It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jarrah White reviews "Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Tried to do a search on JW and Transformers but the later got the 404 topic removed.. *shrug*.. ANYWAYS...

I was even watching the movie and couldn't believe they said it was the dark side when it was actually the light side.. wow.. talk about bad directing.. I was really impressed gave it a 3/5 stars.. what really kinda shocked me was the creepy reminder of all the Astronauts that actually 'died' in the program shortly after the missions..or during them... CREEPY.. what are the odds of that happening ya know..

anyways.. interesting review..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Its just a movie oh yeah and

Wikipedia- Apollo 11- Mission HighLights

On July 19 at 17:21:50 UTC, Apollo 11 passed behind the Moon and fired its service propulsion engine to enter lunar orbit. In the thirty orbits[8] that followed, the crew saw passing views of their landing site in the southern Sea of Tranquillity (Mare Tranquillitatis) about 20 kilometres (12 mi) southwest of the crater Sabine D (0.67408N, 23.47297E). The landing site was selected in part because it had been characterized as relatively flat and smooth by the automated Ranger 8 and Surveyor 5 landers along with the Lunar Orbiter mapping spacecraft and unlikely to present major landing or extra-vehicular activity (EVA) challenges.[9]

Apollo 11 passed behind the Moon and fired its service propulsion engine to enter lunar orbit. In the thirty orbits that followed, the crew saw passing views of their landing site in the southern Sea of Tranquillity

It never says once they landed on the far-side of the moon i think the maker of the video is confusing semantics and doesn't realise they orbited the moon before landing during the Apollo 11 mission.

All he did was show a clip of the guy saying that they lost signal with Apollo 11 most likely because they were blocked by being on the far side of the moon.
edit on 9-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

join