It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found an EVP in an iTunes song

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
For Christ's sake!

I don't want a bloody link, firstly explain what you think your all hearing..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   
To the feller earlier that posted a link to cduniverse, I didn't see an easy greasy link to the song in reference.

I'm glad other people hearing what I'm hearing. There is without a doubt something there. That isn't meant to be there.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forteana
To the feller earlier that posted a link to cduniverse, I didn't see an easy greasy link to the song in reference.

I'm glad other people hearing what I'm hearing. There is without a doubt something there. That isn't meant to be there.

For one last time, what exactly are you hearing?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
What am I hearing? I've said several times that it's voices that are not meant to be there.

If you don't hear them in the song files provided, then you are absolutely deaf to EVPs.

And like I say, I'm about done with this ATS baloney. I have all th evidence I need and I'll send them to the TPTB because I'm sick of being accused of anything less... in other words, this is #ing bull#

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Forteana
What am I hearing? I've said several times that it's voices that are not meant to be there.

If you don't hear them in the song files provided, then you are absolutely deaf to EVPs.

And like I say, I'm about done with this ATS baloney. I have all th evidence I need and I'll send them to the TPTB because I'm sick of being accused of anything less... in other words, this is #ing bull#

Sure thing buddy, you let me know how sending some music to "TPTB" goes...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
i just listened to the track and theres defo a male voice whispering something but really cant decipher the whisper!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I'm just saying that there are 1) plenty of sources to hear this EVP. Namely iTunes and the myspace link someone else provided.

2) If you listen to this link, as I've said many times, after her says :religion and wars: there is a very clear EVP, and again after he says "drugs and divocce".

If no one can hear that, then that is AOK by me. I'll sample the EVPs and go around to different paranormal shows with them.

I mean really. Those EVPs are so ovious that I'm so disappointed that it's not even funny. I mean, really. Some bull# for real.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Forteana

I'm not a 'feller', I'm a gal.

If you scroll down on the page of the link I posted, you can play a sample of the song that contains the alleged EVP.

Folks that aren't hearing it, you're going to have to crank the volume up. After you've done that, you can clearly hear a speaking voice that doesn't seem to fit in with the song. I'm not saying that I without a doubt believe it's something paranormal, but a voice can be clearly heard. It could just be some chit-chat in the studio that got caught on the recording, but it's worth a listen.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
There is a voice there, but it's not whispered - it's somebody talking normally (the sonic qualities indicate this) but recorded at very low volume.

I would think this is just studio chatter that has been picked up via a microphone which has been set up to record something else, such as the piano or drums. It is very common to pick up background noise while recording in a studio, which is why we use something called a noise gate. This works well for the most part, but if a background noise is loud enough or sits in a different frequency range to what is on the track it will still be heard when the gate is open.

This is not an EVP at all, in my professional opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Goathief
There is a voice there, but it's not whispered - it's somebody talking normally (the sonic qualities indicate this) but recorded at very low volume.

I would think this is just studio chatter that has been picked up via a microphone which has been set up to record something else, such as the piano or drums. It is very common to pick up background noise while recording in a studio, which is why we use something called a noise gate. This works well for the most part, but if a background noise is loud enough or sits in a different frequency range to what is on the track it will still be heard when the gate is open.

This is not an EVP at all, in my professional opinion.

That perfectly reasonable, intelligent and professional answer cannot be correct. Troll!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
It is normal. Its called "track-bleed" when one track along next to another faintly "bleeds" thru so that you can hear it as muffled.

Back in the day, records and albums would occasionally do that, especailly at the start and end of a song during fade ins and fade outs...you could hear a voice, the next track, the next song stc.

Perfectly normal. as a matter of fact...we musicians spend a lot of time in studios trying to make sure our tracks DONT have that...but "bleeds" do happen . Thats all.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If it is an evp, then if the OP tells us what he thinks he hears, then more than likely, we'll hear the same thing because of the suggestion. I thought most people knew that. The OP simply wants us to see if we can make out what he's hearing.

I listened to it with headphones and had to turn the volume all the way up. I think I hear, " Nice Try", but like another poster said, it might not be an evp, but 'track bleed' as he calls it.
edit on 9-7-2011 by virraszto because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

theres is most definately something layered underneath the song, on the myspace link it runs from 52sec to 1.03. listen keenly folks

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

....and thank you for introducing me to new music, nice song...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Just to be fair, there have been documented cases where some recording studios are haunted and have paranormal activity.. So it could be an EVP..

The way to tell for sure is to examine the evp for the frequency of sound and see if it is like most evp's being outside the range of human hearing.. The recording equipment can pick it up and make it audible to human hearing, but the frequency of sound it was captured in could very well be outside the range like a lot of evp's are...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
thats not a whisper...it sounds like theres a talk radio playing in the background.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
It's probably an artifact from studio. Like the "scream" in rollercoaster of love, or the part in Babe I'm Gonna Leave You where you hear Robert Plant yelling the lyrics if you listen very hard (I believe it's on the drum track and the producer couldn't mute him so they just kept it in).

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Death_Kron
For Christ's sake!

I don't want a bloody link, firstly explain what you think your all hearing..

*you're*

I feel that all your posts were unfair, as though you were looking for a fight, or trying to make the poster sound foolish......... when you could have been more patient with the thread, then listened to a link for yourself--
-------------------------
To the others,

Yes. I heard something, but I never play music as loud as I had to to hear that.

That is what makes you young people go deef...eh?...whaja say?
edit on 9-7-2011 by canadiansenior70 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by consciousrevolutionary

One more time..it is not UNDERNEATH...but running PARALELL to it on anditional tracking. ITS NORMAL RECORDING ISSUES.

You just dont always hear them.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Pareidolia

Pareidolia is a psychological phenomenon involving a vague and random stimulus (often an image or sound) being perceived as significant. Common examples include seeing images of animals or faces in clouds, the man in the moon or the Moon rabbit, and hearing hidden messages on records played in reverse.

I'd say this is the culprit for 99.9% of all EVPs and I'll go out on a limb and say the one you're talking about is almost guaranteed to be. It could also be the artist adding little subliminal messages or easter eggs for fans to pick out of their work.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join