It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what would happen to Earth if a Nibiru / Planet X / Wormwood / ELEnin was approaching?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You're the one bogging this down.

How does a planet transfer rust to another planet without impact (unless you want to say that Nibiru impacted Pluto now too?), I'd would love to see a paragraph or two on that.

And your OP has no validity, without the first two points I raised it's supposition and fantasy.

I call it shotgunning, shoot everything at a wall and whatever sticks MUST be connected.

edit on 9/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Shotgunning huh?

Let's go over these again for all the slow Members :

~ massive animal die-offs
~ increased frequency and size of earthquakes
~ sinkholes all over the planet
~ rips and tears in the crust of the Earth
~ increased frequency of landslides, avalanches, tsunamis
~ chaotic weather patterns
~ increased volcanic eruptions
~ bigger holes in the Magnetosphere

Without a doubt these things are happening.

Your insistence they aren't is almost laughable.

Debunkers can't believe in ANYTHING, it is their training.

Why drag us along for the Hellride though?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by Signals

You're the one bogging this down.

How does a planet transfer rust to another planet without impact (unless you want to say that Nibiru impacted Pluto now too?), I'd would love to see a paragraph or two on that.

And your OP has no validity, without the first two points I raised it's supposition and fantasy.

I call it shotgunning, shoot everything at a wall and whatever sticks MUST be connected.

But you said it isn't visible yet? can you say it again so I can laugh some more.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Sun rises two days early in greenland

Residents of a town on the western coast of Greenland may have seen the sun peek over the horizon 48 hours earlier than its usual arrival on Jan. 13, sparking speculation, and disagreements, over possible causes. The town of Ilulissat sits just above the Arctic Circle, meaning its residents had been without any sunlight for a good chunk of the winter, and traditionally they'd expect to see their "first sunrise" on Jan. 13. News that the sun had peeked over the horizon on Jan. 11 appeared online in British and German-language publications and it appears to trace back to a story by the Greenland broadcasting company KNR that quotes residents who noticed the change.

So it just randomly decided to come up early this year?

Greenland sun rises two days early
edit on 9/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Oh My God.

I NEVER said these things WEREN'T happening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I said there is no evidence that they relate to Nibiru.

Is it that hard to comprehend?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about, sorry.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Think of it his way then

No one is going to know, not any of us anyways. Until its already here and we're already screwed. So if the day comes and nothing happens, sweet, if we see i giant orb floating between us and the sun. Well.

Then we have something to talk about i guess.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about, sorry.

In answer to my question. You answered.....

How can this be answered when/if it isn't visible yet?

You're saying it isn't visible yet. LMFAO.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

if it is Nibiru, then no it's not visible...it doesn't even exist.

So how could the MSM cover up something that doesn't exist?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by AzureSky
Think of it his way then

No one is going to know, not any of us anyways. Until its already here and we're already screwed. So if the day comes and nothing happens, sweet, if we see i giant orb floating between us and the sun. Well.

Sorry i disagree but apparently Chadwickus here knows everything about it. You should listen to him

edit on 9-7-2011 by MasterAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

I agree with you...we really don't know for sure....not the scientists and not the astronomers. If this thing is as small as some make out then lazer technology can either destroy it or reflect it off course from this planet.

I guess it's really a wait and see what would or won't happen.
edit on 9-7-2011 by bluemirage5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

if it is Nibiru, then no it's not visible...it doesn't even exist.

So how could the MSM cover up something that doesn't exist?

I think you need to give up, you know we are talking about elenin here. You say its not visible. Yet NASA has viewed it over 2000 times on JPL and there is even a wiki page about it. I should stop debating you I keep forgetting you have all the answers.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew

Think of it his way then

Sorry i disagree but apparently Chadwickus here knows everything about it. You should listen to him

Go grab a telescope with a digital camera and get a picture of it. Sure we can speculate about it, with data from JPL, and this and that and the other thing. But do we have proof of it yet? no. We wont for a little while, If i see a legit second sun, well. That would be absolute proof to me.

You cant say that nibiru is 100 percent real. Because if there is real evidence of it, then its being hidden. And we wont know until its here anyways. So still in the same boat unless it becomes visible to the naked eye, or some lucky astronomer here on ATS finds it and gives us the info.

Elenin could definatly just be a passing comet, and our history greatly exaggerated its arrival.
edit on 9/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew

Think of it his way then

Go grab a telescope with a digital camera and get a picture of it. Sure we can speculate about it, with data from JPL, and this and that and the other thing. But do we have proof of it yet? no. We wont for a little while, If i see a legit second sun, well. That would be absolute proof to me.

You cant say that nibiru is 100 percent real. Because if there is real evidence of it, then its being hidden. And we wont know until its here anyways. So still in the same boat unless it becomes visible to the naked eye, or some lucky astronomer here on ATS finds it and gives us the info.

I disagreed with you saying no ones knows. When all you have to do is ask Chadwickus and he will tell you he does.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
But apparently it's not visible yet. I'm still laughing at that.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Get some sky maps, find every single star in your sky. And look for the ones that are out of place. Elenin could be visible, but at the distance its at now it would look like a star. Barely moving. And you wouldn't notice it until it becomes prominent in our sky.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Well I guess I missed the part about you talking about Elenin among the name calling, I honestly thought you were talking about Nibiru.

And if you don't believe me and you still think I knew all along that you were talking about Elenin, why did I start a thread 3 months ago full of pictures of Elenin?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So that thread kinda answers your question, there are dozens of pictures of Elenin.

There's no cover up, it's just another comet and most don't even care about it, it's not like it's going to be super bright like McNaught or Halle Bopp

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
It seems like some of you are confused. Elenin is NOT Nibiru, period. Elenin is a comet 3-5 km in diameter, and it's not going to come all that close to the Earth. Forget NASA (since apparently some believe everything they say is a lie), do you really think every government, every astronomer that has been keeping tabs on Elenin is in on the conspiracy?

As for Nibiru, it may or may not exist, but at this point in time it has never been spotted.
edit on 9-7-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Well I guess I missed the part about you talking about Elenin among the name calling, I honestly thought you were talking about Nibiru.

And if you don't believe me and you still think I knew all along that you were talking about Elenin, why did I start a thread 3 months ago full of pictures of Elenin?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So that thread kinda answers your question, there are dozens of pictures of Elenin.

There's no cover up, it's just another comet and most don't even care about it, it's not like it's going to be super bright like McNaught or Halle Bopp

Well just looked at your pictures and it's hard for me to say it's 3km big. even you can see if it's coma is 80,000-100,000km in size why does the mass of the object not to scale of 3km. You can clearly see that can't you. These are your own pics you uploaded to ATS. Especially in the RWM version of the picture looks like more of a dusty ball than a comet. aren't comets supposed to have a tail? These where three months ago any recent? And also Elenin is in the OP title and I never mention NIBURU.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I've no idea of size,it's supposed to be between 3-5km, the coma makes it hard for exact measurements.

As for a tail, that will increase as it get's closer to the sun.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join