broad coalition of millitaries to bring down the might of America right now. Or some well placed wmd.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

They predicted 1 million Allied casualties if they had invaded Japan during ww2. Japan has a fraction of the people of China.

China has the ability to put out a 200 million man army, not armed very well but that's about half the population of the U.S.

Yea it might take more than 100 hours lol

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kro32

Yeah, being a lil sarcastic. They would give us a bloody nose, and invasion of their homeland would be suicidal. But if they took territory the US wanted badly enough, they would be pushed back.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BanMePlz

Cannot agree more.......but we are still in a middle of evolution so we still have some thing called human instinct -Alpha male type of thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ErEhWoN

There are still parts of both countries we do not hold. Look at the history of Afghanistan during the Russian occupation. The Russians did not win in Afghanistan and neither did we. They had the sense to pull out and go home.Our men and women there have done an excellent job but they were never going to be allowed to win. George Orwell boogie man. The wars feed the military complex and contractors (Blackwater) this is their cash cow. Why would they want they money to dry up. Now that it looks like it's over maybe it will end because they have other money makers to take their place. I am proud of our military personal it is their bosses I have a problem with.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Oh, there is more to it than meets the eye.

I'm working on an en depth thread on the Topic.

Stay tuned.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I like reading your threads. Can't wait to read it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join