It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your Freestyles! (Warning explicit content)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ok, so you rap. But do you freestyle? Well I do, and nothing is more fun than grabbing a mic and being stupid to the banging of a beat. I would like to hear your freestyles (knowing we got a bunch of rappers here) as well as share a few that came out of our studio here in our neck of the woods.

As with all real freestyles, these were recorded with no idea what was going to be said and just rambling off the top of the head.

WARNING: All Music by me is extremely filthy dirty vulgar and really bad.DO NOT listen if you are easily offended or have good taste in music.

Not2Smart Recorded in 2004 and based on no concept at all.

Homo-Flow Recorded in 2006 and was done after some people came to our studio bragging about being "rappers" So I asked if they wanted to freestyle and they chickened out saying that they didn't want to sound "gay". Grabbing the mic I showed them its ok to sound gay in a freestyle.

Megan Freestyle Recorded in 2002 with the entire song being a dedication to a girl who cheated on my friend Bill with a guy named Guy and then went off to date a nice guy named Dan...Dan was not happy with any of this.

Who gives a F Recorded in 2002 and the only song we ever made with a Fruityloops beat. The song is me and my friend Kraz Mcgee being stupid, passing the mic back n forth. The last verse was Kraz's cousin coming in to be a bit weirder then us.

Ok, so I just showed you that you can NOT be worse at freestyling then me. Hook me up with your unpolished best! I want to hear em.

MM

posted on Sep, 12 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I'm not musical in any way, I wish I was so I must ask you Mr. Mask; Do other artistic freestyles count?

new topics

join