It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Sells Guns To Mexican Drug Lords?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
www.reuters.com...

How crazy is this? ATF agents are ordered to stand down and allow the guns into Mexico. Obama HAD to saction this and should be made to explain to the American people his perverted thinking. This could well turn out to be a political tusami for Obama.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Its being discussed in a number of threads around here, but yes, it appears to be true. My suspicion is that the plan was to blame American gun laws and gun ownership for violence in Mexico, using it as a a means to enact gun control legislation here. That's not going to happen now, as the administration is rapidly losing all credibility on the issue as this scandal grows. The only question now is just how high up the ladder this is going to go and who is going to go to prison for this.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

The Fast and Furious gun running op, was approved during the tenure of President George W. Bush's administration.
The operation has neted the arrest of 800 suspect's; though I still don't approve of the operation.
edit on 11-7-2011 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
On March 30, Jim and Sarah Brady came to Capitol Hill to push for gun control to which Obama replied to them:

"I just want you to know that we are working on it," Brady recalled the president telling them. "We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar."

Unbelievably SAD the length some will go to crush the Constitutional rights of WE THE PEOPLE.

nation.foxnews.com...

edit on 11-7-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

top topics

join