It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul 2012: Who's Laughing Now?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
If Ron Paul Fantasy ever got to credible status, one question would bury him.

"Would you have given the go ahead to kill Osama bin Laden?"

I believe he already said he would not have. But since he isn't credible this was never slammed home as bad as if he was credible.

First off, the Osama story is so muddled it's not even safe to say "we killed him". Pakistani sources claim he blew himself up to avoid capture. American sources say we killed him and "dumped him in the ocean" so nobody else could verify, conspiracy theorist say he was already dead and they pulled this to boost Obamas plummeting approval (which also sounds reasonable). Osama is an ace-card boogeyman.

Now, what Ron Paul has said and will say again, is what was our method of finally getting to this one terrorist? Over 10 years of perpetual war, nation building, costing trillions of dollars, thousands of American lives, countless more of Iraqi lives [both innocent and combatant], and we found Osama hiding in the very place we were giving foreign aid to....sorry but "killing Osama" is not impressive and doesn't change my view of Obamas abysmal failure a bit.

You're obviously a troll as can be told from all your post on this thread, quite honestly you're just an embarrassment to yourself.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Raelsatu

You are a typical Ron Paul Fantasy supporter.

This is why he is seen as a kook, and has absolutely no chance at the Presidency.

Not sure we killed Osama?

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Ron Paul would of captured instead of killed osama.... I dont understand how people can be a part of this forum and the same people always attack Paul. He should be the Hero... He consistantly wins polls but the MsM will mock him and say he has no chance. The MsM will then prop up all other canidates like herman cain and others that are not ever running.

why? think about it

Ron Paul is against pointless wars, higher taxes and the FEDERAL Reserve.... The Elites robbing us hate Ron Paul its true. Ron Paul is for liberty. How can you be against him........

Anyone who calls Ron Paul an idiot or belittles him is either not american, a traitor, paid shill, or wants to no freedoms and all government control.

Ron Paul is americas only hope and the worlds.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpacc
Ron Paul would of captured instead of killed osama.... I dont understand how people can be a part of this forum and the same people always attack Paul. He should be the Hero... He consistantly wins polls but the MsM will mock him and say he has no chance. The MsM will then prop up all other canidates like herman cain and others that are not ever running.

why? think about it

Ron Paul is against pointless wars, higher taxes and the FEDERAL Reserve.... The Elites robbing us hate Ron Paul its true. Ron Paul is for liberty. How can you be against him........

Anyone who calls Ron Paul an idiot or belittles him is either not american, a traitor, paid shill, or wants to no freedoms and all government control.

Ron Paul is americas only hope and the worlds.

Anyone who takes the time to listen to Ron Paul comes away thinking "everything he says is right on but...". Except these mindless trolls who it would be better for them if they were useless idiots instead of willing accomplices to the lies about Congressman Paul. Their own credibility is what they risk. No one will fault me for taking the time to find out the real facts and pondering them thoughtfully, even if he turns out to be the wrong direction for us to take also.

I propose those who have "buts", will think they are so small compared to what the alternative ideas mean. It would mean ignoring the deficit, ignoring lies for wars, and ignoring a war in Lybia against our own Constitutionally laid out procedures. Also, ignoring weapons of mass destruction not being found (ie Nuclear Bombs because that was the real story they were telling us Hussien had to have nukes). But they are here on ATS pretending to be ignoring Ron Paul winning poll after poll. Just apparently trolling for TPTB as if they have money to make off of keeping the people of America, maybe even the rest of the world, slaves to the liars who run Wall St in the ground too by being allowed to violate established laws. Our childrens and grandchildrens future is to pay these bastards with their college funds or worse, money they need to live. As parents or single retiree's, many of us now will not have retirement money due to the FRAUD that has not been punished like Bernie Madoff is.

We have to draw the line in the sand now and vote for people like Ron Paul or the government collective will continue consuming power until there is no way to get the Constitutional laws re-esatblished. Because it appears to me that we have allowed the secret government to stray our purpose so that it is TOTALITARIAN and exactly what the Constitution was invented for and protects us FROM!.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I really like Ron Paul and I'm not even America. I think he has a great chance to be voted in by the people of USA.

Sadly, I think that if the people voted for him and he won, the people that be would fake the winning of a different candidate and most of the Sheeple in the US would just be like "oh well" instead of standing up and doing anything about it.

posted on Jul, 9 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by annonymous1234
I really like Ron Paul and I'm not even America. I think he has a great chance to be voted in by the people of USA.

Sadly, I think that if the people voted for him and he won, the people that be would fake the winning of a different candidate and most of the Sheeple in the US would just be like "oh well" instead of standing up and doing anything about it.

I hope your wrong or a Guy Fawlke's type will have to come along. What was it, try try to remember the 6th of November?

There are certain elements making the mistakes of repeated arrogance that will make this a bit easier to identify as fraud I feel. There is so much callousness being displayed that the little things that reveal true charachter are being exposed. Surely, the internet is a player in this as are twitter and other social networking media. The greed frenzy around this power thing being displayed sloppily, appears to be picking up steam in a way the little man sees that part clearly. Too late for the takers to real that back into Pandora's Box.

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Justoneman

Amen to that I'm sick of the Ron Paul hatersnwhy hate on someone who is trying to help the country?

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Justoneman

I hope your wrong or a Guy Fawlke's type will have to come along. What was it, try try to remember the 6th of November?

Remember, remember the 5th of November!!

I second that, btw. There will be chaos if RP doesn't win! (I would only hope...)

posted on Jul, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by TragedyandHope2

Ron Paul would be a Great President ..........PERIOD .

If Elected , I Hope and Pray he makes All those Liberal Sheeple Out their get off their Lazy Ahasses and Finally Ween them off the Goober Mint's Teet ! He should Tell them All No More FREE RIDE for these Useless Eaters who Contribute Nothing to our Economy other than their Opinions on how to Eff it Up ......

I agree he has helped wake up alot of people!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TragedyandHope2

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Ron Paul would be a Great President ..........PERIOD .

If Elected , I Hope and Pray he makes All those Liberal Sheeple Out their get off their Lazy Ahasses and Finally Ween them off the Goober Mint's Teet ! He should Tell them All No More FREE RIDE for these Useless Eaters who Contribute Nothing to our Economy other than their Opinions on how to Eff it Up ......

I agree he has helped wake up alot of people!

And im sick of everyone hating on him!

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
OMG is there actually a politician that is sincere and has integrity? Would anyone have believed that a historically conservative (true meaning of the word) congressman with a transparent record would garner the praise of both far right and far left voters? One has to ask himself why one candidate would gain non partisan support, could it be that what he talks about for the most part is a sense of sanity in a far insane world driven by greed, corruption and a handout mentality? I guess I would consider myself somewhat green in my political standings but if it came down to a choice between Obama and Romney, I would vote for Ron Paul in a blink.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

People say that Ron Paul doesn't stand a chance. What are you afraid of not being on the winning team. Are you one of those people who decide what team you are for when you know which one will likely win? If so that means you have have no values just ego.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Form what I have learned on Earth IF he wins his agenda is already written up and prepared. So the
may be aimed at the unknowing smh.

Be well

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Im dumbfounded at how these people who are against RP wrecklessly spew their hate propaghanda and theories of how him winning is a fantasy, he is a kook, no chance, blah, blah, fu***** blah. Its got me thinking we have a few on here affiliated with Fox News. He is clearly in the lead, with people behind him.

Also, there seems to be 2 main catagories about 2012 presidential canidates on here, people supporting RP, and people against him. Not really seeing much of anything else......

I dont see many RP supporters starting a new thread where the main purpose is to attack another 2012 canidates credibility...That just goes to show what you people attacking him are about...Your spending more effort attacking an opposing canidate then supporting the one your going for.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
As a way far leftie..I would vote for Ron Paul in a heartbeat....the things I disagree with him would take congressional action to do...but everything he could do with his Exuctive order I agree with. Besides, what we are doing now is not working, and Obama is further right than that brain dead idiot Regan.

If Ron Paul had a snowballs chance in hell, I'd be out campaigning for him like I did for Obama in 2008.
edit on 8-7-2011 by Stovokor because: Cause my iPad autocorrect hates me.

And vote for who instead? Some, liar, thief, warmonger, etc? Because that is what all the rest are. While I appreciate your positive comments about Ron Paul I have never understood this line of thinking. "If he had a chance I'd vote for him" That tells me you are dissected with the rest of the politicians left or right. So who else is there to vote for? Since the rest will be harmful to us? And not voting for anyone doesn't make any sense either. Why not vote for the one man who is honest and will do what he says he will win or loose?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join