page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agarta
Be safe and upload when you can.
Remember safety first.

Isn't that what the cops are doing there? In the interest of "public safety" or "security"? Surely they are just protecting the protesters form themselves.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IPILYA
reply to post by dadgad

Ya know I am tired of the world is ending threads and negativity as well but sense you are in Tibet(according to your location) its just a hop skip and jump to Malaysia. Why don't you go on over there put yourself right smack in the middle of it, were IkNOwSTuff is at, and just sit on down and write a thread about something positive. He is at a hotel in the thick of it with now were to go but along. I could understand your comment if he was sitting on a couch just perusing the net but he is not. Maybe you should read the thread first before giving your obvious professional opinion.

lol, im not in Tibet. Im in The Netherlands! Here are the coordinates. link

For the rest, I still don't care.
edit on 9-7-2011 by dadgad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I wish you the best. Stay safe and be careful.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Staying safe is easier said than done; I'd assume.

Being in the thick of any form of civil unrest is a chance to document these changes...
please get as much video of any human rights violations as you can!!!

Younger malaysians really are very western-minded, and need to come into the 21st century...
I'd consider them a great addition to the modern era...

I can say the same for the American's radical right, tho, too!

*sigh*

Can't we all just smoke a bong?!?!

edit on 7/9/11 by RoswellCityLimits because: to add

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

reply to post by dadgad

Ya know I am tired of the world is ending threads and negativity as well but sense you are in Tibet(according to your location) its just a hop skip and jump to Malaysia. Why don't you go on over there put yourself right smack in the middle of it, were IkNOwSTuff is at, and just sit on down and write a thread about something positive. He is at a hotel in the thick of it with now were to go but along. I could understand your comment if he was sitting on a couch just perusing the net but he is not. Maybe you should read the thread first before giving your obvious professional opinion.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Man a revolution here would be crazy. Maybe it's kinda needed, but I really fear what our government would do to us. They COULD do a whole lot. Malaysia, though perhaps more intimidating than they were 10 years ago, is still nothing to the U.S. government. It would be more tough of a battle than just tear gas I'm afraid.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadgad

reply to post by dadgad

Its a joke. I wish I were in Tibet. (without the Chinese occupation)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
the OP is a true hero. Hes in the middle of tear gas, and riot police and he decides to quickly go into an internet cafe to write about it on ats. thats epic

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaDreamer

Originally posted by nrd101
How long before this comes to the US? At some point it seems we too could have our own revolution. If you were in Kuala Lampor would you join in and protest? I think we are living in interesting times indeed.

Stay safe. and don't breath too much teargas.

when the unrest hits the USA myself and all of my friends will also be among the crowds, down with facisim!!!
You can organize the protest yourself and be the start of the change you are looking for.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

There are a lot of people who purposely provoke the police in these situations to give the protestors a bad rep so the government can make laws against them to stop them from protesting.

Heaven forbid people want to voice their opinions but I urge all protestors to NEVER provoke violence or you won't be considered peaceful protestors and it gives them a reason to attack you!The protestors should be helping the police catch any provokers to keep it peaceful!But if you are going to be violent then this is what's going to happen.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Hah you must be joking right?

Sure... maybe 10-20 Americans would have the balls or smarts to but the rest of the country?
Laid back at home in front of the TV with beer mocking those 10-20 Americans protesting.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PhysicsAdept

The American government will either:

Do a media black out and slaughter all the protesters. (Yes they can and they will. Look at all the people who died because of the BP oil spill. You won't ever hear about them on mainstream news)

Or disclose the NWO agenda and slaughter all the protesters.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Stay safe, thanks for the update OP.

Of course, no mention of this rally in MSM.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by balon0

You're correct, IMO. So long as there are mindless sports events and mindless reality shows to focus on, the average American will remain apathetic.

Bread and Circuses.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhysicsAdept
reply to post by nrd101

Man a revolution here would be crazy. Maybe it's kinda needed, but I really fear what our government would do to us. They COULD do a whole lot. Malaysia, though perhaps more intimidating than they were 10 years ago, is still nothing to the U.S. government. It would be more tough of a battle than just tear gas I'm afraid.

A revolution in the USA with over 300 million guns in the hands of citizens would be very messy, if it were to ever start.

However, Americans are too lazy to go to 7-11 and get another big gulp to drink while they watch "Survivor".

There will never be the sort of rioting we've seen in Malaysia, Greece, Tunisia, Egypt, Yemen, Syria, Somalia, Bahrain, etc etc etc in the USA. Americans make themselves look big and threatening and are all about posturing, but when it comes down to real action, the average citizen is apathetic, and is too lazy to get up and go to a demonstration.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
that coqueting with striped flag is a bit ironic. At least naive. Whose idea was that huh? This image you will eat in all the MSM news over and over. Ya'll see

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
people like this who get up and stand up for personal rights is what it is all about.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Americans might flash mob or protest here and there. However gather together enough to make real meaningful changes
Anyone who believes that does not understand the make up of this country. There are so many foreign people both legal and illegal who absolutely won't make waves. The stats for the US is middle aged women as the majority. Add to this the people who just don't know or don't care. Major resistance in the US
give me a break.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by NadaCambia

Dont get me wrong Im on their side but it seems a tad futileand even foolish to rush a group of 50 cops in riot gear when you got no protection except a bandana around ur head!!!!

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join