It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what would happen to Earth if a Nibiru / Planet X / Wormwood / ELEnin was approaching?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Helious
reply to post by MasterAndrew

It is reported that the incoming body is a brown dwarf, we have had telescopes for a long time yet they were only discovered in the mid 90s, they are very hard to see.

In order to see one using a telescope, you would need too usually cool that telescope to absolute zero in order to pick up a heat signature as brown dwarfs are very cold. We had a satellite capable of this but it was recently shut down, how convenient!

Star for you, you cannot see a brown dwarf because of the temp
, needs to be cooled. The WISE telescope could do it but ran out of liquid nitrogen to cool it. So they say..

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

How can this be answered when/if it isn't visible yet?

Are you serious? Really? I knew you don't know what you are talking about. Talk about proving me right. Nice answer. I'm happy my thoughts about you are right. massive fail
edit on 9-7-2011 by MasterAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   

reply to post by Signals

Or, it could be an iron rich body sluffing off iron oxide (rust) in our Solar System...

Rust? In space?

Come on Chad, a proper Debunker surely knows how Mars gets its color.

thelede.blogs.nytimes.com...

It's almost like saying Gold doesn't exist in Space...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Brown dwarfs still reflect light, so if one is close (inside the solar system) it would be visible, after all, Jupiter a giant ball of gas (like a brown dwarf) is visible isn't it?

link   
Also take a look at this video.

This is a video from the inuit, and THEY have noticed changes in their sky. These are people that are taught to hunt, and travel by the sky.

link   
Apparently it isn't visible yet. LMFAO

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

No, it's not the same.

Brown Dwarves (Dwarfs
) give off light in the Ultraviolet spectrum.

Humans can't see that like we see visible light, reflected by Jupiter.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

How can I answer a rhetorical question?

Are you asking why the MSM is covering something up that isn't visible?

Huh?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Mars has an atmosphere no?

Rust is from Oxidization, key word here is oxygen.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How about gravitational lensing, since a brown dwarf has a really high gravitational force.

A gravitational lens refers to a distribution of matter (such as a cluster of galaxies) between a distant source (a background galaxy) and an observer, that is capable of bending (lensing) the light from the source, as it travels towards the observer

Gravitational Lensing

Thus rendering it invisible. Cloaked.
edit on 9/7/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Go back to my OP and deny those changes are affecting the Earth right now.

You can't....

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

And if a brown dwarf is close enough to reflect sun light it will be visible.

It's not hard to understand.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

Sorry?

Why not go read the thread I linked to, may help answer your question.

I read the thread man, it was a good one, very informative but yet, it is like I said, it is moving faster than we have ever observed it to move before since we could measure it.

Why this is....... Is still speculative, there is too small a sample size to say for sure, it has not been measured long enough for a qualified answer but the data is still striking.
edit on 9-7-2011 by Helious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Where have I denied these things?

You are the one who is saying that Pluto was collecting rust from a passing object.

How is that possible when there is no oxygen in space, therefore oxidization (rusting) cannot occur in space.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

The matter that is in the tail of the comet, if traveling close enough and of the right composition could render the planet red.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

reply to post by Signals

And if a brown dwarf is close enough to reflect sun light it will be visible.

It's not hard to understand.

There are plenty of people that say it has been observed in the right conditions though. The conditions would have to be just right at the distance it is supposed to be so it would not be visible all the time.

I don't take much stock in second hand second sun videos because they can be too easily misinterpreted by our own senses deceiving us, I would need to see it for myself, which as of yet, I have not and I have been looking.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Well exactly, accurate observations have only been carried out for a short time, so the 40km a year might be normal in the grand scheme of things...

Besides, those that say this is a sign of a pole shift aren't looking where the pole is and where it is heading, it's miles from the geographical pole still, it's not like it's racing away from the geographical pole, it's racing towards it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

reply to post by Helious

Brown dwarfs still reflect light, so if one is close (inside the solar system) it would be visible, after all, Jupiter a giant ball of gas (like a brown dwarf) is visible isn't it?

Well, it would depend very much on the trajectory the object was coming in. And, a brown dwarf is not like Jupiter at all in composition or the way we can view it with the naked eye or telescopes.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Look, I get it. Bog 'em down with minute details...

I should probably spend the next paragraph or two explaining how rust can occur on a planet with an atmosphere (or in various other more exotic scenarios) and then said planet gets close to another planet, etc., etc.

After many attempts you cannot deny the validity of my Opening Post.

Any other musings are just that...
edit on 9-7-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Bending light, not hiding it.

Besides, even if it were to remain invisible, it would still perturb other plane's orbits.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join