It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive protest in Malaysia RIGHT NOW!!!! I just got tear gassed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

crazy stuff bro,do you have any videos of it? there's a lot of things happening in the world right now ,humanity wants to become free!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA
reply to post by dadgad

Ya know I am tired of the world is ending threads and negativity as well but sense you are in Tibet(according to your location) its just a hop skip and jump to Malaysia. Why don't you go on over there put yourself right smack in the middle of it, were IkNOwSTuff is at, and just sit on down and write a thread about something positive. He is at a hotel in the thick of it with now were to go but along. I could understand your comment if he was sitting on a couch just perusing the net but he is not. Maybe you should read the thread first before giving your obvious professional opinion.

You suffer from what psychiatrists call the "normalcy bias".

You think that just because it hasn't happened in a long time it can't happen here.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
That sounds epic. You should come back with water balloons filled with syrup, throw them at the cops, and get them all sticky. That'll show 'em, everybody hates being sticky.
edit on 9-7-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

so true....

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by CaDreamer

Hate to say it, but Im kinda hoping our American people DO take to the streets.

It IS time for a change. And it isn't what Obama or any ruling party is offering.

The power should be in the hands of the masses. Not in the barrels of cannons.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join