It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In other words, the federal government will seemingly control every aspect of rural America.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

According to The Blaze, the Executive Order seems to be in line with the United Nations radical Agenda 21, as it is designed “to begin taking control over almost all aspects of the lives of 16 percent of the American people.”

As the Executive Order references “sustainable rural communities,” it raises a few eyebrows, since that is one of the key phrases found in the UN plan for sustainable development known as Agenda 21. The order admits that it intends to seize greater power over “food, fiber, and energy,” items that are key to human sustenance.

link to this arcticle

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
rural communities were perfectly sustainable right up to the point the government started butting its nose in messing things up with property taxes and zoning and regulations.

the farming family got along fine until Uncle Sam came by for a cup of flour 200 years ago.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

wow! couldn't have said that better myself!

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It just doesn't stop. George Bush already passed enough downright anti-american laws under the chaos and guise of tragedy and fear to make Lincoln look like a real wimp in hindsight. Obama really doesn't need to pile on by adding just 'that much more' to the foundations that will essentially make the United States President the most powerful King the world has ever seen. Bar None. Only a few circumstances need be met for these orders to go into effect.....and I've spent a good amount of time reading them from ,gov sites. They are real and they really do say what people are claiming. We'll just see what they do with them. We won't be waiting much longer, I fear.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

I think it's interesting that the government would want to take control of sustainable communities. Why not take control of communities that aren't sustainable? Oh.. wait because that's what a government would do if they were trying to help the people, instead of controlling the people.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Yup - and ya know. Not even that long ago in spots. I can remember my neck of the woods was considered pretty much a self sustaining rural community - pretty much right up until 60's or 70's. Even as late as that the things people needed resources from outside the community for was a pretty dang small list.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
When I was a boy growing up in rural America I had a fierce loathing and hatred for the cities, even though I'd never been to a big one, and I dreamed of cutting them loose, seperating rural USA from the influence of all powerful "outsiders" -- business, government, or cultural. I thought we could escape from a poisonous and evil way of life, not realizing that culture is not geographic. The attitude must have roots in my family and community, obviously, but I can't point to specifics. Whatever the source, it was strong and engrained young. I no longer feel or believe this, of course, not the least because it is insane. (I think Pol Pot had similar fantasies).

Youthful extremism aside, mistrust of the city and the government on some kind of moral/viseral level are a part of a certain substratum of rural life in America. And here we can see that they are not necessarily misplaced, as it looks like yet again "The Beast" is set to squeeze the country for all its worth. The story of the country is one of continuious and exploitative manipulation by not only the government but all those who do not understand the American Way of Life, from a rural perspective at least.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c32695906140.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 7/8/11 by silent thunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Its good to see people are becoming aware of agenda 21. Its a long read, but if you have not at least skimmed through it, you should. It sounds benign at first, but the more you understand it, the more angry it makes you. Especially the word "sustainable".

Sustainable means two things in agenda 21. Totalatarian control of all resources, and large scale depopulation.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
To make it harder to live off the grid, grow their own food... have that kind of freedom. Mandating to convert all farming to GMO, or see jail and or fines.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I can see the small communities of refugees from the new america hiding out int the caves and backwoods being hunted like animals and disposed of like vermin when caught.
This what what Jesus meant when he told of the mark of the beast.
Those who go along with the NWO will be selling themselves and their fellow men into slavery.
Those who dont will be eliminated one way or another.

new topics

top topics

join