It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm ashamed to be an American

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by dadgad

I get what you're saying. That's another reason Obama is horrible at what he does. No one wants us in Libya. Our own congressmen are telling him it's illegal what he's doing. He doesn't care... and it's not just an Obama thing on this. Other presidents do it to. I don't understand why we have to be the entire world police. When there is legit genocide I think the world has a responsibility to come together and take care of it... but when we constantly get involved in civil wars... its crazy. What would have happened if someone intervened in our own civil war and decided they liked the south better?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Why would I leave? I never said I didn't want to live here. I understand how great it is to live here rather than living in a third world country. I'm saying things HERE need to change. Your comment was like a kid being embarassed when he's seen with his parents so he runs away.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Athin
reply to post by dadgad

I get what you're saying. That's another reason Obama is horrible at what he does. No one wants us in Libya. Our own congressmen are telling him it's illegal what he's doing. He doesn't care... and it's not just an Obama thing on this. Other presidents do it to. I don't understand why we have to be the entire world police. When there is legit genocide I think the world has a responsibility to come together and take care of it... but when we constantly get involved in civil wars... its crazy. What would have happened if someone intervened in our own civil war and decided they liked the south better?

Sure, it's not only Obama. Obama is really just continuing the former Bush policy. Even worse.
You see, there is an agenda going. President's are mere puppets in a larger game.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
I'm not ashamed at all. I too have a lot of online friends from overseas, and to a one they all proclaim an interest and love for my country. Weird huh? Most want to come here and live.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Edit: forgot the video had bad language.
edit on 7/9/2011 by kinglizard because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join