It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI guy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hey cmdr keenkid; are you nuts no nuclear reactor can withstand a direct hit from a nuclear weapon!!! a small plane yes..but never a large jet liner... just think about the physics of it?!? They are meant to operate if one gos off nearby..Ie: 40 to 50 miles away for instance or even may be 5 to 10 miles but never a direct hit.They would literally have to be several hundred feet under ground. I saw a very good program on this threat several months after the 9/11 incident and they were seriously worried about this because our nuclear plants are so vulnerable.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I'm usually easily convinced when it comes to stories of this kind because I know damn well there are some inside sources that know about the attacks before they happen.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
i dunno guys, i saw in a documentary of my own about nuclear power plants and they had some guy on the us energy commision or whatever it's called and that's what he said... i dunno though. i'll try and get my hands on it again and watch over the weekend

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustAnIllusion

I find this a little hard to believe....

I find it hugely hard to believe

posted on Feb, 21 2004 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I remember news stories about some such plan, but if an FBI agent told you what he did - he must be somewhat of a loose cannon. San Onofre

DoD

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheCatalyst
How do we know all of this is true? I would understand the first one, but what about all the wrest? Also, why would he be telling some college students sensitive information?

hes right man how do we know that this is true

posted on Feb, 22 2004 @ 06:50 PM
link   
hello everyone im just making a post for the sake of making a post have a nice day

top topics

<< 1   >>

join