It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you an educated astronomer? Regarding the large anomaly near the Sun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
My first thread guys, be gentle!

OK, let’s see what I can contribute with my own rationality on this topic:

In November 2008, I read the article about the Norwegian politician who went public on some very controversial accusations against the Norwegian government claiming a major cover-up regarding the rumors about 2012. I am sure most of you have heard/read about this article and this has been published many times. When I read this for the first time I was shocked and terrified. This is THE most commented article in Norway online I have seen in my life. People are still commenting and young people reading this is very frightened by the content.

Of course you should not believe everything you read, but I just sat there for a moment after reading this in 2008 while immediately recalling two dreams I have had in the past – one when I was 16 and one in 2006. The one from when I was younger was just a really big sun-like object hitting the earth as it was so big I knew I was going to die in the dream. The one from 2006 had an apocalyptic movie-like feel to it as I was driving a car with some people and we were scavenging houses for food, supplies, survivors etc.

After reading this article I started to do a lot of research on the 2012 theory. And as we are getting closer and closer to the year 2012 – I see more and more signs of.. well…big changes. It is my belief, that Nibiru/Planet X/Elenin is the same object. If it even exist. The problem is I am not an astronomer and neither are many of you threadmakers on the topic out there either. I do not know what to believe when it comes to the recent videos I have seen showing a big uidentified object.

Is there anybody in here who is an educated astronomer who can give some credibility to this and personal opinion on the matter?

There are SO many threads and posts regarding Elenin/Nibiru etc and videos and I don’t know what to make of this anymore. Everybody is speaking at the same time on this topic. Supposed evidences are drowning each other. This is a serious matter and if this proves to be real, we will obviously be told by the governments when it’s too late. Or never even be told at all.

I got tears in my eyes seeing the SOHO images and I am really afraid. Every day I get more afraid. Not by reading and doing research in the awesomeness of the ‘’looneybin’’, but by seeing the growing accumulation of reported changes on Earth everywhere. I do NOT want to die. I want to be an old, wrinkly woman.

So please – this thread is for those who have a really good comment on this, preferable someone who is educated. Be as rational as possible. Someone who can tell us for sure, if this really IS an unidentified large object on its way towards Earth and not just a normal planet (like Mercury)
And OH OH - i forgot to include serious amateur astronomers also of course! I am just really trying to avoid the crazy ''EleninsComingHarDdataEvidence'' persons in this thread.

P.S Please don't put other links regarding the nibiru/large object/elenin unless it is highly relevant. I have read a lot of the other threads, and we are often talking about the same theory. We are just telling each other the same thing differently...

And also, i am not afraid of death itself, i am just trying to figure out this stuff. I feel what hides behind the unknown, I know death is not the end.

Last edit, It is just really hard to put in everything in this thread that is going through my mind and many of you misunderstand me. Like i said - i have done quite a lot of research, i know about the spiritual aspects etc and have connected many dots, i am just right now focusing on getting some serious answers from people who know what they are talking about regarding this socalled large object everybody is talking about.

Link to Norwegian article

This article was moved from the original published site called itpro.no as it was not highly accepted by the users. The writer is now a editor for Nyhetspeilet. Don't know if he lost his job at itpro or if he quit.

edit on 9-7-2011 by creatureme because: last edit promise

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
maybe a pic or link would help... Thank you

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I'm not an astronomer but I'm an astrologer...

If you don't mind me responding, if this is all new to you, then I can understand why you would be scared. To be honest, I knew something was going to happen in 2007, but it was escalated this year beginning in January. I found it very hard to sleep and my mind cannot be completely at rest since. But, I just want you to know that we were not meant to be afraid. I don't believe in death, physical death, yes, but what will happen on this earth will not be the end. Man kind has gone on before and we will again. The age of Aquarius is the next Golden Age and we will be reincarnated in that time. But only if you past the test in this life.

This is my own personal opinion and thanks for allowing me to share.

Please don't be afraid of death. Correct your karma so when that time comes, you will not carry any bad stuff with you into the next life. We have all been so lucky here on earth.

And to be honest, that video showing the 6 planets in an unnatural sequence like that, well makes me think it IS a ship. And if it is, that means we are probably going to be saved by someone.... Just like the Sumerians said....

edit on 7/9/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Do you need a link to the article?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You might be referring to this - www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I agree with the previous poster.

There is no reason to be scared, Death is only the beginning. Just think about it logically, if there were an asteroid coming to earth and it was going to kill us all. What would you do? Run around and panic and hide knowing that no matter what you do you'll die anyways?

A calm mind will get you through, as said in the book Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy: Dont Panic

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

I know, i just don't feel ready to leave my physical body just yet. I also have knowledge about the spiritual links regarding this topic. Its just, i don't feel ready for something like this. I try to meditate and relax myself and gaining more spirituality into my consciousness. But i am still frightened to a certain point.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
There are thousands of normal people who watch the sun every day, with inexpensive solar telescopes.

The fact that none of these people have ever seen any mysterious object near the sun speaks volumes.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
This is a serious matter and if this proves to be real, we will obviously be told by the governments when it’s too late. Or never even be told at all.

I got tears in my eyes seeing the SOHO images and I am really afraid.

First up, stop worrying. Idiots keep on posting Elenin/Nibiru stuff even though they have no evidence at all. If they spent as much time researching as they do making a post they would realise their own stupidity.

Secondly, you have given a good reason why the governments would not tell us. If that is your reaction from a satellite image, what would be your reaction to confirmation? Full on break down? Miserable and terrified for your last days?

Thirdly, could you post a link to the Norway article please?

Live your life, have fun. Stop getting wrapped up in negativity and doom and gloom, its not healthy.

st.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by creatureme
reply to post by athenegoddess

I know, i just don't feel ready to leave my physical body just yet. I also have knowledge about the spiritual links regarding this topic. Its just, i don't feel ready for something like this. I try to meditate and relax myself and gaining more spirituality into my consciousness. But i am still frightened to a certain point.

I think a lot of us are a little frightened.
But if it comes down to the end of the world, well, your not gunna have much choice in the matter if you wanna leave your physical body or not.

I don't want to die. I'de prefer not to actually. But Don't be afraid of it either. Educate yourself. Be prepared, Even if it doesnt happen, be prepared anyways because you never know what could happen.

Read this article, it puts things into perspective a little bit. The universe could end us easily, at the drop of a hat.

7 Ways the Universe could destroy us without warning

Yes, its from cracked so it would probably not be okay for children to read ;P

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by creatureme

Stop worrying

listen to this and educate yourself a little.

www.youtube.com...

enjoy and chill out.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Edited post with the link for you! Think you have to google translate tho

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

An astronomer is a scientist who studies celestial bodies such as planets, ... Professional astronomers are highly educated individuals
A professional is a member of a vocation founded upon specialized educational training.
ed·u·cat·ed ( j -k t d). adj. 1. Having an education.
Astronomer is a scientist who studies celestial bodies such as planets
------------------------------

But as an An amateur (French amateur "lover of", from Old French and ultimately from Latin amatorem nom. amator, "lover") is generally considered a person attached to ...a love of watching celestial bodies such as planets,,

The Universe unfolds itself, slowly, gently, it knows it carries precious cargo

After all didn't make all this for nothing ya know! lol

Me.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

haha, cracked! Have read it

I would in the end force myself to accept it if something like this would happen. But i am preTTy sick and tired of the fools threading NEW HARD DATA, EVEIDENce ElenIN Oooooh Reeeeead my thread now! Of course i don't listen to ALL the crap that is floating around, but i do try to figure out the ones being serious about the topic.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   

That link is cool, but a random event destroying the world to me isn't possible. I mean the event is, but not being able to foretell it isn't possible for me. For example the eclipse of the milky way galaxy on 12-21-12 happens once every 25,920 years, seeing this in 2007, is what I saw... that 2012 was going to be a major ending. Because in astrology, eclipses rule ending and beginnings. Eclipses; some are stronger than others, and the GA one... well, it's the eclipse of our age, the end of it. So that alone tells, me 2012 is indeed the end of something on a monumental level.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Anything is possible. Some could be fake, or it could be real =P

Knowledge is power, even if you never have to use the knowledge.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess

That link is cool, but a random event destroying the world to me isn't possible. I mean the event is, but not being able to foretell it isn't possible for me. For example the eclipse of the milky way galaxy on 12-21-12 happens once every 25,920 years, seeing this in 2007, is what I saw... that 2012 was going to be a major ending. Because in astrology, eclipses rule ending and beginnings. Eclipses; some are stronger than others, and the GA one... well, it's the eclipse of our age, the end of it. So that alone tells, me 2012 is indeed the end of something on a monumental level.

Isn't 2012 just a scam date, i thought the real date was sometime near late october, or so they say.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I can understand that, I'm upset as well. But we cannot fight the current. All we can do is make our spiritual selves the best that they can be because that is all that matters now. All the material stuff, the money, etc.. never mattered. Our civilization has been wrong for far too long. For God's sake the Egyptians based their entire civilization on preparing for the moment of death. To me that is brilliant, but they also had a special reason for doing so.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

No, no. Not a scam at all. There is real science. The Galactic Alignment is real and big. That is the reason 2012 has always been a big year, because it is!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I'm an amateur astronomer. If I made money from it, I'd be a professional astronomer. I've been surfing ATS for years and there are always those predicting doomsday here all the time. I'm still here and so is everyone else unless they died from more routine causes. I think that tells you everything you need to know. I have yet to see one doomsday prediction come true. Relax. You're probably going to be around for a while unless you go do something stupid like routinely not buckling your seat belt. If you start buckling your seat belt, your chances of surviving just went up dramatically. You have a greater chance of kicking the bucket on the road than you do from something in space hitting you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join