It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Want Proof, ELEnin <-- Extinction, I'll Give You Proof -- You Can't Handle!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Painfulhead
i found this to be interesting............
The Elenin Timeline !
Elenin, the so-called “Comet” that is heading for Earth at the moment is coming closer and closer ! Rumours go that it should be visible by the end of August 2011 and would look like a “second sun” from Earth ! heres a complete timeline of alignments between ELENIN and the Earth together with other planets, check it out and see for yourself : Everytime the “dwarf star” aligns with earth and one of the other planets, moon or sun in our solarsystem there is a large Earthquake ! In this timelineare only placed Earthquakes larger than 6,0 magnitude !
2004 Dec 28
Earth Mercury Venus alignment trigger the massive 9,1 Magnitude Earthquake in Indonesia followed by a large Tsunami, Elenin has nothing to do with this quake as far as i could see but i still want to mention it, it happened during a Full Moon !

Is that off of Nancy Leider's site? Sure sounds a lot like her...

For the uninformed or misinformed, she's largely considered a whacko. Just so you know.
earthsensitives.yuku.com...
edit on 9-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

Oh look, I found the link that was left out of the quoted post.

alamongordo.com...
edit on 9-7-2011 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by MACchine

I am sorry but that is NOT proof.

If a continuity of government plan is proof of Nibiru than it is also proof of a gigantic cucumber that is going to invade America and destroy our country with nuclear pickles.

So if there was a very large, densely gravitational, and magnetic Brown Dwarf star in our solar system with possible companions and NASA knew it was here, was in coming, it would automatically fall under this highly classified area.

One thing people who perpetrate this myth do not get is, if there was a large, densely gravitational, magnetic brown dwarf in our solar system with possible companions then myself as well as amateur astronomers all over the world would have detected it.

A brown dwarf as close to the earth as elenin would reflect the suns rays just like every planet does.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS YOUR GOVERNMENT LIES, LIES, LIES TO YOU ALL THE TIME !

Sure but Nibiru entering our solar sytem on a course to destroy the earth is also a LIE LIE LIE.

Now you people that are debunkers, many of you pretend to have a CLUE about science ask for EMPIRICAL DATA but when presented with it are clearly so LAZY you refuse to recognize it for WHAT IT IS, it is obvious that YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE IN HELL !

We don't have a clue in hell? You don't even know what would constitute empirical evidence. You don't even know that a gigantic brown dwarf this close would be very detectable by just about everyone.

A large portion of you share this lame pathology where in some guise you proclaim that YOUR GOVERNMENT IS NOT LIEING TO YOU

Who has claimed that the government does not lie? All we say is that your claims are not possible. We also laugh because this is just another myth perpetrated by alarmist and doomsayers. The same thing happens whenever something is discovered that your average person does not understand.

Ok, know I hear all you skeptics out there at this point quibbling, "Well, this is all about TIMING just a bunch of coincidences !?!?", while your faces are turning white with FEAR and TREPIDATION, others are running into a nearby bathroom to THROW-UP !!!

No most of us are laughing or still haven't taken our palm from our face.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What else would the government possibly do? Tell everyone so they panic? Yeah, that'll work out well.
Do you want the government to be unprepared if there's a MAJOR catastrophe. The only thing that they could do to keep the peace is to enact martial law temporarily. Have you seen what Americans are capable of? Do you expect a government to just sit back while its citizens murder and rape their neighbors in the street?

And you can't say they didn't try to warn us. There's enough hints in news and media that if you haven't gotten the hint that a major catastrophe could happen, you have no one to blame but yourself.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Libertygal

dont know her,, your link is telling..... yet i feel like a wack job on this topic. i feel the fence post digging deeper, not sure witch way i will fall, sure is a heated topic and there are a few die hards on both sides. i wonder if there is a riddle unfolding, and it has more then one answer.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I'm just wondering if you can do any better than this to show there is definetly cause for concern. That is without causing a large scale panic. OP has only presented truth and shouldn't be ostricised in any way for doing so.
This is an outright excellent post. Bordering on the level of a depressed panic button. Just considering the facts
of secrecy alone are very scary. Just the one fact alone that they wouldn't tell us a damn thing sends shivers down my spine. Throw the rest on top and I'm extremely glad I know the Lord. I can see why this would scare the crap out of those who don't. No fear mongering. Just my stated observations.

SnF OP.
edit on 9-7-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
i think its funny that the guy who found this thing is named
Leonird Elenin
so back a few pages back there was a post saying "Elenin stands for Extinction Life/level Event" i have also seen where the NIN at the end stands for 9, or the 9th E.L.E. in our earths history.
also the name Leonid
Leonid [ˈliːənɪd]
n pl Leonids, Leonides [lɪˈɒnɪˌdiːz]
(Astronomy) any member of a meteor shower that is usually insignificant, but more spectacular every 33 years, and occurs annually in mid-November, appearing to radiate from a point in the constellation Leo

so his parents name him after a meteor shower that takes place in mid nov. from the constellation of leo. he grows up to dicover a comet that comes from leo? and is in the same spot as planet x , giving his comet the E.L.E. hipe to tie in his last name...?? and then.....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I thought I handled that quite well, if I do say so myself.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Painfulhead

Leonid is one of the most common Russian names.

Nothing strange or out of the ordinary about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by megabytz

thats an easy write off. thanks for the input.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
What i find interesting is the jpl data goes back 2009.
Supposedly Elenin was discovered late 2010.
I have been searching for a utube vid i have seen where a lady lined it up with the haiti quake before it was supposedly discovered.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by bjsmi2
THANKS for the post !! I appreciate you posting information re this subject. Stay on the job !! S&F
The negatives have their opinions and so be it...
Those humans will be waiting for their governments to help them in time of need.
If only they would research the information in depth and truly the Sumerian text warning us.
I wish them of little minded all the best for the near future.

When the SHTF, I see a HUGE portion of the population taking the EASY, UGLY, way out which will be the LARGEST tragedy in this whole thing, they do not understand the beautiful karma that comes from DIEING FIGHTING, especially against TRUELY EVIL FORCES, although all indications tell me to SURVIVE because I WILL !!!

Yet, I also am getting a strong feeling that the first really MAJOR event maybe a super virulent bunch of viruses released from the south poll or Pan Spermia which will result in a very nonviolent transition.

I think Camping may have been VERY CLOSE to being correct, he just failed to reevaluate the many assumptions and sales pitches surrounding the Biblical RAPTURE as it is told today !!!

You know the IGNORANCE NEVER ENDS, Y2K was a very REAL potential disaster, it was just avoided because of DILIGENT PREPARATION, we EARNED our survival of that one,the SKEPTICs have zero concept of the technical issues

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
What i find interesting is the jpl data goes back 2009.
Supposedly Elenin was discovered late 2010.
I have been searching for a utube vid i have seen where a lady lined it up with the haiti quake before it was supposedly discovered.

WISA was launched on Dec. 14th 2009, I imagine it would have started working within a few days and they would have done TESTING to start with to see that everything was working CORRECTLY and while testing they could have used to it inspect KNOWN POSSIBLE ANOMALIES, if you get my drift, and then thrown that data away because IT WAS JUST TESTING !!!

WISE is the modern version of IRAS, built is find and observe brown dwarfs, the top two scientists in-charge of the mission said they believe they found NIBIRU, it is in the data it just needs to be fleshed out, and that will take until AFTER 2012 -- SURPRISE, SURPRISE NOT !!!

It has a very interesting mission that was cut short in a VERY suspicious way, half way through, as though they found what THEY WERE LOOKING FOR, DONE.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

You know the IGNORANCE NEVER ENDS, Y2K was a very REAL potential disaster, it was just avoided because of DILIGENT PREPARATION, we EARNED our survival of that one,the SKEPTICs have zero concept of the technical issues

You continue to say things like this yet you have displayed zero technical knowledge.

I am pretty sure you are doing what many people with inferior knowledge regarding a particular subject do when they are challenged about something they desperately want to believe, you are deflecting your own inadequacies.

As far as y2k, it was blown way out of proportion by fear mongers and those with very little technical knowledge.
Did you ever ask yourself why third world countries that did next to nothing had no problems?

The same thing is happening with elenin. There are people, such as yourself, who are wrapped up in survival and disaster scenarios that want so desperately to put your acquired skills to the test. In this desperation you lose all rationality and ability to discern truth from fiction.

When September comes and goes, what will be the next quickly approaching disaster that you promote on internet forums?
edit on 9-7-2011 by megabytz because: toned it down a bit

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you the kind and observant comments.

Apparently, the TPTB and perhaps ATS want us ALL to buy into the conspiracy theories surrounding HAARP, concerning these matter because IF WE believe in HAARP then ...

Our government and our military are EVIL conspirators above all POWERFUL people that run this country and its people into the ground because they are EVIL WORLD DICTATORS THAT CAN NOT BE OPPOSED !

On the other hand, if ELEnin is the cause of all the terrible events to come, then EVERYTHING that has happened leading up to this and will happen is because there is a HUGE conspiracy built on MASSIVE FEAR AND LOATHING in our leaders because THEY KNOW WHAT IS COMING and this also explains why only INSANE SOCIOPATHS will even take many top political jobs these days !

The HAARP theories ARE TOTALLY UNBELIEVABLE because any new invention less then 30 years old is simply built around trying to GET IT TO WORK, it is NOT optimized yet, thus HAARP would require MASSIVE MASSIVE amounts of energy to create the disasters it is given credit for and it would be prone to BURNING OUT, WEIRD WEIRD local anomalies where it is being use at maximum power. THERE THINGS HAVE NOT BEEN SEEN, Earthquakes have ALWAYS shown Earthquake lights before a quakes !

The heavy rains in the midwest are TOTALLY explained by the many volcanoes that have been going of and the much larger then in human history recorded sulfur dioxide emission which is known to accompany lava flows and some volcanic ash blasts, none-the-less recent satellite observations have documented the current very high sulfur dioxide, common observation with a good memory TOTALLY CONFIRMS IT AS WELL.

People who believe in the POWER OF HAARP are VERY BAD and WOO-FULLY IGNORANT of common science.

The writing about ELEnin/Nibiru is on the walls, on floors, on the TVs, on our foreheads, in our eye glasses, how can a sane person miss it ???

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Actually the reason the orbit extends back before it was discovered is because of orbital mechanics. Scientists know how the gravity of other objects would affect its orbit, so if they can predict its future position they can also determine where it was in the past. Also, way to blatantly lie. Matese and Whitmire have nothing to do with the WISE team. They are professors at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette and they have never claimed proof for Nibiru. What they have claimed is that WISE may validate their Tyche hypothesis. Tyche is a hypothetical planet that would exist at least 25,000 AU away and never come closer or have any impact on the inner solar system. For all the people complaining about dis- and misinformation it sure seems to be pretty one sided as to what side is producing it. And how about admitting you were wrong about the IRAS data.

I also figured someone would point this out by now, but I didn't see it. What that law states is that scientists can no longer use data from spy satellites to study bolides and meteroids. These are objects that have already entered the Earth's atmosphere and scientists were using these satellites to determine things such as location, size, as well as some more specific things. The law was not passed to keep the public ignorant of NEOs, but to protect data in these spy satellites. If an NEO were to impact with Earth they would not be able to stop astronomers from talking about it. Just like at how much attention Apophis got when it had the highest threat level any asteroid has ever been given.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

I've got to correct a math error here, just can't help myslef.

80 trillion km does not equal 8 light years

1 light second is approximately 3x10^8 (300,000,000) meters per second

1 light year = 9,460,800,000,000,000 meters per year

Now I suspect that there was a mistype in the newspaper article as well because 80 trillion km is definately a long way off because that would then be aproximately 8,456 light years away. Now if they meant 80 trillion meters away then the object they detected would indeed be close at only aproximately 0.008456 light years away. Which is indeed much closer and within the realm of possibility for entering our solar system within the past couple of years or so.

Now ELEnin is indeed an object that has been detected and is being tracked by JPL as has been posted by several people on many different posts. As to what it is for sure, comet or otherwise... who knows for sure. Well, we'll be able to see it here soon enough and if NASA and the world governments are keeping it as secret as they can I'm not surprised by that in the least. They don't want people to panic about and just create more chaos, though I'm sure some here would enjoy it until they got themselves killed then they wouldn't have anything to worry about after that anyways. But all in all, we can only wait and see what comes. Until then enjoy your life to its fullest.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

You continue to say things like this yet you have displayed zero technical knowledge.

IF YOU have zero technical knowledge then it will impossible for you to identify REAL technical knowledge, instead you will buy into nonsensical POPULAR conclusions, that YOU can understand, which is all loony toons.

As far as y2k, it was blown way out of proportion by fear mongers and those with very little technical knowledge.
Did you ever ask yourself why third world countries that did next to nothing had no problems?

This response shows your massive ignorance, third world countries had no problems because THEY DON'T HAVE ANY COMPUTERS, DUUU, those that may have a few don't use them to run their infrastructure, if you could magically find one that did, it would be canned software from the USA which was FIXED IN THE USA BEFORE Y2K.

I was working heavily in IT at the time, saw all that was going on concerning W2K and the alerts that was put out WAS NEEDED because, managers even at IT companies are often not very smart, or heavily distracted, so the major alert WAS NEEDED AND TOTALLY JUSTIFIED, if you think it was not needed, you just don't understand the technical nature of it. I have met a couple of people like you NOT MANY, my brother is THE WORST, he works in IT but NEVER acted as though he had any idea as to what the real problems were, he acted as though it was ALL superstition which it ABSOLUTELY WAS NOT, it was TOTALLY technical, he seems to have brain damage though.

He may have been in an accident or something and they never told me about it, because his behavior and very poor memory totally points to brain damage.

The same thing is happening with elenin. There are people, such as yourself, who are wrapped up in survival and disaster scenarios that want so desperately to put your acquired skills to the test. In this desperation you lose all rationality and ability to discern truth from fiction.

When September comes and goes, what will be the next quickly approaching disaster that you promote on internet forums?

IF the same thing is happening with ELEnin then MANY LIKE YOU will suffer the consequences because Y2K was ABSOLUTELY REAL AND A TECHNICAL ISSUE that you have no concept or understanding of, SO IS ELEnin.

edit on 9-7-2011 by MACchine because: fix

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

That's nice. Now when the pebble in the sky passes by, I'll just keep breathing cause I'll still be alive.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

They do not know what it is, and it HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN by optical telescopes !!!

Why must you persist in flaunting your poor reading comprehension skills? The article specifically said that it could be a planet or a "proto-planet or a distant galaxy. The astronomer who actually discovered seemed to favor the distant galaxy identification, and, as Xcaliber has pointed out, he was correct. How do you manage to get from "they didn't know what it is" to "they discovered Nibiru?" Are you claiming to know better than them?

Then there's this failure of comprehension:

For 15 years, scientists have benefited from data gleaned by U.S. classified satellites of natural fireball events in Earth's atmosphere – but no longer.

A recent U.S. military policy decision now explicitly states that observations by hush-hush government spacecraft of incoming bolides and fireballs are classified secret and are not to be released, SPACE.com has learned.

www.space.com...

As has been pointed out to you many times previously on this and other threads, this has nothing to do with observing NEO's in space! Meteors and bolides are, by definition, already in the Earth's atmosphere. NEO's are regularly reported on numerous sites across the internet, and can be observed by anyone with a sufficiently powerful telescope. You just can't hide things in space. Here's a link to a website that will help you keep your own eye on NEO's and CME's:
www.spaceweather.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

IF YOU have zero technical knowledge then it will impossible for you to identify REAL technical knowledge, instead you will buy into nonsensical POPULAR conclusions, that YOU can understand, which is all loony toons.

You mean, like, "Nibiru broke up The Beatles?"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join