It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A one-world government is inevitable, so why oppose it?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by mariuss

I wouldn't exactly call these people strong: George Bush, Dick Cheney, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Peter Mandelson, David Cameron, George Osborne & Obama etc. They are all cowards, probably why they are always surrounded by body guards. There's absolutely nothing powerful about them or their puppeteers. It's all an illusion. Just what exactly are you afraid of?

those people you said are their disposable speakers, and the fact that theyre surrounded by bodyguards doesnt prove your point.
someone who has enemies needs to have protection

and world democratic governemnt, if you mean democratic like the EU and USA, then yes it could be like that(best case scenario for the majority), but i dont think that these countries follow the decisions of the minority
less than 1% which are rich dictate the policy, this is not democracy

and the fact that democracy is the single most stupid system i ever heard of. everybody knows that the majority is always uninformed and stupid so how can you let them decide?
the answer is that they have nothing to decide, there should be no country that has the right to start a war, there shouldnt be no patriot acts and such
its simple a man has basic rights NO ONE NO ONE, not the majority not the president/ parliament has the right to suspend or diminuish those rights
the govmnt is there to protect those rights
its called republic and usa was like that until 100 years ago

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by nightbringr

Knowing how psychotic they are, it's probably only a matter of time before they do.

I doubt it. If you honestly believe in a NWO, i doubt they would want to pollute their earth. Maybe a few nukes going off to force people to come together or face the alternative. But a full scale exchange would certainly be against their plans.

I however dont believe in your NWO. The purpose of my post was to refute your post which said that Obama, Gordon Brown and the like hold no power. I would however suggest that the people who could with a push of a button destroy our civilization and turn us back to the stone age not only wield power, but more power than anyone else on earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
when you have the psycopath state of israel, then dont look for reason in a nuclear war
terrorists with nukes...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by mariuss

Maybe if they didn't go around killing so many innocent people on a pack of lies, then they wouldn't have so many enemies. Sorry but there's nothing strong or powerful about these men. On there own, they are gutless cowards. It's only their position and wealth that gives them the illusion of power, but that power and wealth can so easily be taken away.

When you talk about the EU. Are you talking about the individual countries or the EU superstate which isn't a democracy. In regards to democracy, you are entitled to your opinion but I beg to differ. The majority of people are informed and dumbed down and they are that way by design. It's called manipulation and brainwashing. It's not the system that is the problem, it's the people running it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
There is nothing wrong with a unified world. As long as everyone has an active role in stopping, confronting and overcoming evil. If we are going to be unified and work together, everyone has a responsibility to help and keep the world a safe place. We would need to evolve further when normal people could wield equal powers of persuasion and influence. Which many established powers do not allow to grow.

Many do not want for a NWO, many say they plan on a holocaust or elitism. Many say that bankers or cooperate business owners would become more powerful from a unified world and use it to gain more control over the people. Reasons apparently beyond your grasp.. which is surprising with all the information we share on this site on what's going on around the world. How many times do we have to point out the cake is moldy before you stop eating it? Do you just eat up everything that's fed to you until your full of false information and b.s. then come on here to feel better that they can't prove everything they claim beyond personal experiences and going through months worth of information that other have found. Not all sources are reliable but when multiple sources say the same thing its hard to deny.

In many instances greed and other evil influences keep the world from being under one power. Chew on this food for thought, the richest women in the world is the Queen "of England"(if you were confused). With so much money and power why hasn't she used her resources for the good of the world? sure you can point out a few small examples of some things that have been done.. but anything major or world changing? I don't think so, prove me wrong, please. Because of greed and elitism, if they think they are above people and they are not equal how would we ever become unified while they live?

EGO holds the human race back from unifying and also with all the media, we are happy with status quo.. Well the world is worse else where so we should just live our life's how our governments say we can... Just because our governments inform us with what they want us to know or what they are too scared to keep from us we just survive through life instead of living it to the fullest. We will never be free until elitism is dead or the whole civilian population revolts against our oppressors.

End story short, we oppose the evil NWO plans, because we are the light in the dark. People are scared of standing up for their beliefs because they either get killed or imprisoned when they push the boundaries set around them. The world is chaos and the only way that the order will happen is through aggressive warfare, through mental, physical and spiritual means. Wake up and smell the fallout.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

You only have to look at the way these people treat their fellow human beings and the environment. They are psychotic. With these people anything is possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

the states in nato are clearly run by the same people as usa and israel so no democracy there
and the rest dont have freespeech, except spain, people are jailed for studying and doubting the holocaust for example
there are laws precisely for this so you can imagine who runs the countries

and dont fool yourself that they are not powerful
they got in their position in hundreds of years of lobbying and have built science and a military you can only dream of
so forget about taking them down
only time will correct things(if they arent now, which by the character of the majority of population, im inclined to think yes )
edit on 13-7-2011 by mariuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mariuss
when you have the psycopath state of israel, then dont look for reason in a nuclear war
terrorists with nukes...

Israel doesnt worry me.

The unstable nations surrounding it do.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

congratulations you are the proud product of the brainwashing of the society
go start studying with the number of conventions they have not followed, their history of killing, how they created their so called state and then well talk

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

They're only unstable because of the CIA and Mossad. "taliban" wanted to cease opium production.. that makes the matrix very angry.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by GrandArchangel

So true GrandArchangel & well put. You're so right about the queen. This also applies to some of the other wealthy people in this world. They certainly don't use their wealth to help others and to benefit humanity in some way.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

congratulations you are the proud product of the brainwashing of the society
go start studying with the number of conventions they have not followed, their history of killing, how they created their so called state and then well talk

Oh, ive studied it, and most likely a lot more than you have. I however read other sources than your usual Youtube anti-semetic propaganda and make my own conclusions, rather than the ones drawn together by others on 5 minute clips.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

its not evolution at all... its a force dictating what you do when why and how with who.
WE oppose it because we refuse to sit idly as our friends and family loose their freedom, rights, and lives, and thats not speaking for or of myself.

basicly,
i will not sit like a prison bitch as these jerks take what ever they want how ever they want.

its not about evolution,
its about them and what they have and want.
(p.s. most of it is yours!)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

They're only unstable because of the CIA and Mossad. "taliban" wanted to cease opium production.. that makes the matrix very angry.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

You do of course realize it is in Israels best interests to in fact have STABLE countries bordering it, right? Jordan being a prime example.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

your sight is narrow.. how do you know Israels is not broader? "The thing which pains me today, tomorrow will bear riches"

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Mod note: Read before posting. Please refrain from personal commentary and confine your comments to the topic. Thanks. -- Majic

edit on 7/13/2011 by Majic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by depth om

your sight is narrow.. how do you know Israels is not broader? "The thing which pains me today, tomorrow will bear riches"

So is yours. While you most likely blame Israel for the majority of the worlds issues as many others here at ATS do, I think a little more broadly, and believe the blame is spread a little more evenly.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

lets not forget who started the 2 world wars ok?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

lets not forget who started the 2 world wars ok?

Yep! The Germans. Or, in the case of WW1, an assasination of the Hungarian leader, which caused a downward spiral eventually leading to the Germans going on the offensive.

I dont for a minute buy into the Rothchilds "starting" the World Wars. Its ridiculous and been debunked time and time again.

edit on 13-7-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
its time you started thinking before saying something
dont post on subjects youre not familiar with
youve got a lot more to learn

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24 >>

join