It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Want Proof, ELEnin <-- Extinction, I'll Give You Proof -- You Can't Handle!!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

You have lost the points, never got the points in the OP, I DO PITTY YOU

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul
reply to post by MACchine

So are you are saying the survey is not finished and is still going on, despite NASA's announcement otherwise?

NO, I was NOT saying that !

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
Very well put together, thanks for the time that you spent on this, seems no one cares, but the little people,

something is definetly going on, so much so a fifth grader could see the writing on the walls.

thanks op. nice to see some real research, and not the usual b-# msn and academia information throwing laughable information out, such as birds falling from the skies due to fireworks.

... again thanks

You are WELCOME !

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Well it sure looked like it - can you elaborate on what you were saying please?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Gando702

You can not say the whole thing was debunk, even if you WERE irrational enough to believe the so called evidence use to debunk it ...

... there was 7 points, ONLY 5 or 6 were even attempted to be debunked

TAKE ANOTHER DRINK.

WATCH TV.

Pretend Y2K was NOT real, because it is TOO SCARY

Play with your FAMILY computer !!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Sometimes paranoia gets way too much for people...cmon why does everyone belive a mysterious planet is coming to kill us? seriously can it magicaly fly directly 2 us? just becouse the myans only did there calendar up to 2012 doesnt mean we will all die does it? we do our calendars 12 months at a time so maybe they did it up to the certian date before they renew it becouse maybe they measured them diffirently to modern times?

Infact i remember last year i read a paper prettymuch confirming what i just said ill try and find the link now but i remember they said they did the calendar date up to this point for a logical reason NOT becouse a death star is coming for us lol

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Anyone who has been around a few years HAS HEARD OF "Alexei N. Dmitriev", your behavior is SO SAD.

Anyone who has wasted years cruising pseudo-scientific websites has heard of Alexei N. Dmitriev. If they knew how to do proper research, they would have discovered that he doesn't exist and that his paper is a fraud.

The REST of your post is ALL FABRICATED I never sent you an article like that.

This is the article you linked to:
coupmedia.org...
This is that article's source:
www.solar-storm-warning.com...

This is what it claimed:

In fact, most scientists had either minimized the possible significance of the interstellar energy cloud or dismissed the whole notion of its existence altogether. But not Dr. Alexei Dmitriev, the esteemed Russian space physicist whom I visited in Akademgorodok, a clandestine scientific research city outside of Novosibirsk, Siberia.

Naturally, I did my due diligence and tried to find the elusive Alexei N Dmitriev
lmgtfy.com...

Do any of these sites look like a respectable scientific site? So, I went to the paper where he makes his "planeto-physical" claims:

That took me here:
www.tmgnow.com...

Where it is claimed he is:

Professor of Geology and Mineralogy, and Chief Scientific Member, United Institute of Geology, Geophysics, and Mineralogy,Siberian Department of Russian Academy of Sciences.
Expert on Global Ecology, and Fast -Processing Earth Events.

So naturally I went to the Russian Academy of Sciences homepage:
www.ras.ru...

And looked up everyone named Дмитриев.
ничто!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

The fact that your premises were wrong makes any point you were trying to make moot. That's the way logic works. If the premises are false then the conclusion is false.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

If he's such a prolific scholar that everyone has heard of him why does he have no published papers to his name. I just did a search of a number of databases for scientific articles and turned up nothing. I take that back Google Scholar turned up a link to the "paper" being discussed, but the link was to a blog. Not only is he not a reputable scientist, he's not even a scientist.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
elenin will not hit, cause havoc with, hit our moon, get you sick, cause sun cme's, create earthquakes, floods or any other natural dissasters. However, ELENIN will raise quite a large HAVOC in the a.t.s community. And probably will for a long time
With that said, i hope the propaganda elinin will go to the HOAX bin where it belongs.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
This thread is a leap of faith based on false information and wild speculation.

OP have you done anything to alert the masses or are you just going to remain anonymous and jump on the next dooms day trend?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aloysius the Gaul

Well it sure looked like it - can you elaborate on what you were saying please?

I was watching the WISE mission at the end of the year last year because it searches for Brown Dwarfs like IRAS did.

If Nibiru exists it would be a brown dwarf or a small black hole, or accompanied by one, I think the later explains the expected phenomena more effectively. And this is why all the YAK rebuttals in this thread are SOO RIDICULOUS they don't have a clue about what the possibilities are so THEY CAN NOT EVEN HOPE TO REBUT NIBIRU even if they knew what EMPIRICAL DATA was, which THEY DO NOT, NOT ONE OF THEM !

And, of course, it stands to reason if IRAS did find a Nibiru like BD far off that at sometime in the future when the first find was nearing the solar system they would want to get a second look to see if it was HERE ! Thus, I was VERY interested in WISE. It appeared that, THAT is what they were up to.

There was an article about WISE around January that said that the mission would go on for at least another 6 months and when finished 2 images of the entire sky would be completed a few months between each survey. So that they could compare the two surveys and see where the many targets had moved to and then they could calculate trajectories. Also, they said don't expect any early results as the data analysis would not be completed until well after 2012 !!!

Then a month or two later NASA said WISE will be shut down, and they shut it down IMMEDIATELY, saying we don't want to spend the money, and at that point there was a LOT of revisionist history about what the mission goals were, damage control, hard feelings from the researches, ect., typical justifications for changed goals and something interrupting the mission.

It looked very obvious to me what happened.

THEY FOUND WHAT THEY WERE LOOKING FOR ...

They found it, nearby, right here, confirmed it, and shut down the mission, mission accomplish, of course, they CAN NOT tell the public what they found !

I think their rational would have gone like this, they reasoned our culture won't be in existence anymore by winter, so why waste the money, just to create the appearance that everything was normal, shut it down NOW even though it looks very suspicious and use the money for survival and revival on the other side.

But this is just my take, I am sure the Chicken Littles here will feel the need to explain this away and then stick their heads back in the sand.

The circumstances of WISE is what of ALL the conspiracy theories, I don't believe ANYTHING just because someone says it and that goes for skepticism as well, got me believing the ELEnin parranioia might be RIGHT ON, then of course, Japan went belly up, the evidence has just multiplied sense then.

I tend to be very intellectual, I see most people around me as being VERY FRIGHTENED of EVERYTHING and EVERYONE, I decided a long time ago NOT to live like that.

What I am doing is CALCULATING, WHAT, is likely to happen NEXT and then I prepare for it.

But I did have one very very strange vision years ago that lead me into researching what other things might be going on, and I have ALWAYS had AMAZING intuition, SUPER AMAZING INTUITION, accept that it has taken me many years to TRUST my intuition even though it is right MOST of the time.

So my intuition tells me to prepare by storing food, and prepare to live in a much more primative world, IT TELLS ME TO SURVIVE, FOR SOME REASON IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT I SURVIVE, and it is very particular about me preparing for violence, DO NOT, THERE WILL NOT ANY at least not for me !!!

I have even tried to prepare for this, just basic simple stuff, and all the sudden my luck goes bad, I have problems trying get what I planned for, with the other preparations everything I do is SOO EASY -- so I finally get it !!!

And my research has told me that winters will be getting EXTREMELY COLD, each winter colder, and then it will stay that way, probably for at least 100 years, long after I am dead.

The debunkers on ATS they have a personal problem, that is WHY THEY DEBUNK, they are in a PERSONAL conflict, their subconscious draws them to ATS and these threads that they do not like, and their subconscious draws them in to read these scary threads but then they get scared and shut down, and go into denial and then try to argue way the existence of the threat ...

... yet they do not realize they are NOT arguing with the OP, they ARE arguing with their subconscious, their personal conflict their INTUITIVE SIDE IS TELLING THEM TO PREPARE

And that is also why there are soo many of those types on the web now, BECAUSE THEY FEEL IT COMING, but they need to deny it, to pretend it does not exist, they have not learned to be at peace with their deepest inner feelings, they have not found the GREAT COURAGE THAT IS REQUIRED TO ACCOMPLISH THIS.

GO IN PEACE !

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   

If a brown dwarf were approaching why was it not found by Spitzer or ISO. These were both orbiting IR telescopes that were launched between IRAS and WISE. Can you also provide an article where it states that WISE was extended for six months? In January the WISE mission was already done. It lacked the coolant to search for much beyond the asteroid belt. I have a feeling you're confused here. WISE did do two full surveys. There was six months between these two full surveys to allow for apparent change.

As I have stated numerous times before the reason I take part in these threads is because I have seen what this fearmongering can do. For every big prediction we have people killing themselves and their loved ones. Even the Camping prediction, which most saw as a joke, had its own suicides and murder/suicides. If I can dispel even a little of the fear that people try to inspire it might prevent a tragedy. I am also a firm believer that ignorance should not be spread as it only inspires more ignorance, as can be seen from this whole Elenin fiasco.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
just becouse the myans only did there calendar up to 2012 doesnt mean we will all die does it? we do our calendars 12 months at a time so maybe they did it up to the certian date before they renew it becouse maybe they measured them diffirently to modern times?

The Gregorian calendar I have hanging on my wall ends on 31 December of this year, so obviously we will not survive to even see 21 December of next year....

Therefore, I'm not the least bit worried about the end of the Mayan calendar.

We got the jump on them in the End of the World sweepstakes!

Seriously, what you say here is just what happens - their calendar starts over again from their equivalent of 1 January.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by MACchine

If Nibiru exists it would be a brown dwarf or a small black hole, or accompanied by one, I think the later explains the expected phenomena more effectively. And this is why all the YAK rebuttals in this thread are SOO RIDICULOUS they don't have a clue about what the possibilities are so THEY CAN NOT EVEN HOPE TO REBUT NIBIRU even if they knew what EMPIRICAL DATA was, which THEY DO NOT, NOT ONE OF THEM !

Actually, I do. Empirical evidence is directly observable evidence, which leaves no room for doubt. I'm waiting for you to produce directly observable evidence that Elenin is going to cause all these problems you claim, that it is a brown dwarf, a black hole, or the mythical Nibiru. If it were either a brown dwarf or a black hole, that would be obvious by now. We could ALL see it directly with our eyes, no telescope required, if it were a brown dwarf in the position it occupies now, If it were a black hole, xray observations would have made that glaringly clear by now. So it's neither of those.

So then, where is that empirical evidence? It certainly wasn't in the OP.

But this is just my take, I am sure the Chicken Littles here will feel the need to explain this away and then stick their heads back in the sand.

"Chicken Littles"? WHO is the one running around claiming the sky is falling? That wouldn't be US...

But I did have one very very strange vision years ago that lead me into researching what other things might be going on, and I have ALWAYS had AMAZING intuition, SUPER AMAZING INTUITION, accept that it has taken me many years to TRUST my intuition even though it is right MOST of the time.

Is THAT what you think is "Empirical Evidence"?

So my intuition tells me to prepare by storing food, and prepare to live in a much more primative world, IT TELLS ME TO SURVIVE, FOR SOME REASON IT IS VERY IMPORTANT THAT I SURVIVE, and it is very particular about me preparing for violence, DO NOT, THERE WILL NOT ANY at least not for me !!!

My first wife is a psychologist. She was earning her masters in that discipline at about the same time I was studying Astronomy, at the same university. She would no doubt have a field day with that claim, in particular the parts you capitalized. I can't really comment on it further, since I'm NOT a psychologist, but it's worth pointing out.

I have even tried to prepare for this, just basic simple stuff, and all the sudden my luck goes bad, I have problems trying get what I planned for, with the other preparations everything I do is SOO EASY -- so I finally get it !!!

So then, is it Elenin's gravity, or it's mass which is affecting your "luck"? Maybe it's shooting "bad luck rays" out of it's eyes directly at you? How 'bout some empirical data on how it affects your luck?

The debunkers on ATS they have a personal problem, that is WHY THEY DEBUNK, they are in a PERSONAL conflict, their subconscious draws them to ATS and these threads that they do not like, and their subconscious draws them in to read these scary threads but then they get scared and shut down, and go into denial and then try to argue way the existence of the threat ...

OR -

Maybe we just aren't all that pleased with folks who deliberately try to use unfounded fear to move the masses around to their own way of thinking?

... yet they do not realize they are NOT arguing with the OP, they ARE arguing with their subconscious, their personal conflict their INTUITIVE SIDE IS TELLING THEM TO PREPARE

My intuition tells me to prepare, and so I do - have done all my life. It tells me to prepare only for the possible, though, so as to avoid wasted effort and expenditure. Extinction via Elenin doesn't even make the long list of the possible. While you, and folks you can hoodwink, run around preparing for Elenin Extinctions, 2012 Doomsdays and the like, the real dangers will sneak up behind you while your attention is diverted by fantasy, and it will GET you. Bummer, but that's natural selection in action.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I have been on ATS for a long while, and a lurker years before I joined. In that time, my beliefs, ideas, opinions have changed many times.

I've fallen for clever hoaxes, extolled the truthfulness of ( in retrospect) various posters who turned out to be liars, Shared urgent information with family members ( which turned out not to be true..doh)..So yeah, I've not always been objective and suffered in the past from a certain, naivety. With all those experiences I have learned a lot about myself, the conspiracy community, and the world at large.

The OP is one of those people for whom this particular subject is an event which would bring a higher meaning to their lives, I understand this as I have myself been subject to this ( DarkKnight -damn you and your convincing BS). No amount of evidence, debunking, FACT, could persuade a person that they are wrong, often..we have this "feeling"..That is common theme on ATS...the "feeling" that something will happen, often something catastrophic, life changing, a reset..yeah those are the buzz words for our dissatisfaction with life, and our feeling of powerlessness to change it.

So I understand the OPs and others frustration at some people's inablility to see the "evidence" that is very clear to them. I have felt this frustration personally.

Today however, I consider myself a sceptic. I am open to all theories, and enjoy reading the evidence of the ever growing faithful in the apocalypse of the month club, but I keep my head ever in the realm of science fact ( though to be fair, I'm no genius, I struggle to get my head around it many times) , and as such am able to dismiss with certainty ( never 100% of course) the whole Niburu/ELEnin "theory". At the end of the day, our government can't silence everyone who owns a telescope.

I would encourage our true believers, with all respect and humility, to use the ATS history function, there you will see posters just like, you and just like me who believed fervently in * fill in the apocalypse of choice* and had evidence to back it up, and then...the date came and went..and nothing happened....Let me tell you, the sense of disappointment, the sense of humiliation ( especially, if like me..you urgently tried to warn your family and friends)..can be quite traumatic.

Then again, maybe the debunkers are wrong, and in just few months time we will be all be licking tree bark, in any event, I live today, like tomorrow will happen and enjoy every single second, free from worry and stress about something we will all experience anyway at some point, our own personal "end of the our world".

P.S - Phage is the sexiest man on ATS

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu

Originally posted by LvSLoLo
just becouse the myans only did there calendar up to 2012 doesnt mean we will all die does it? we do our calendars 12 months at a time so maybe they did it up to the certian date before they renew it becouse maybe they measured them diffirently to modern times?

The Gregorian calendar I have hanging on my wall ends on 31 December of this year, so obviously we will not survive to even see 21 December of next year....

Therefore, I'm not the least bit worried about the end of the Mayan calendar.

We got the jump on them in the End of the World sweepstakes!

Seriously, what you say here is just what happens - their calendar starts over again from their equivalent of 1 January.

lol im surprised all the world is going to end nuts havent posted on that yet infact ill keep an eye out theres bound to be someone read your post and freak out about it lol

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Unless you are a Mayan Calendar scholar, who are you to make a judgement about it's end date? It's very, very important and they have stages of evolution. Apparently we are about to reach the end of evolving. As we reach the end of evolving, the last thing to do is shed everything around us that still keeps us as lesser beings. We have to get rid of government and control. Basically everything that surrounds our culture. And that means destroying it; literally. When the cosmic rays start pouring over us from the milky way galaxy, something will happen.

I bet you back then, the Mayans were in awe of whoever would be living in 2011 AD. It's us! We are the evolved ones! We are becoming more spiritual and truth is coming more constant. Don't you guy's feel it too?
edit on 7/16/2011 by athenegoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Forevever

Why are you rooting for this planet to get slammed?

Because its full of disease and cancer. And unless the DIS-EASE is removed from the body, the ENTIRE BODY dies. And i'm not talking about throwing the baby out with the bath water or killing off the entire body to save it.

Sorry you're unable to comprehend the deeper more important reason why this planet needs to get slammed and CLEANED UP.

how many BILLIONS of this generation to be removed, to save Billions of FUTURE generations? What mortal has the ability to understand that question, let alone answer it.

those are decisions only a Creator decides.

Originally posted by karen61057
Isnt there even one person on this planet worth saving in your eyes? No one at all ?
I am happy I am not you.

how selfish.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseekr1111

Sorry you're unable to comprehend the deeper more important reason why this planet needs to get slammed and CLEANED UP.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/19f3049d13d7.jpg[/atsimg]
www.filmreference.com...

Thank you, Travis.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join