It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A one-world government is inevitable, so why oppose it?

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by mariuss
its time you started thinking before saying something
dont post on subjects youre not familiar with
youve got a lot more to learn

Wow, that was very rude!

Instead of accusing me of not knowing about the subject, why dont you simply provide proof? Oh right, you cant.

Ps. And you have a thing or two to learn about proper punctuation and sentence/paragraph structure.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Mod note: Read before posting. Don't name-call or troll. Also, please don't attempt to drag racial stereotyping into the discussion. If you have any questions or complaints, please send me a U2U. Thanks. -- Majic

edit on 7/13/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Yep! The Germans. Or, in the case of WW1, an assasination of the Hungarian leader, which caused a downward spiral eventually leading to the Germans going on the offensive.

I dont for a minute buy into the Rothchilds "starting" the World Wars. Its ridiculous and been debunked time and time again.

Are u kidding me...do u really believe that Hitler all of a sudden convinced the people in charge of financing to give him hundreds of millions of dollars to start rebuilding Germany or maybe they gave it to him knowing full well that once they gave him the money, he would start a war...I don't know if it were the Rothchild's or not but certainly someone did...for the record it certainly wasn't commoners such as myself

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Stephen3267

come on assasination?
its like saying that the war in iraq started because there WERE wmd's and americans care so much for the welfare that they decided to kill 1 million iraqis

who put europe in such a situation were an asasination caused so much?
who arranged the assasinaion?
now dont tell me that it was a lunatic, like sheeple like saying about jfk

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Agreed. A one world government is needed to put humanity into its next evolutionary state. I always hear that people want world piece and wars to end. That will only happen when everyone is depending on each other. Unions and trade agreements are what stops war. Once enough unions are established and trade agreements are created nations wont be able to start a war because it would do more harm than good. Those will eventually consolidate into a one world government with one currency. Also, once colonization of planets is starting a one world government would happen. Think something like the Free Peoples of Earth in the Enders game series.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mariuss
reply to post by Stephen3267

come on assasination?
its like saying that the war in iraq started because there WERE wmd's and americans care so much for the welfare that they decided to kill 1 million iraqis

who put europe in such a situation were an asasination caused so much?
who arranged the assasinaion?
now dont tell me that it was a lunatic, like sheeple like saying about jfk

It was a Serbian ultra-nationalist.

Now please, explain to me what your point is of your last 3 posts line of questioning. Obviously you are implying that someone or somthing besides Germany was the driving force for starting WW1 and WW2. So rather than just let us sit here and guess as to what the hell it is you are talking about, why not simply tell us. Or perhaps you really have no clue.

And yes, there were many factors working to start the wars, especially WW1. To lay all the blame at Germanys feet for the first world war is naive, but to say they were to blame for the second is fair. You can supply them all the money and supplies in the world, but it means nothing unless someone builds a gun and shoots it.

Ps. Punctuation is your friend.

Pss. I think i get it! Your blaming the United States. After all, most of the companies who contributed to the struggling Third Reich rebuilding efforts were American. But i think your confused. Do you believe these companies KNEW that he was going to start a war that would scar a continent? Do you believe they had a crystal ball or were perhaps seers? Chamerlain, the hopelessly myopic leader of the UK declared "Peace in our time!" after speaking with Hitler. Its safe to say he pulled the wool over many eyes, including the investors.

Or perhaps you think those who invested in Germanys pre-war economy are guilty of war crimes? If so, do you not agree that as a US citizen, paying taxes to your government that you know damn well will go to war overseas perhaps makes you guilty too?

edit on 13-7-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
the bankers are money junkies, they want money , they got money
war is a money machine, and you get countries instead of people to pay your debt
the jews are traditionally bankers because thats history, its their (lack of) culture
whats your problem?

germany has been provoked by england and france to attack the territores other than those which have been stolen after ww1

its like usa provoked japan to hit pearl harbor: please come here, no? all your money are gone? yes? okay now well stay away and let you finish us off
and how did that end?
psycopath israels, american maniacs with the nuke

and now i hear talks about iran
get the fack outta here on top of that that its propaganda by the kings of propaganda, here come 2 maniacs and tell who can have bombs and who cant
take your nuke and up it in your ass
everyone can have a nuclear bomb because anyone is are crazy than united states of america and israel and nato
edit on 13-7-2011 by mariuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I will tell you, if no one else will, that Germany was not the cause of WWII.
Think about it. WWII happened in the Pacific as well did it not? Remember Japan? Do you really think that Germany had anything to do with Japanese EMPIRE plans.
Who has the EMPIRE now? Duh....WE do.
It is really naive to think that Germany should have suffered so much just for trying to get their land back, and trying to control a Jewish population that was hell bent on their own ethnic expansion and domination.
A domination that we are witnessing TODAY.
The destruction of Germany was the holocaust. The destruction of the U.S. will be the next one, and guess what people. We will be blamed, JUST LIKE THE GERMANS.
Look around, we are the Germans.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SirClem

Wow. Just..........wow.

You both justified German aggression during WW2 and Hitlers "final solution" all in one paragraph. And what the hell does the Pacific campaign have to do with the European theatre? Are you implying the Japanese forced Germany to attack Poland? And post-war West Germany was treated quite well and in fact became an ally to the west very shortly after the war. East Germany however fared much worse under the soviet union.

You kind of make me sick with your rationalization of the death and destruction brought on by the third Reich.

edit on 13-7-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Click here for more information.

Mod note: Read before posting. Please refrain from personal commentary and confine your comments to the topic. Thanks. -- Majic

edit on 7/14/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SirClem

I will tell you, if no one else will, that Germany was not the cause of WWII.
Think about it. WWII happened in the Pacific as well did it not? Remember Japan? Do you really think that Germany had anything to do with Japanese EMPIRE plans.
Who has the EMPIRE now? Duh....WE do.
It is really naive to think that Germany should have suffered so much just for trying to get their land back, and trying to control a Jewish population that was hell bent on their own ethnic expansion and domination.
A domination that we are witnessing TODAY.
The destruction of Germany was the holocaust. The destruction of the U.S. will be the next one, and guess what people. We will be blamed, JUST LIKE THE GERMANS.
Look around, we are the Germans.

i would agree 100% if youd specify that the holocaust was fake
holohoax

everyone needs to understand that:
1. there are laws for incarceration- truth doesnt need protective laws
2. all that there is is based on TESTIMONIES, no evidence
3. there have been studies by lots of chemists/ scientists who said that its impossible, and the nazis were tortured or blackmailed to confess
4. those things that were accepted as proofs, now are myths : jew skin lamps, hair mattresses and so on wake up

search for: a third of the holocaust, david cole in auschwitz, leuchter report

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hello,
My post was removed so I would like to restate the facts. The elite do exist. Claiming that they do not is disinformation and crackpottery. thank you

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

like I said, there is a difference between opposing and avoiding. you cant oppose death, unless you are a mythical creature or a metaphor.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
@bogus
those who claim otherwise are simply ignorant fools

@incredible, YOU CAN oppose death
this way you live longer

it was a healthy comparison

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by BogusHype
Hello,
My post was removed so I would like to restate the facts. The elite do exist. Claiming that they do not is disinformation and crackpottery. thank you

Absolutely they do.

But they each have their own best interests in mind. Thus, the US elite are not in cahoots with the Chinese elite. The Russian elite are not allies with the British elite. The Israeli elite are not allied with the Iranian elite.

Therefore, there is no worldwide, allied NWO movement. Or more correctly, there are many. They do not all get along and "play nice".

If someone is going to want to start your one world government, they are going to have to go through nuclear armed opposing countries. It's not all going to fall in place like you believe. I fully expect a apocalyptic WW3 before that would ever happen.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wow this thread really makes me fear for our future. All of these delusional people getting actually angry at the TC just for expressing an opinion and idea. I agree with the OP in that this would be the ideal system in 500-1000 years or whenever, certainly not now of course. Even if this does become reality in the far-future it won't be ruled by this supposed "Demonic shadowy elite group" that most o fyou propose to be true. In fact that whole concept makes me laugh, as it's like the Crucible. Trust me there's not evil witch lurking, fellows.

I also thought this was funny and relevant. www.cracked.com...
edit on 14-7-2011 by Celtickid because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-7-2011 by Celtickid because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
even though i agree about bilderburger and aliens, who is that smart ass to tell who is retarded and whos not
maybe if hes so intelligent he can tell us who rules the world so that we dont have to wonder

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

Thank you

Seems the thread got off topic, not saying who started wars in the world is not world shaping and adding to the thread but the orignal poster stopped repling. I'd really like to hear what they have to say about our opinions of why opposing the NWO is a not good idea, but more importantly, explain how we might not be able to stop it or if we could stop it what we would have to do.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
'' A one-world government is inevitable, so why oppose it? ''

What a dumb question...simply because i want to survive along the process...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

"Psychopaths are four times more likely to be found among the top brass, than dwelling among the lower ranks of the company according to new research from industrial psychologist Paul Babiak."
"...it’s not clear what makes one psychopath a criminal and another a CEO..."

- from "Could you Spot a Psychopath; Focus- sciencefocus.com...

Perhaps the tendency of unbalanced people to ruthlessly grasp for power, without emotive concern for the condition of others, is why I'm so very opposed to such a postulated, world-wide government. This isn't Star Trek and we don't live a kindhearted, morally upright utopia. Throw that hefty bone out and the wolves WILL gather.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24 >>

join