It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update! Holder bragged about Operation Gunrunner in 2009

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 1SawSomeThings

I've always wondered why the media never fully investigated the Sandy Berger incident. Here you have a senior white house official jamming classified documents down his pants and spiriting them out of the White House. What were the documents? What were they pertaining to? Obviously something of importance and likely things that would prevent him from prosecution, aka evidence against other officials or massive government corruption.

Amazing that he also maintains a top secret security clearance and was actually the senior advisor to the Hilliary Clinton campaign on matters related to national security.

That is clearly the kind of story that is interesting, yet the media dropped it like a stone and the American public moved on to some other nonsensical pop culture story that the media pushed at them
edit on 10-7-2011 by dolphinfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EssenceOfSilence

I wouldn’t go as far as being dumped at sea. But this Admin does have a tendency to throw people under the bus once they are no longer useful.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidAmerican
The worst part about this is that nothing will happen about this they will string up some lackey that was only involved in it and that will be that (if that even happens). Nobody in power ever gets charged when SHTF its the guy right down below that was just following orders (not that they shouldn't be charged too). I personally would like anyone involved bottom to top tried publicly for this and made example of.

Here, though, the program is clearly traceable directly into the WH.
Obama approved the original $10,000,000 funding as part of the "stimulus," and asked for an additional $11,000,000 in this year's budget!
www.realclearpolitics.com...

He has already gone on record as calling Holder, "my attorney general," with regard to Gunnrunner and Fast & Furious.

President Barack Obama, at his press conference, spoke carefully about an emerging scandal over a federal gun-running probe.

“My attorney general has made clear that he certainly would not have ordered gun-running to be able to pass through into Mexico,” Mr. Obama said.

www.blogs.wsj.com...

This has the potential to go much higher than you may think. Articles of Impeachment are brought in the Republican-controlled House of Representatives.

Barack Obama and HIS AG, WEric Holder, own this one.

Oops!

About the only thing that will stop this is martial law. No kidding.

jw

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
reply to post by TDawgRex

Holder is guilty of perjury.
He testified under oath in congress.
Who arrests the Attorney General? The FBI ???

US Marshalls.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This is much like all of Govt. nowdays, even down to the state and local levels. Not very many of them that are not corrupt. The one's that can stop this dead in it's track's is Congress. They are just as corrupt with one difference; they will do anything to maintain their power hold even if the status quo has to change.
As in:
If their futures are threatened, they will act, or re-act would be more on target.
If millions of pissed off voters showed up demanding this be done, it would be done.
The millions will not show up until they are hungry, homeless and in dire straites.

Millions will not show up until everything worth saving is gone.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   

The Militia.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Have never needed to embed video, but here's a link to the video from C-Span covering the March 24, 2009 press announcement of Obama's new operation "Fast and Furious!"

How much longer will he say he didn't know?
patriotsunion.ning.com...:Video:30223&xgs=1&xg_source=msg_share_video

jw

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

US Marshalls.

Sounds good.
I think i found a good - gate - for this scandal.
- GunrunnerGate -

What did they know and when did they know it?

Eric Holder should resign first.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join