It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ley-line connection.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
I was reading through Frater's thread on the Ancient Civilizations board and it interested me greatly. After looking for some possible info I stumbled across this link.

www.abovetopsecret.com... Frater's post for anyone that would find it interesting.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

I think some of it can be taken with a pinch of salt, yet, there's a few odd bits of text that stand out a little.

Kinda looks like the world was built by something and has a mesh system haha. Does anyone know if there's a positive connection between UFO sightings and ley-line placements?

Well, I think I do:

That looks to me like one of the exact leyline triangles you can see in that area? Very odd! Just something to keep your brains working!
edit on 9-7-2011 by VraxUK because: POSTED IN WRONG FORUM. Alerted forum mods to hopefully get it moved to Aliens and UFO's.

edit on 9-7-2011 by VraxUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
ifyou think thats odd, try to find oil deposits along ley lines/ intersections. now that we have ground penetrating radar we are starting to find spongelike collections of it along the lines, and massive pools where the lines meet. so if ley lines are lines that transfer energy deflected by our EMF to the rest of the planet, couldnt that same energy be responsible for why we burn oil, why it has so much energy in it?

could it be the blood of the planet? could it be the lubrication? either way, i believe those things are connected. you would think with the trillions going into oil research that people would be looking at this little coincidence

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by GenerationXisMarching

Well, have a look at the oil drop experiment, strange to find a link between oil and electromagnetic charges.

new topics

join