It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any NEW info on Roland Carnaby?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
one of the scariest and most mysterious stories ive followed for the past 4 years is that of murdered agent/contractor Roland Carnaby ... there was somewhat of a follow-up on him for a month or two afterwards but then it seemed that Alan Premel had it swept under the rug......

www.youtube.com...

...... check up on the story and see if anything pops up

***REMINDER***
ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1k.) Video links/embeds: You will not embed or post a link to a video without a reasonable description of its content and why it interests you, is germane to the topics discussed on ATS or the topic of an existing thread should you post it in a reply to an existing thread.

So remember:

* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

Failure to do this may result in your thread being trashed.
edit on July 9th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
personally I think it was just a stupid cop who just had a "hunch" while there wasn't anything wrong.

and it all played out wrong.

maybe there just isn't any conspiracy in this case.

or is there?

GM

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
yea i have all of that archived already ... it just seems odd that after about the end of 08 the carnaby mystery just died ... that was the same time that Alan Premel took over completety ... but for some reason it seems that Mr.Carnaby didn't trust Mr.Premel fully and that maybe that had somethng to do with his death ... we know how connected he was in the intelligence world so it just seems highly unlikely that there would be such a complete blackout after his death ... unless of course Mr.Premel had a reason to keep the story quiet because of his dealings with the Russsians at the time ... I'm trying to find anything onthis topic that has shown up after 2009 ... it just doesnt seem there is any?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 42sadhu

Houston Press

HPD Cleared in Death of Alleged CIA Agent

You might remember Roland Carnaby, the mysterious guy who was gunned down by HPD after a chase last April.
Carnaby claimed to have been a CIA agent.

The CIA has said he did not work for them, but there was enough haziness and plausibility that the Internet lit up with conspiracy theories.

Today, a grand jury no-billed the cops involved in the shooting.

DA Kenneth Magidson's statement: "Fatal shootings involving law enforcement are referred directly to a grand jury. Evidence gathered from the investigation into the death of Roland Carnaby was presented to a Harris County Grand Jury. After careful consideration, the Grand Jury today chose not to indict the two officers involved."

Keep those conspiracy fires burning, people.

Spy Story
Link above contains some more detailed information about what occured on that night.

Who was Roland Carnaby

Federal Court Action - Civil Rights Violation
Federal Judge Dismisses Suit Involving Alleged Spy Shot By HPD Officers - 2009

5th Circuit Court of Appeals - SUSAN CARNABY, Individually and as - Representative of the Estate of Roland Carnaby, Deceased
This appeals link contains yet more detailed information about what occured, who the players are and the direction things were going the moment of the stop.

Results of HPD IA Investigation of offiers involved

My 2 cents - Its irrelevant if Mr. Carnaby was a CIa Officer, FBI Officer or even an HPD Officer. They all receive training in how the law works, and know what to expect if stopped by law enforcement. Mr. Carnaby's actions contradict his claims. Secondly CIA officers are not chartered to work inside the United States unless loaned to another agency as part of joint task force, and if that was the case Mr. Carnaby could have easily provided information to confirm that without jeopradizing anything.

While the entire incident is goofy, im not sure why people think there is some great conspiracy surrounding the incident.

Anyways, just my opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
all of this is great information yet its still outdated ... I'm kind of thinking more along the lines of Alan Premel ... What was his connection to all of this? What has he gained and where is he now? That's what im interested in, but it seems as tho there is now information of him anymore.

new topics

top topics

join