It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A one-world government is inevitable, so why oppose it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by survivalstation
reply to post by beezzer

Haha Beez... you wanna be in charge? I thought I would be. How about we just kick some "global elite" tail and call it a day?

Now THAT sounds like a plan! On my resume I always wanted to put
"Fly in the ointment" as a career goal!

I always wanted to be able to truthfully put 'I slapped Bill Gates' on my C.V.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

I'll agree to a one-world government as long as I'm in charge.

Other than that? I'm going to fight it with every ounce of my being.

Whether you believe it or not, you won't be alive by the time a one-world government is implemented. You'll be long dead by natural or mechanical means. There are no plans for a global government anytime soon. However, I've observed a growing trend among younger generations pushing for more globalization. A global democratic will come into being implemented some time within 1000 years, and it will truly be an ideal world to live in at the time.
Agreed.

The human animal won't ever allow a one world government. We're too mean, spiteful, bigoted, and petty to have a single rule.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I'll agree to a one-world government as long as I'm in charge.

Other than that? I'm going to fight it with every ounce of my being.

Whether you believe it or not, you won't be alive by the time a one-world government is implemented. You'll be long dead by natural or mechanical means. There are no plans for a global government anytime soon. However, I've observed a growing trend among younger generations pushing for more globalization. A global democratic will come into being implemented some time within 1000 years, and it will truly be an ideal world to live in at the time.

Hmmm, maybe this should be moved to Prophecies and Predictions? How about I check back with ya' in say 750 years and see how your Utopia is progressing/

Love this one!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Sounds like a plan. You can be the "Fly In The Ointment" if I can be "Pain In The A$$." Wouldn't be my first time, just ask my ex.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

But do you like how it is being done? Poisoning our foods? Our water? Our air? Who gets to choose who lives and who dies? Oh yeah, the rich and powerful. Yay for the normal folk.

There is no such thing happening, IMHO. People are multiplying like rabbits, and there is no depopulation in sight, either peaceful or by killing people. But assuming there are some plans for depopulation, then I do support the non-killing way when nobody dies 100 %. Thats why saying "omg the elites want depopulation they are evil" is not enough to convince me, unless you show that they want to depopulate by killing people.
edit on 9/7/11 by Maslo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Maslo

Ever heard of Monsanto Corporation? The same people who made Agent Orange.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

But do you like how it is being done? Poisoning our foods? Our water? Our air? Who gets to choose who lives and who dies? Oh yeah, the rich and powerful. Yay for the normal folk.

There is no such thing happening, IMHO. People are multiplying like rabbits, and there is no depopulation in sight, either peaceful or by killing people. But assuming there are some plans for depopulation, then I do support the non-killing way when nobody dies 100 %. Thats why saying "omg the elites want depopulation they are evil" is not enough to convince me, unless you show that they want to depopulate by killing people.

What about GM foods? (Speculative)
Fluoridation of water supplies
Chemtrails (LOL Speculative I know)
Food additives and preservatives put in by corporations, not only unnecessary but also EXTREMELY poisonous?
Beneficial natural drugs and supplements getting criminalised whilst killer pharmaceuticals get promoted and pretty much shoved down our throats?
Phosphate fertiliser that gets used in growing pretty much all tobacco. It causes radioactivity when smoked.
Lab created viruses. (Speculative)

These are just off the top of my head..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
OK - think of it this way!

OP - You have neighbors Yeah!

They live next door - they're nice people or maybe they're not. But they're different from you yeah!

But you respect them and expect them to respect you too - yeah (can't disagree with that can you) Clearly they have different ways and habits and beliefs - hell your kids do but you tolerate them cos you love them and respect them and one day they're gonna move out.

Now if one day Mr Big Guy comes along and says - You got to live under the same roof as your neighbor. MMmm - Now that would be another matter - I wonder how long you'd respect them for if they were right under your nose with all their different habits. Different matter entirely eh - much better when you had a bit space wasn't it.

Now that is what they have been imposing on us all ----- ALL over the world! Trying to get us to live under the same roof. It's called MULTI CULTURALISM and it doesn't work. The UK have already conceded to this and the rest of Europe too. France has had huge probs with it and Italy are having probs right now with it. The US have probs with it too but it's kept under wraps for now.

Now this is the Micro expample to the Macro - Come on you have to see it.

And you know what makes it even worse - If you complain about this being imposed upon you - you are called a racist - you are Socially Stigmatized - When all you are doing is protecting you own state of being and that of your fellow statesmen/women.

And guess what those who you are complaining about - who you used to respect are doing exactly the same. They were encouraged via Politics, Hunger, etc to leave their own Lands and try a new life in a new Country only to find the same as everyone else - IT DOESN'T WORK!

Now there are other ways to help those who wish to try their luck in a New Country - ways in which the whole of Mankind could benefit and most people - Black - White- Purple - Yellow - Green ORDINARY PEOPLE throughout the world who just want to bring their kids up and work for a fair days pay and have hope in the future. These Ordinary People could find simple ways - straight forward ways to do that but people like you and those who you support don't let them and do you know why -

BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T MAKE ANY MONEY OUT OF THEM AND THERE WOULD BE NO WARS.

And the Meek would inherit the Earth. Amen

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by survivalstation

survivalstation I had to steal your signature to post it here because It is quite fitting to the topic.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/230b3c530093.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

No problem. Sharing is caring, right?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I always wanted to be able to truthfully put 'I slapped Bill Gates' on my C.V.

Here ya go.

Now please don't really slap him.
If he was in on it I don't think the governments would be suing him.
Besides I have a soft spot for my boy.
The day after the MIT hackers broke into the computer room Bill Gates was there
at, like, the age of 14.
I don't think IBM ever intended for the public to know more about
computer security than they do.

I'm just saying,
even if you think someone is bad,
be nice too em anyway, you never really know the whole story.

And besides just look at the poor guy after the first one.
He's heard some bad things said about him.
And his reaction there looks to me like someone who thinks that they have just been shot.

Like,
one can tell, he's not "in on the joke"

He did make a classy comment afterwards though.
While he regretted that the pie wasn't tastier, they were not going to press charges.

Turns out it was some merry band of pranksters in Belgium
who had become famous for getting several top government officials,
and Gates was there meeting the goverment when he was initiated into the club of this known prankster.

Only nobody told Bill.
And you can see it.
The defensive hands,
his rigid face and neck,
the way he keels over backward
like a soldier being struck down.

He thought someone shot him.

Give the guy a break. Who told us to hate him. Did you know that he has created 12,000 millionaires and 4 billionaires in his life. What did Jobs ever do? 300 millionaires on the day Apple went public. Give it a rest.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Unless it means sharing one government with the whole world.

reply to post by davidgrouchy

Have you read about some of the working conditions people who make Microsoft Mouses have to deal with? Or their wages tallied up to the profit made on each unit? I agree, Bill gates has done a lot of good but his corporation has done a lot of bad also. As head of the corporation he is the only person you can realistically hold accountable.

That's just my 2 cents anyway.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Unless it means sharing one government with the whole world.

In that case I think we would be sharing ammo against them. I'll bet you beezer would be in on it too.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
I don’t have a problem with one world government as long as it’s my government. Nothing is inevitable except death. We don’t have to accept anything As you can see by looking around the world, people usually oppose most things. The founding fathers, Washington, Franklin, Hamilton and others didn’t accept the inevitable. Now we must oppose the tyrannical, communist regime in the white house now. The only thing that may be inevitable besides death is opposition. I thank God for the men and women who oppose tyrannical, suppressing forms of government.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Have you read about some of the working conditions people who make Microsoft Mouses have to deal with? Or their wages tallied up to the profit made on each unit? I agree, Bill gates has done a lot of good but his corporation has done a lot of bad also. As head of the corporation he is the only person you can realistically hold accountable.

That's just my 2 cents anyway.

He didn't want to go east.
He had too after the gubment sued him
on behalf of a company that had been out for years.

The original plan was to fiber optic all of America
along with windows 95, as the biggest bottleneck was phone lines.
The gobments reaction was "you have money? Give it to us! Naow!"

So he had to take his operating system to Chinese satellite space instead.
And learning to do buisness in China will prove the genious of any Entrepenuer.

I could make a random person look equally bad for going on vacation
just by going around with a film crew and documenting all the waste generated.

I don't think there are a few bad situations Microsoft is still dealing with
because the current CEO isn't trying to fix it. It's just the world only lets us do so much.

David Grouchy

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Like many other people have replied before me a NWO or one world government is not desired in the way it is being accomplished. There are so too many questions about the integrity and motivation of the people in high places involved with the realisation of the NWO and the power-structure is questionable.

I am not against the idea and agree it is the only and logical next step for us as a planet and its occupants. The structure of the organisation should be made corrpution proof. Which among other things will mean that there will be no leader, president or whatever vacancy for ultimate power. Joining the governement should only be possible if the majority of the citizens of that particular country choose to be. And I am afraid that this will never happen unless the people demand such a structure. The structure of the organisation as it is and will be, will be designed by people with corruption in mind. And pardon me for saying this.....just like the structure of the government of the USA is designed. It is designed to control the outcome of the election of the POTUS and the power it holds.

The NWO is being realised as we speak with wars, shady politics and (alleged) criminals running it..

edit on 9-7-2011 by zatara because: I needed to add something

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Even if it does become corrupt, 6 billion people can easily revolt and overthrow them and institute a better leader that they desire.

Clearly you haven't thought that statement through. Though a program of depopulation and an enforced police state, the people who once numbered 6 billion will be reduced to a more manageable number.

Check your history, man! Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

depopulation could be done on a voluntary basis.
now we have politicians working to increase their constituents' population, just to keep or up their congressional delegation. it's like a destructive arms race.

if governments offered a bonus to everyone who gets fixed, say 5,000$ for women and 2,000$ for men, plus make it a free medical procedure.
another bonus of 2,000$ if you don't have any kids yet.
with DNA tests it would be possible to catch the irresponsible people who still multiply although they don't or can't take care of their kids.

the people who now have their girlfriends get pregnant to access government benefits, would out of greed want them to get fixed.

the biggest problem would be those quack church groups who tell their followers to multiply like rats.
ending government subsidies, tax deductions, etc. should put pressure on these irresponsible groups.

but human population must be reduced, either by man, or hopefully soon some act of God.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

I agree. S & F

It is insane and even barbaric to fight this ONE WORLD concept tooth and nail.

Are we not all human?

Do we all not have a vested interested in the planet the oceans and the terra firma under our collective feet?

We are not our leaders. We are "the people."

What we lose sight of in the fray

and what we need to do is monitor closely,

have a say

and make sure events that unfold are in OUR best interest

AS EARTHLINGS.
And indeed if an alien threat were to present itself we would be a one world government OVERNIGHT.

Collectively speaking as "the world" we the people need to have a say. No decisions should be from only one or a few select sources. We should be united as "the world" and weigh in on every issues as individuals with a vote. We should re-order and reorganize the world so that it benefits us and humanity for the long haul.
We should be sure to preserve cultures so they are not forgotten and respect traditions that people hold dear and still we should go unflinchingly AHEAD.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I respect your opinion, but I believe it is just a bunch of fluff. Put away the bunnies and rainbows and step into the real world. If you don't mind (or if you do, I could care less), then let me share with you my opinion with a quote:
“To be GOVERNED is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be place[d] under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality.” (P.-J. Proudhon, General Idea of the Revolution in the Nineteenth Century, translated by John Beverly Robinson (London: Freedom Press, 1923), pp. 293-294.)

That is what you want for the world? It's your Idea of a utopia? I'd rather die fighting thank you.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

It's not inevitable because it's not carved in stone. In fact I can see the end product the complete opposite!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join