It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, what would happen to Earth if a Nibiru / Planet X / Wormwood / ELEnin was approaching?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well it's a very simple question.

If a large object, something with great mass, was approaching Earth, what physical changes would we be able to observe?

~ massive animal die-offs
~ increased frequency and size of earthquakes
~ sinkholes all over the planet
~ rips and tears in the crust of the Earth
~ increased frequency of landslides, avalanches, tsunamis
~ chaotic weather patterns
~ increased volcanic eruptions
~ bigger holes in the Magnetosphere

Nevermind, we haven't seen anything like this lately...

edit on 9-7-2011 by Signals because: classified

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Question: Is it even a shot of surviving this type of disaster, if one is held up under ground?

I would think the chances of survival are slim, and even if one is to survive it, how would the area you are in be affected, in regards to plants/animals for foods, or the oxygen levels.

If it were true, I would rather meet my maker.......... Personal choice though.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
In answer to your question, people would still say that it's not true. Even if MSM made this into a top story, from what I have seen on ATS in relation to Elenin, you could see it with your own eyes and you will still have people that say its not true.

but all that you listed would occur. electric pulses could fry our brains and turn us all into brainless organisms too.

just for reference I believe over the next few months something phenomenal is going to happen. there is too much going on

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Oh and whatever happens you have to include nuclear reactor meltdowns. you can hide in your bunker but no good if you can't go to the surface because earth is all one big dead zone. Radiation everywhere.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
True enough. But the earth could just be going through a cycle..

Or she's really pissed at us.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
before ANYTHING else - we would see abnormal tides - think about this for a second - the gravitational effect of the moon does not cause any of the phenomemon you list

but it does cause the tides , twice per day

further the spring and neap tides are the direct effect of the moons relationship to the sun

so where are the abnormal tides thay your fantasy planet x / nibiru , elenin , should cause ?

PS - please learn what a sinkhole actually is - they are caused by water errosion preciptiating a collapse

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The fact of the matter is simple; you're either preparing mentally, physically, and/or spiritually for something to happen or you're not. As far as if it's just earth being earth feeling it's time to change or it's foreign interference effecting is the thing we should be deciphering, but I'm SURE it's nothing and you can take that to the bank...

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
before ANYTHING else - we would see abnormal tides - think about this for a second - the gravitational effect of the moon does not cause any of the phenomemon you list

but it does cause the tides , twice per day

further the spring and neap tides are the direct effect of the moons relationship to the sun

so where are the abnormal tides thay your fantasy planet x / nibiru , elenin , should cause ?

PS - please learn what a sinkhole actually is - they are caused by water errosion preciptiating a collapse

Actually no, tides would be affected last...

Because the Moon is much closer to us than [insert object name here].

PS - when chastising ME, always use Spellcheck

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

If a large object, something with great mass, was approaching Earth, what physical changes would we be able to observe?

Why?

Perhaps, but so far the size and frequency of earthquakes seems to be pretty average:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Why?

Why?

Why landslides? Why avalanches? Oh. and have there really been more tsunamis than usual?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Actually, the one thing that we can state for an absolute fact is that if a massive body were entering the Solar System, it's gravity would alter the orbits of the other planets. No such effect has been observed. Nice try, but fail.
edit on 9-7-2011 by DJW001 because: Edit to correct formatting.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

ok you should put your head back in the sand....
Links of abnormal tide changes

I'm sure there is heaps more, that is just my local area.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

no - tides first - look at neap / spring tides - their magnitude is caused by the suns influence

PS - you are wrong - wether i spell correctly or not - stop deflecting

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There is a question tho... If "Planet X" comes around every odd 3600 years yadda yadda... And the planet is flooded , earthquaked , changed etc How did the Australian Aboriginals miss out on all this happening for the last 35000 - 40000 years ???
edit on 7/16/2010 by bjsmi2 because: type o

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

I can't believe you "Why?'d" my entire post.

You gotta bring more thunder than that, research what happens to an iron-cored body when another approaches.

There's no hill for a stepper, you know.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

read your own links - and you will understand why the tides are high / low - " giant low pressure system " is a massive hint

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

You missed:

Change of orbits of other celestial bodies in the solar system
New unidentified object spotted in the night sky

None of which has happened.

So these two things alone would precede the things on your list thus rendering your loaded question null and void.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
S & F for simply stating the obvious and doing it in a humorous way...
Any who I will keep my eye out o.0 to see all the interesting comments to come

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Absolutely not, just look at the storm on Saturn. You want to talk change of orbits? How about the Earth titling on its Axis recently?

"New bodies in the sky"?? How many Second Sun videos do you need to see?

edit on 9-7-2011 by Signals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Signals

I can't believe you "Why?'d" my entire post.

Why not? You made a series of assertions without any evidence or reasoning to back them up. In fact, subsequent posters pointed out your errors (eg; sinkhole formation, tides, etc.) Would you at least make an effort to answer one of the questions? Start with the issue of orbital perturbations.

You gotta bring more thunder than that, research what happens to an iron-cored body when another approaches.

I'm not the one who needs to do some basic research here. What godlike power has enabled you to discern the comet's iron core?

edit on 9-7-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Signals

Why?

Perhaps, but so far the size and frequency of earthquakes seems to be pretty average:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Why?

Why?

Why landslides? Why avalanches? Oh. and have there really been more tsunamis than usual?

Why?

Why?

Why?

Actually, the one thing that we can state for an absolute fact is that if a massive body were entering the Solar System, it's gravity would alter the orbits of the other planets. No such effect has been observed. Nice try, but fail.

we all know you would say it still wasn't true if you could see with your own eyes
you pop up on all the threads talking BS.
CNN on earth axis
More earth axis change
People noticing earth changes on axis because they rely on it

Moon changes

I will laugh and remember you when SHTF

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Let us assume for a moment that PlanetX hits the Earth. How does that feel when a big thing like PlanetX approaches from above our heads?
Throw in a rope to cling on to its mountains and we shall become Niburians forever

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join