It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Casey Anthony: Being Sued By "Zanny The Nanny"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Casey Anthony: Being Sued By "Zanny The Nanny"

www.wagerrun.com

“Zanny the Nanny” is suing for $15,000 for lost wages and punitive damages. While Casey Anthony is currently broke, has court costs to pay and likely a very large defense attorney bill she does stand to make tons of money if someone should decide to make a made-for-television movie or give her a book deal after her shocking acquittal.
Almost everyone expected Casey Anthony to be guilty in the trial and people are still in an uproar but you really have to ask yourself if you could have said beyond a shadow of a doubt that you knew that she did it and sent a young woman to death row or to j
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Everyone knows Casey had
something to do with her daughter
being thrown out in the woods dead.

Since Casey was convicted of lying to police
about *Zanny the nanny* the real mrs. gonzalez
can sue her in civil.

Oj won in criminal lost in civil also.

Zannies attorney is a highly known Tampa lawyer
John Morgan of Morgan and morgan.

There slogan is for the people..

Some people dub him porkey pig..

I hope they can win though casey is a pig also.

www.wagerrun.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 9-7-2011 by hillynilly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
The other day I was watching a CNN show about this possible lawsuit....and a lawyer said that although Casey did lie and made up the name....Zanny will probably not win the suit because Casey does not really know her. He said she would have to know the person...in order for there to be a lawsuit.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

I am kinda ashamed to admit it but I have followed the CA story since the beginning. (Like alot of people) Anyway, I was listening to one of the attorney's I believe it was Mark Lippman GA & CA & LA's lawyer. He stated he didn't think anything would come of it because they would drag it out for years. CA will never do that deposition, I believe were his exact words.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I dont care who sues her as long as she is milked of all her money for the rest of her life.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I agree that she shouldn't make any money off this tragedy. However, I would like to see OCPD recoop the money they spent looking for that child. And the search team Equasearch, They spent alot of time and resouces trying to find that child.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
For anyone here on ATS who is not on the Hinkeymeter or any of the other blogs about this story, it is now 3;28 in Orlando, Fl. Will Mr. Greene get CA out of the deposition tomorrow?

I personally don't think so, but as anyone knows who has followed this case, there have been so many surprises, we just may hear CA in her own words tell her story about what happened to Caylee.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
For anyone here on ATS who is not on the Hinkeymeter or any of the other blogs about this story, it is now 3;28 in Orlando, Fl. Will Mr. Greene get CA out of the deposition tomorrow?

I personally don't think so, but as anyone knows who has followed this case, there have been so many surprises, we just may hear CA in her own words tell her story about what happened to Caylee.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
I agree that she shouldn't make any money off this tragedy. However, I would like to see OCPD recoop the money they spent looking for that child. And the search team Equasearch, They spent alot of time and resouces trying to find that child.

My guess is, she will end up filing bankruptcy.
Probably she and her attorney have already considered that.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
The other day I was watching a CNN show about this possible lawsuit....and a lawyer said that although Casey did lie and made up the name....Zanny will probably not win the suit because Casey does not really know her. He said she would have to know the person...in order for there to be a lawsuit.

And....I just want to add...that I want Casey Anthony to go away....stay away....and never come back.....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
How does any of this affect anyone's lives? Really? Why is this still being touted? This is the most important thing going on right now? How does any of this affect me, or anyone else out there? Casey Anthony goes away, when posts like this never get posted. The state of Florida just mandated that welfare recipients must pass a drug test to receive benefits, and this is more important than oppression on a larger scale? Get me off this rock already, please!

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by saabster5
How does any of this affect anyone's lives? Really? Why is this still being touted? This is the most important thing going on right now? How does any of this affect me, or anyone else out there? Casey Anthony goes away, when posts like this never get posted. The state of Florida just mandated that welfare recipients must pass a drug test to receive benefits, and this is more important than oppression on a larger scale? Get me off this rock already, please!

Pssst...it's up to You to decide what You read or respond to. The time You spent responding could have been spent writing a post about welfare drug testing or other more important things.

top topics

join