It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm done with this UFO Stuff

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
reply to post by zorgon

The problem with that is you need to be above it, so no way someone's gonna let you go in thier base to see if it has levels below.

I was looking for google map of all cavities in the earth like caves and all, one could find places with deep caves but no such map exists. Just like map of the earth's crust, google ocean, something like google caves that show all possible hollow places or caves.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

I'm sure the military are ten steps ahead of you on that one, they are the military after all. China and god knows who else would love to be able see what US underground bases there are and where they are.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I was looking for google map of all cavities in the earth like caves and all, one could find places with deep caves but no such map exists.

During my search to prove that Hawthorne Nevada has an underground submarine base that connects to the ocean, I needed to find waterways under ground...

I found one such map of the first level

Long Beach California is actually floating on oil. When they pumped out the oil the land sank 24 feet, causing the NAVY base to sue the oil companies. They still pump oil, you can see the pumps all over Long Beach, but now they pump seawater back in to prevent further sinkage

The whole San Joaquin Valley, California is in a similar situation and is still sinking

Image from USGS, 1977
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This illustration shows how much the Valley sank from 1925 to 1977. The photograph above illustrates subsidence in the San Joaquin Valley, California. In the photo, USGS scientist, Joe Poland shows subsidence between 1925 and 1977 due to fluid withdrawel and soil consolidation

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join