It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A one-world government is inevitable, so why oppose it?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonofliberty1776
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

I am not naive, just a realist. Human evolution, according to historical data, dictates that we are heading towards a democratic one-world government, as countries slowly become industrialized and assimilated by regional unions. This is the future.
Do you have any evidence to support this? All the evidence I see says that we are heading for a global police state where 1984 is the ultimate goal.

I am starting to seriously consider the possibility of this being a troll thread..
I honestly don't know how he can make such bold and blatantly wrong claims.
He's either a troll or has done little to no research on the points he so strongly holds.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Your argument is farcical at best. Why would they devalue the currency? Ask Obama, ask Bernanke. Read up on QE 1 and QE2. Do you know anything about mathematics or supply and demand?

Funny how a user who denies scientific facts is questioning my ability in mathematics. But, since the burden of proof is on you to prove otherwise, please explain by use of economics and mathematics how these "global elites" are going to maintain their currency and standard of living by also bringing up the standard in other third-world countries? Or do you just have your tin-foil hat on too tight?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
OK,so how does this one world government solve the problem of standards of living? Here in Australia our standard is pretty high,but the people of say Somalia ,live in a crap hole with a very low standard of living,The Somalians will demand a higher standard of living,while the Australians will be right pissed if our level drops to help bring up the standards in other countries, why should we suffer to help people who have destroyed there own country's,this probably comes across as selfish,but it's one of many question that need to be answered before you try and convince peeps in 1st world countries that a one world government is good for them.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MathematicalPhysicist

The U.S governs 300 million people of varying ethnicities, religions, and cultures. Why hasn't it become a corrupt dictatorship where there are no freedoms?

Quote of the day!
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO I EMBEDDED.
FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
On May 6th 2010 at 1:51 pm "Dow is crashing"

This was posted to ATS "Global Meltdown" forum www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's about the sudden 1000 point drop in the Stock Market.

** Later that evening **

8:45pm It's now obvious why the market ''crashed'' www.abovetopsecret.com...

Vitchilo

sources are posted that show a vote in the senate to break up
the big banks was to take place later the same day. The implication
is given that the vote failed because of what was happening to the market.

9:08pm

The 7th response after the OP

Worldwatcher (super moderator)
"Timing is everything, had this happened earlier,
our oil friends would have been in big trouble too,
but it happened after the oil markets closed, coincidence..

Two weeks later

April 20th, Deepwater Horizon oil spill

en.wikipedia.org...

Are we witnessing a war within TPTB?

David Grouchy

It might not be so bad if we really knew who was behind it all.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00b276e1b5a6.png[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique
I am starting to seriously consider the possibility of this being a troll thread..
He's either a troll or has done little to no research on the points he so strongly holds.

It seems to be common occurrence on calling anyone who asks for factual evidence on here "trolls". Just because I don't agree with your delusions and fantasies does not mean that I am trolling you, although, perhaps you are just that arrogant and come to such an irrational conclusion.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Please OP - put your Maths to one side just for a moment and watch this vid and learn what happens when you put power in the hands of those who can't handle it.

www.youtube.com...

It is only a one minute lesson but the best one you ever learned!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Seriously now, all joking and BS'ing aside, How long have you been working with the US military and using the new Ntrepid persona software?

Yeah, we know.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Quote of the day!
PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO I EMBEDDED.
FOR YOUR OWN SAKE.

Conspiracy video ≠ evidence. How many times must I drill this point to you? Do you even know what evidence is? If I create a video with cheesy background music that our moon is a "globalist elite death star", you'd believe it, wouldn't you?

I know what it takes to convince me, but does it only take videos and quotes out of context to convince you? How sad.

edit on 9-7-2011 by MathematicalPhysicist because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

It seems to be common occurrence on calling anyone who asks for factual evidence on here "trolls". Just because I don't agree with your delusions and fantasies does not mean that I am trolling you, although, perhaps you are just that arrogant and come to such an irrational conclusion.

Dude.
In this thread you have claimed the following:
There are no elite. (You think nations are solely run by governments?)
There are are no plans for depopulation from the elite.
The united states citizens are not getting their freedoms and rights abused.
Alongside other bold and preposterous claims.

You are preaching to the wrong crowd my friend.
This thread was bound to get the response and strong disagreement it has.
I am therefore lead to believe that you are extremely naive when it comes to the points you hold.
OR you are a troll.

Ok this really is my last post..
I hope..

Conspiracy video ≠ evidence. How many times must I drill this point to you? Do you even know what evidence is? If I create a video with cheesy background music that our moon is a "globalist elite death star", you'd believe it, wouldn't you?
The video presents plenty of undeniable historical facts that you can research yourself afterwards. Jeez, watch the video before you slate it. It isn't the run of the mill BS youtube video like you are making it out to be... BEFORE even watching it.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla
OK,so how does this one world government solve the problem of standards of living? Here in Australia our standard is pretty high,but the people of say Somalia ,live in a crap hole with a very low standard of living,The Somalians will demand a higher standard of living,while the Australians will be right pissed if our level drops to help bring up the standards in other countries, why should we suffer to help people who have destroyed there own country's,this probably comes across as selfish,but it's one of many question that need to be answered before you try and convince peeps in 1st world countries that a one world government is good for them.

This is very legitimate claim, and I completely agree. That is why a one-world government won't be feasible for at least 500-1000 years, when most countries are on the same level in terms of development and are post-industrial. Then slowly but surely assimilation into regional unions can begin, and will be tested to see how successful they become. If they aren't successful, then we're back to square one and individual nations, if they are however, then we can implement the next step in human evolution.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I'll agree to a one-world government as long as I'm in charge.

Other than that? I'm going to fight it with every ounce of my being.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

I believe you are correct. This person refuses to see the truth. I will no longer waste time here. If he believes we still have our "rights" he is beyond help.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Whether you believe it or not, you won't be alive by the time a one-world government is implemented. You'll be long dead by natural or mechanical means. There are no plans for a global government anytime soon. However, I've observed a growing trend among younger generations pushing for more globalization. A global democratic will come into being implemented some time within 1000 years, and it will truly be an ideal world to live in at the time.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Haha Beez... you wanna be in charge? I thought I would be. How about we just kick some "global elite" tail and call it a day?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

I believe you are correct. This person refuses to see the truth. I will no longer waste time here. If he believes we still have our "rights" he is beyond help.

More ad-hominem fallacies and no attempt at discrediting my arguments. Classic example of a person who is lacking in evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Whether you believe it or not, you won't be alive by the time a one-world government is implemented. You'll be long dead by natural or mechanical means. There are no plans for a global government anytime soon. However, I've observed a growing trend among younger generations pushing for more globalization. A global democratic will come into being implemented some time within 1000 years, and it will truly be an ideal world to live in at the time.

Hmmm, maybe this should be moved to Prophecies and Predictions? How about I check back with ya' in say 750 years and see how your Utopia is progressing/

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

More ad-hominem fallacies and no attempt at discrediting my arguments. Classic example of a person who is lacking in evidence.

Oh god.
Give it a rest.
The evidence is out there.
Research it yourself before you refute a well backed theory.

There are no plans for a global government anytime soon.

He wanted to abolish the federal reserve. (Do you know how the federal reserve works?)
Then he got shot.
'Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by survivalstation
reply to post by beezzer

Haha Beez... you wanna be in charge? I thought I would be. How about we just kick some "global elite" tail and call it a day?

Now THAT sounds like a plan! On my resume I always wanted to put
"Fly in the ointment" as a career goal!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Dude.
In this thread you have claimed the following:
There are no elite. (You think nations are solely run by governments?)

There are are no plans for depopulation from the elite.
The united states citizens are not getting their freedoms and rights abused.
Alongside other bold and preposterous claims.

You are preaching to the wrong crowd my friend.
This thread was bound to get the response and strong disagreement it has.
I am therefore lead to believe that you are extremely naive when it comes to the points you hold.
OR you are a troll.

Ok this really is my last post..
I hope..

The video presents plenty of undeniable historical facts that you can research yourself afterwards. Jeez, watch the video before you slate it. It isn't the run of the mill BS youtube video like you are making it out to be... BEFORE even watching it.

edit on 26/10/2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

HERE! HERE!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join