It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DHS: Imported Consumer Tech Contains Hidden Hacker Attack Tools

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

We've exported almost all the manufacturing jobs over seas...

Now we're reaping what we have sown.

Is anyone really surprised?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me, although thinking about it, something else surprises me...that foreign entities are infecting us with this garbage rather than our own government, which to me makes more sense. The government would love to have a backdoor into any system or network whenever it wanted. I wonder if any of this tainted equipment was installed in for classified government use...That would be great. /sarcasm

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
costs about 20 thousand to crack md5 in under a day with BarsWF a russian c built win prog and the 20 k put into nvida cuda gpus on the tesla line your floating point processing and refresh rate for brute is a half million words a second with 20 of theses babies. so can a foreign govenment afford 200k and smash any psk the private sector can..

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
ceh V7.1 SCRIPT KIDDIES LUVIN IT............. ACTIVE X HAS COME ALONG WAY NOT ........... WIRELESS PENOS ARE EASIER THAN PERIPHERALS NOTTTTTT......... ACCESS POINT ENUMERATION IS EASIER THAN EVER BIGG UPS WIRESHARK....... THE FACT IS YOUR SCREWED

edit on 10-7-2011 by Grimnal because: HAHAHAH

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
WHY SMASH PORTS WHEN YOU CAN LISTEN TO THEM

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by proteus33
what hog wash they know who is doing this hell i even no some of them SONY has been loading dvds and software with embedded root tools for years

You are using broad strokes.... Many tourists come back from china with their computers loaded with spyware... Who did that?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
ceh V7.1 SCRIPT KIDDIES LUVIN IT............. ACTIVE X HAS COME ALONG WAY NOT ........... WIRELESS PENOS ARE EASIER THAN PERIPHERALS NOTTTTTT......... ACCESS POINT ENUMERATION IS EASIER THAN EVER BIGG UPS WIRESHARK....... THE FACT IS YOUR SCREWED

edit on 10-7-2011 by Grimnal because: HAHAHAH

What are wireless Penos?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
What did they expect? 'Business integrity' - at it's finest!

Outsourcing = A NATIONAL SECURITY BREACH!

Think the stupidity of Government stops there? Wait until California installs its new MADE IN CHINA Bay Bridge! I'll give it ONE major earth quake and the deaths of hundreds of MORE innocent Americans will follw suit with its MISERABLE collapse!

This is the part where cyberwar gets real... and yes, the CHINESE did it deliberately!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Heyyo_yoyo
What did they expect? 'Business integrity' - at it's finest!

Outsourcing = A NATIONAL SECURITY BREACH!

Think the stupidity of Government stops there? Wait until California installs its new MADE IN CHINA Bay Bridge! I'll give it ONE major earth quake and the deaths of hundreds of MORE innocent Americans will follw suit with its MISERABLE collapse!

This is the part where cyberwar gets real... and yes, the CHINESE did it deliberately!

Made in China Bay Bridge?
What the *snip*!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimnal
costs about 20 thousand to crack md5 in under a day with BarsWF a russian c built win prog and the 20 k put into nvida cuda gpus on the tesla line your floating point processing and refresh rate for brute is a half million words a second with 20 of theses babies. so can a foreign govenment afford 200k and smash any psk the private sector can..

In simple English please.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join