It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vital Remains, Abysmal Dawn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I saw these bands and two others (Hate Eternal and Origin) two days ago and my ears are still ringing... it was a great "first" death metal show for me. Before this, I've only seen Local H, Skillet, and a couple meet-and-greet gigs from Michael Angelo Batio and Vinnie Moore (UFO). Absolutely loved Vital Remains being on that stage. There really was an "evil" vibe settling around them. I normally don't get involved in the mosh pits but I couldn't allow myself to just stand there XD

Fellow conspiracy theorists would probably nod their heads in agreement with the lyrics in the first song:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I saw them recently here in KY. (Vital Remains) It was a great show! They were preceeded by an up and coming band called Succumb to Demise. You can find some videos on youtube of them. They've improved since those videos were taken. I'm proud to say I did the art for the cover of the CD of Succumb to Demise's soon to be produced album. I just had to toss that in there. lol
edit on 8-7-2011 by kyred because: cuz I'm a duffus

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Nice

You might also like the band "Decapitated"

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rexamus
Nice

You might also like the band "Decapitated"

I do

I just found out about their new album. I listened to one of the new songs for about thirty seconds and decided I'm not going to like the entire album.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BirdOfillOmen

Yeah, unfortunately their drummer died and another member left. So they'll probably never be as good as they were.

I'm really diggin abysmal dawn btw, thx

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

Not a problem. I was going to buy a shirt from them but didn't have the cash. I felt like a jackass when I had to tell the guy I was broke after approaching him, lol.

And btw, I'm glad you noticed the Decapitated influence in Abysmal Dawn. I kept telling my friend they sound similar but he keeps denying it

edit on 7/8/2011 by BirdOfillOmen because: (no reason given)

top topics

join