It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ape with AK47 in Africa

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LulzCode6

That chimp found how to off the safety pretty quick..unless they were dumb enough to hand it to him safety off !
Did'nt find this racist at all..What card trumps the race card ?? JOKER ?????
Monkey see monkey do..monkey throw poo on you ! Now they can throw LEAD !!

edit on 8-7-2011 by granpabobby because: add to content

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Rise of the Planet of the Apes Ak-47 Viral Video

A fourth Primate Behavior viral video for Rise of the Planet of the Apes has been discovered, and this particular clip offers up a Chimpanzee terrorizing a group of West African soldiers with an Ak-47.

Moved to HOAX! Forum [LIES, SCAMS & FAKES]

edit on 7/9/2011 by Mirthful Me because: Clarity.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Pretty obvious the gun had blanks in it.

Do people really buy this ? There are such a thing as blanks.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Ha that was hilarious, even though it was fake. As for racist? You have to be looking to interject racism into everything if you find that racist.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mirthful Me
Hoax or not You have to admit ...It was funny..you just have to see it as I did Funny nothing more nothing less
We all need a laugh now and then !

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

I have fine sense of humor.

Though I'm still working on my Troll-o-meter. Don't have that one quite yet.

I've been reeled in a couple of times.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm surprised this was moved to "HOAX" Should have been moved to Off-Topic Chit chat or somewhere else. I highly doubt the OP was being serious about it being legitimate.

It was presented as humorous and it was.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It may be humorous but it is a hoax as part of a viral marketing campaign.
Therefore it is a hoax first and foremost.

I had a funny scene like that once when I was a kid, all the old relatives were sitting in lawnchairs while we shooting off fireworks in the driveway. Me, being the well-organized type had all mine laid out on the ground when SOMEONE set off a roman candle close enough the sparks started shooting rockets everywhere................
My grandpa fell over backwards in his chair and my uncle was running around trying to stamp out rockets that were spinning on the ground.
It made the fireworks display very short, but memorable.

edit on 9-7-2011 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

When I was a kid one of my older brothers brought home a fairly large free standing fireworks rocket which was missing one of it's fins/leg which it stood on. He said not to worry about it's missing fin/leg but when we lit the fuse it took off at an angle across our back yard aimed directly towards the house behind ours. It first hit then skimmed up the roof line only to explode just past and in-front of the house where apparently there were a bunch of college kids who were using the house as a FRAT house having a drunken 4 th of July party with music etc.

We could hear them all screaming in terror, then yelling and cursing then finally praising the show

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Thats awesome. LMFAO.
This is what happens , When Good Chimps Go BAD.

I just got home from work, its 4o'clock in the morning where i am and i needed a good laugh and a beer before bed. Well i got my beer and ive got my laugh.

Thanks heaps LulzCode6

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Thats one brave cameraman.

Have you seen those chimps playing black ops?

crazy.
edit on 9-7-2011 by BanMePlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   

How is that Racist ?

Is it the whole racist people call black people monkeys thing ?

How can that apply when their is clearly a monkey......and then black humans.........therefore they are showing the difference in front of our eyes.

Although people will def jump to conclusions.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
why was this moved to HOAX? I know its a viral video but does that prove it never happened? What if they got lucky, shot this video, and decided it would be best used for the planet of tha apes? I read one member say they thought CGI, is there evidence of this? I don't care that they've used it as a promo I just wan't to know if this happened naturally or staged.

I've looked around and the only thing I can see is everyones dismissed this video because its a "viral promo video", thats not enough for me to say it never happened for real.

Anyone?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
People who say that video is racist are idiots, sorry to be blunt. Hilarious on the other hand? You got it!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join