It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A one-world government is inevitable, so why oppose it?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Could it be said that Americans are starting to see a OWG in a new light due to individual impacts caused by the current US financial meltdown?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by disasternaut
And I suppose that you have infallible knowledge that would provide with the means to to be entirely certain that i'm merely superstitious? Were just human beings; you don't know as an empirical truth that I am wrong, nor can I be 100% sure of my claims. But based on my studies this seems to be true; and if it's not fine. But what if?

I don't know if you're talking to me but it sure sounds like it. I don't know what you mean by superstitious, But if you are for a one world government you are in for a rude awakening when you all get popped. They will make examples of the lot of you. You know, you'll be shown why it don't pay to sell your soul to the devil. Oh, I meant state.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by MathematicalPhysicist

Death is also "unavoidable".

Should I not oppose death either?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
A one world government will emerge and there is nothing we can do to stop it..I mean basically we have no choice but to accept the inevitable, having said that I also want to add that Ihave no true idea on what this one world government will look like..One would have to be truly naive to believe that we as people will ever treat each other with love, respect and kindness..We as a species are just too self-centered to truly love and care properly for strangers...To prove this point I will point out that in the world we live in,we have everything from super poor to super rich, forget the third world countries and industralized nations...in each of the nations of the world we have poor and rich, to believe we will ever have a utopian government for the whole world is truly just a dream and until we as a people, meaning all races and religions or whatever else devides us including our fanancial status is resolved, we can never expect to live in peace and security..There is noone out there on this site or any other that can say to anybody else that one day mankind will wipe out greed,lust etc...It is simply a reality that we all try to cope with and I don't like it either but I am not going to put my head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist..This whole idea of a global economy which is being preached on television on a daily basis is really terrifying to me especially after pointing out our downfalls as a species, altho I do understand that it is on our so-called leading nations agendas to eventually have a one world currency that we can all agree on since the US dollar is not so popular anymore altho it is the leading currency of today. In light of having said that I personally believe that we are witnessing the beginnings of a one world government..I do not agree with it but as I stated in the beginning...it is inevitable

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I personally think that they creating loopholes to get around your consitutional rights and freedoms...IMHO

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
i wonder how many consider whether everything they 'know' about the nwo was a deliberate deceit by the real enemy.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

How do you 'oppose' death?

You can avoid it, or put it off, but you cant oppose it. it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
It seems to me that most people want some form of rulers over them, a few of us our born leaders such as Kennedy or Martin Luther King...I chose these 2 people for a reason which i will get back to in a moment, first off I will say that very few leaders in this world no matter what period of human history we look at are immune to corruption or seek the greater good of mankind as a whole. I believe that Kennedy and King did want the latter, altho I do believe they were corrupt in small ways not like most leaders in our history which are corrupted my power , money whatever to an extent that would chill most of us to the bones..It chills my heart to think that a OWG is inevitable but my opening statement on this reply tells you why I believe that if people do oppose it in overwhelming numbers, the only thing that will happen is we will slow it down for maybe a generation or two if we are extremely lucky, a lot less sooner is probably most likely..I will close this reply by stating that I personally am 100% opposed to any form of world government and will gladly fight against it, which yes, I am doing by stating so and so are anyone of you who post against it, or spread the news by word of mouth which I also do as well

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

I really enjoyed that first link you have...

evilbible.com

You my friend are a thinker such as myself, some of what you said was looking at a mirror image of many argument/debates that I have said to other people

Keep it up..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There is nothing democratic about the current drive towards a one world government: EU, NAU, Amero etc. Who voted for it and who even wants it. The fact it's all been done behind closed doors by bought and paid for politicians who are completely rotten to the core & devoid of any morals or ethics, such as George Bush, Dick Cheney, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Peter Mandelson, David Cameron, George Osborne & Obama etc, speaks for itself..

The EU superstate is already on the verge of bankruptcy for the reasons I mentioned above and is a complete failure. Italy is next to fall and will probably take down the entire EU. So I think you're getting way ahead of yourself talking about a democratic one world goverment. If recent events are anything to go by, they must be planning on total mayhen and anarchy to usher in their new world order, because the way the economies of Europe and America are going, soon you are going to have billions of angry people on the streets who'll want to strangle the necks of every politician.

The UN is certainly not morally or ethically fit to head a democratic one world governmnet. You obviously don't realise that the UN is not about peace, but about maintaining the illusion of peace. The biggest arms suppliers in the world are the US, UK, Russia, France & China and they also just happen to be the five permanent members of the UN security council. If we sit back and do nothing and allow these sociopaths to have their way, then WW3 is inevitable and humanity will simply disappear in a big cloud of smoke. Their one world government will never happen.
edit on 13-7-2011 by kindred because: typo

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by incrediblelousminds

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

How do you 'oppose' death?

You can avoid it, or put it off, but you cant oppose it. it is.

Exercise, eat right, quit smoking if I'm a smoker. Quit drinking if I'm a drinker. Take a regiment of supplements.

All these can "add" years to one's life.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
i was opposing the nwo for obvious reasons- i like liberty
but then i understood that its counterproductive
the powerful will rule the weak, and in our world the weak adore being weak and celebrate that- what a laugh at 4 july
So my conclusion is that 95% of people live with their eyes closed and dont want to open them,
they deserve to lieve in concentration camps and make clothes and others

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mariuss

I wouldn't exactly call these people strong: George Bush, Dick Cheney, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Peter Mandelson, David Cameron, George Osborne & Obama etc. They are all cowards, probably why they are always surrounded by body guards. There's absolutely nothing powerful about them or their puppeteers. It's all an illusion. Just what exactly are you afraid of?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Ok maybe Zeitgeist was a bad example, I haven't watched it in years and can't quite remember the content. Watch the over video I posted. Actually watch it as well before you say I haven't provided you with evidence again.
I mentioned that video pretty quickly in this thread.

You present a video as "fact", and then admit several posts later that you cant even remember the content? Is this how you go about proving your claims that there is some hidden elite ruling our world?

I agree with the OP. The NWO conspiracy theorists simply refuse to see the complexities of world politics and the impossible logistics of getting each and every country, often with diametrically opposed ideologies to just hold hands and "play nice". Its not going to happen.

The US has its own agenda, China has its own, Iran and Pakistan and India have their own. The NWO conspiracy is one of the most improbable ever, and im honestly more likely to believe in the ridiculous "reptilian" theory before this tripe.

The most ironic thing about this all is people honestly believe these so called elite wait generations and generations to secure power, but these are not the type of people to watch themselves grow old and die before seeing their plans come to fruition.

Ill say it again: if there was a NWO, it would have installed itself into power during the Cold War when the world was nicely divided into two spheres of influence. All that would be required would be a minor nuclear exchange between the superpowers, and then someone standing up and saying "stop!". All would follow this "voice of reason", as the alternative would be unthinkable.

edit on 13-7-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
reply to post by mariuss

I wouldn't exactly call these people strong: George Bush, Dick Cheney, Tony Blair, Gordon Brown, Peter Mandelson, David Cameron, George Osborne & Obama etc. They are all cowards, probably why they are always surrounded by body guards. There's absolutely nothing powerful about them or their puppeteers. It's all an illusion. Just what exactly are you afraid of?

Nothing powerful about men who can with the push of a button wipe out civilization as we know it?

Think again.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

THANK YOU!!! I'll say it again, Thank You. This topic has been in my thoughts for some time and I never got around to expressing it in such an eloquent manner. The simple truth is you are right and everyone on this site knows you are right, but the boogie man, erm excuse me "NWO", keeps people willfully ignorant about the necesseties of humananity's evolution. In order for our species to survive and become a galactic force we need to unite as one planet/species. Unfortunately, there are many people who would rather believe that we were put on this rock because we're special and "God" is watching us or whatever, but just because you'd rather believe that you have a special purpose or are significant in some way doesn't mean its true. Until people wake up and realize our species is the special entity not the individual we'll be stuck on this rock believing in all manner of fantasies (Jesus, Easter Bunny, female orgasm, etc. hahaha).

Also S+F from me. Keep on denying ignorance!
edit on 13-7-2011 by Drakmarine because: Closing note

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stephen3267
reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

I personally think that they creating loopholes to get around your consitutional rights and freedoms...IMHO

I don't have any Constitutional rights. I have natural and unalienable rights. Thugs everywhere have no regard for those rights, but that doesn't change the fact that I have them.

For those in the United States who are paying attention, there is a judicial branch called the Supreme Court, who has steadfastly, at least recently, ruled in strong favor of not just enumerated rights within the Constitution, but have very recently acknowledged, as a matter of case law, rights not enumerated, and have made a direct appeal to individuals to use their own inherent political power to challenge unconstitutionality.

Because of this ruling (Bond v United States) individuals now have legal standing (something they always had but idiot judges in lower courts refused to acknowledge them) to put intrusive government trampling all over their rights in check.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
the universe makes me fight against the world oligarchy

Death To The New World Order

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakmarine

I think you are missing the point. Nobody is saying that a democratic one world government is a bad idea. I imagine most people would be all for it. What the OP is insinuating is that the current drive towards a one world order is democratic when there's nothing democratic about it. Ironic that you mention the word survive, because I very much doubt any of us will if the powers that be get their way. For a one world democratic government to succeed, humanity itself would have to be part of the democratic process, but that simply isn't the case. It's all smoke and mirrors and being done in secrecy behind closed doors. How does that benefit any of us.

edit on 13-7-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Knowing how psychotic they are, it's probably only a matter of time before they do.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join