It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird left rib

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have just noticed recently that my left rib seems to have a extra peice. It sticks out when i stand up and when i lay down. Its on the right corner (my perspective) of my rib. It is pretty obvious and it sticks out about a cm. Could this be an extra rib??? I dont really know much about that. Should i go see a doctor? It does kinda bother me as it sticks out a fair bit.

No i have not broken my rib to my knowledge although i did play football back in the day and i might have busted it then without knowing. What do you think?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Ohhhhhh...next form of human evolution.

Wouldnt hurt to get it checked out by a doctor. I would.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Actually my sister found out when she was about 31 after an Xray that she is missing a rib in his right side.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:08 PM
link   
i have an extra bit on my collar bone- i thought it was a lump or something but its bone

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yes no question you should go and see a doctor. Maybe $50.00 to visit a doctor but the "peace of mind" is priceless.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Lol ill get a practially free vistit i got 80% coverage

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:06 PM
link   
I have scoliosis (curvature of the spine) and as a result, my left rib sticks out more to the side.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Yea i have heard of that. I still havent got to the doctor yet so i dont know really what I look like from behind

top topics

join